X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give the Cesium back to the plant in Fukushima

Fukushima farming land contamination

Give the Cesium back to plant in Fukushima

The keshe Foundation needs the help of our Japanese readers and bloggers to assist us to reach farmers in contaminated areas of Japan.

We have a full solution for the farmers of the Japan to decontaminate their land from most of the radioactive materials, that in the upcoming spring they can start normal cultivation.

Our approach to Japanese government has been blocked and left unanswered.

We need Japanese readers to organise a live presentation by Skype that we teach to the farmers what they need to do with very little expenses to extract most of radioactive materials from the ground, or dig them deep in the ground in a safe way that they can start working with the same topsoil and stronger soil for cultivation.

Please help us to by pass this red tap and reach the effected communities in Japan.

We need local translators that the full process can be explained to the farmers.

The farming communities have everything they need that they do not need to go through any expenses to extract the materials from the earth in less than 15 days.

The process can be used to cleanup the contaminated water too.

Farmers can give the collected caesium and the rest back to the plant in Fukushima to handle for safekeeping.

contact Bejamin Fulford: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Comment

• Johnny
      Johnny commented
      Editing a comment
      This is better:

For enquires please send an e-mail to benjaminfulord@hotmail.com: Or call 81-90-3439-5558.

Johnny

Bulgarian translation (Превод на Български)
    Върнете Цезия обратно в ядрената централа във Фукушима

Замърсяване на земеделската земя около Фукушиме

Върнете Цезия обратно във Фукушима

Фондация Кеше има нужда от помощ от нашите японски читатели и блогъри да ни помогнат да достигнем до фермерите в замърсените районои на Япония.

Имаме пълно решение за фермерите в Япония как да почистят замърсените земи от най радиоактивните материали, така че през пролетта да започнат нормална култивация

Нашият достъп до японското правителство беше блокирано и не му беше даден отговор.

Имаме нужда нашите японски читатели да организират презентация на живо която ще обучи фермерите какво трябва да направят за много малко разходи за да извлекат най радиоактивните материали от земята или да ги закопаят много надълбоко по безопасен начин така че да могат да започнат да работят със същата висококачествена почва за култивиране.

Моля помогнете ни да заобиколим червената тапа и да достигнем до засегнатите общности в Япония.

Имаме нужда от местен преводач така че процесът изцяло да може да бъде обяснен на фермерите.

Фермерските общности имат всичко необходима така че не се нуждаят да минават през скъпи процедури по извличане на материалите от почвата за по малко от 15 дни.

Процесът може да се използва за замърсените води също

Фермерите ще могат да дадат събрания цезий обратно във Фукушимма за да се справят със съхранението

Comment

Chinese translation
      中文翻译:

请把铯还给福岛的发电厂

12-23-2013, 10:51 AM

福岛耕地污染

请把铯还给福岛的发电厂

The keshe Foundation needs the help of our Japanese readers and bloggers to assist us to reach farmers in contaminated areas of Japan.
      Keshe基金会需要帮助,来让我们的日本读者们和博客主们帮助我们联络日本受污染地区的农户们。

We have a full solution for the farmers of the Japan to decontaminate their land from most of the radioactive materials, that in the upcoming spring they can start normal cultivation.
      我们拥有完全的解决方案,可以使日本的农户们的耕地清除掉绝大多数的放射性物质的污染,让农户们在来年的春 天就可以开始正常的耕作。

我们与日本政府间的通道被堵住了,而且没有任何的回应。

We need Japanese readers to organise a live presentation by Skype that we teach to the farmers what they need to do with very little expenses to extract most of radioactive materials from the ground, or dig them deep in the ground in a safe way that they can start working with the same topsoil and stronger soil for cultivation.
      我们需要日本的读者们组织一次通过Skype的实时报告,让我们来告诉农户们他们需要做些什么,就可以只用 很少的花费来把土地里绝大部分的放射性物质提取出来,或者以一个安全的方式把放射性物质深埋到土地中,这样 农户们就可以在同样的表层土壤和较强的土壤中开始耕作了。

Please help us to by pass this red tap and reach the effected communities in Japan.
      请帮助我们把这根红绳传递给日本受影响的社区。

We need local translators that the full process can be explained to the farmers.
      我们需要日本本地的翻译者,这样才能把完整的处理程序向农户们解释清楚。

The farming communities have everything they need that they do not need to go through any expenses to extract the materials from the earth in less than 15 days.
      那里的农业社区里拥有他们所需要的所有东西,他们不需要任何花费来将污染物质提取出来,这只需要15天的时 间。

该处理程序也可以用来清洁受污染的水。

Farmers can give the collected caesium and the rest back to the plant in Fukushima to handle for safekeeping.
      农户们可以把搜集到的铯及其它还给福岛的发电厂,让他们来做安全处理。

Comment

Hi All,

Not sure if this will helps, but I just sent a message (on the contact form of the website) to James Corbett asking him to please contact Mehran and left the email address and the website address of the Keshe Foundation in my message.

James Corbett owns and runs the "Corbett Report" ( http://www.corbettreport.com/ ). James is an American (ex-pat possibly - not sure though) living in Japan, and he's been there fore quite some time and he has his own internet alternative news program.

Cheers,
        Suzanne

Comment

• erickclaussen
          erickclaussen commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Mr
          James Corbett

My name is Erick Claussen, I live in germany.
          The Keshe foundation has the technology to help farmers in Japan, decontamination contaminated fields, Fukushima, very quickly
          I ask for your cooperation informing them. Mr Keshe, want to help them,,

It would be very important that you get in touch with Mr Keshe and talk about it.

I enclose the statement of Mr Keshe in our forum.
          Likewise, mail contact address.

Thanks for your help
          Erick Claussen

Today, 09:51 AM

Farmers can give the collected caesium.

Mr Keshe , privat Email
          xxxxxxxx(was sent, but I do not put it here for protection)
          Youtube
          http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1CJKRkg6ImllD6N2qIKHg

Excellent work Erick - thank you!

Comment

Hello Mr. Keshe. I would like to ask you (if it is not a secret...) how exactly do you propose to eliminate the radioactivity in the lands and sea affected. It is just natural curiousity from my part. I hope you don't mind. Cheers.

Comment

Listen to workshop #8....

Comment

Yes and hear how backward thinking entrenched bureaucracy and science can join forces to block the fresh approach by denying access to the person with the answers because of the colour of his passport. Disgraceful.

Comment

I'd invite Mr.Keshe to holiday in Australia but he'd probably be arrested at the airport and locked up for being an Iranian "terrorist" rogue scientist like what happened in Canada. Time for governments to grow up and understand the new borderless world or become a laughing stock for passing African tourists in magrav vehicles on the way to visit Antarctica for the morning and on the return journey to be home for lunch.

Comment

THE TIME IS NOW.

Comment

Hi all,

Mr Keshe called for action mainly from our Japanese friends in this effort. As I see it, all of us on Mother Earth are suffering from this problem.
                    Because of this, it is not only a Japanese problem. It is also our problem.
                    I (as a Dutchman) also contacted the Japanese government (ministry of foreign affairs). http://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/over/index.html
                    On the website you wil find the contact information for the embassies and consulates worldwide. Contact all of them. Like I said.......... It's not just a Japanese problem.
                    You can also go to the official Japanese Government website http://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/index-e.html

Regards:
                    Ger

Comment

Hi Ger, I have sent emails to Japanese consuls in Australia with my concerns about Mr.Keshe not being given access to the Fukushima crisis because of primarily his nationality. I have mentioned how the Geneva 5+1 conference nullifies Iran's rogue status and of the need to move swiftly to end the problem with Mr.Keshe's knowledge.

Comment

• Doug MacDonald
                        Doug MacDonald commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And a similar comment sent directly to the Prime Minister's Official Residence through his website.

The Fukushima situation has to be resolved now and not in the future and through a different channel than TEPCO.

I have put all my effort in these holidays and have canceled everything even my holidays with my family to write and make papers and manuals for Japanese community in how to recover their lands from contamination.

We have requested for the intervention of the Washington directly in this matter in the past 48 hours.

I have written through the channels available to us to His Excellency President Obama, asking for his intervention in this matter between the Foundation and the Japanese organizations (TEPCO) concerning Fukushima.

We hope the response will be positive as it was with the peace treaty and USB stick. We know His Excellency and the White House keep an eye on our work and have been doing so for sometimes as we are all aware.

You have to realize that once we release videos as has been asked by Japanese community of how to do the decontamination, then we need the government apparatus to get involved to collect and store the cesium and other radioactive materials, which farmers collect from their land.

Secondly public need to have the know-how in how to handle the collected contaminated materials.

We are here to help, and not to create a bigger problem.

We have been asked and we will keep this move very close to us until we solve the matter.

As I have said in my communications in the past week, now we are free from the power generator unit development and now we enter to solve this subject with full force and will not stop until is done.

As what has alarmed me, is that in the last week the authorities have mentioned in their press conference in Tokyo that they are considering in diluting waters held in giant tanks in the station and they are talking of then dumping this diluted water in the high seas.

We are not from the back of the mountain ignorant people, as TEPCO think.

This is not sugar to dilute and becomes less tasty and sweet to swallow.

This is tritium-contaminated water you are talking about, and tritium contamination will be on every man plate around the world in less than 12 month, if this move is carried out.

This move by TEPCO is lethal and inconsiderate and they have already through backdoors released large quantities of the contaminated water into the ocean anyway.

This shows that TEPCO think everyone is ignorant, as they have got away with their play for the last two years and have been playing with every mans life on this planet.

We are not opposing the cleanup, but we are setting the scene for reduction in contamination and reduction in volume of contaminated matters through the right channels and methods for their retraction from the ground and water and their safe storage.

Members of the Foundation and our readers, Please put as much work as you can on TEPCO, this is where the problem has to be solved.

TEPCO needs to know that there are correct solutions available to them and as world citizens, it is our jobs to protect the next generation and ourselves.

TEPCO has had problem with me and with the Foundation, as I am an Iranian nuclear physicist and the Japanese government has banned them to enter in any negotiation with us.

I offered the technology for the decontamination to the Japanese government, when I handed the USB stick to the embassy personally last year.

They did not refuse the USB and they never returned it back to us either.

So, if the patents and the information on the USB were good, then so is the decontamination process we offer should be good too.

If we do not see positive move, within days, as has been requested by our Japanese friends, we will release full process step by step on video to the public that they can start to decontaminate their lands and homes.

Do not forget that there are children whom are getting affected by cesium through playground in Japan too, and this is much worse than anyone could imagine and it is not getting reported.

We are here to serve humanity, we have asked for no financial rewards or payment from TEPCO or Japanese government, our technology is free for you to use, but if the move is not made by the White House and TEPCO, then I will teach Japanese in the coming days line by line, minute by minute live on the YouTube how to handle the whole situation, from making the material they need up to how to protect themselves and how to dispose of the contaminated materials.

I am sure then the world scientists will join us too to give their advice too to finish this job as a team.

Enough is enough, for foot pedaling for TEPCO.

We need to organize the same force as for peace treaty and help the situation, 2 years has been long enough to wait and go from one disaster to another with TEPCO.

I understand that they are under pressure to solve this problem, but now it is time to open the door for world scientists to come in and help.

Protectionism is killing all of us.

My message to TEPCO and Japanese government is simple, please learn from our Russian friends and Chernobyl, they asked for the others outside their borders for help and help was given and we all are living in a fairly moderate condition with that disaster as a humanity as we all helped and we did what we could at that time or at least we thought we did and could do.

Please open the doors and let us help or we will let the people to help themselves and you will follow the people.

Moreover, this is not how to govern, as it is not Japan, but the whole of human race, which this situation is putting and has put under threat.

We are not a pressure group, but scientific group, which we let our voice to be heard through our technology.

NHK Japanese television from their e-mail sounds to support us, once we start teaching and they will report.

We are waiting for the response from the world leader, if he can come in to give a helping hand.

IAEA will be involved soon and it has no choice but getting involved as they should have done something long ago and they were to busy with Iran situation and they have taken their eyes of the ball of the Fukushima.

TEPCO needs to listen to world scientists.

What I do not understand is that how can Japan’s Emperor and Prim-minster be living in the country, which its air and food is giving them and their family cause for cancer and they are not asking for their government to do something about it.

TEPCO does not have the expertise, others do, and now we are coming in as world scientists to make the change if they like it or not.

The tsunami destroyed the Fukushima PowerStation, but the PowerStation tsunami contamination is destroy the rest of the humanity.

Comment

• Lourdes
                        Lourdes commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Traduccion español // Spanish Translation.

La situación de Fukushima tiene que ser resuelta ahora y no en el futuro y a través de un canal diferente de TEPCO.

He puesto todo mi esfuerzo en estos días de fiesta y he cancelado todo, incluso mis vacaciones con mi familia, para escribir y hacer los papeles y manuales para la comunidad japonesa, sobre la forma de recuperar sus tierras de la contaminación.

En las últimas 48 horas hemos solicitado la intervención de Washington directamente en esta materia.

He escrito a través de los canales disponibles para nosotros a Su Excelencia el Presidente Obama, pidiendo su intervención en este asunto entre la Fundación y las organizaciones japonesas (TEPCO), en relación a Fukushima.

Esperamos que la respuesta será positiva como lo fue con el tratado de paz y memoria USB. Sabemos que Su Excelencia y la Casa Blanca mantienen un ojo en nuestro trabajo y sabemos que lo han estado haciendo en muchas ocasiones.

Usted tiene que darse cuenta de que una vez que publiquemos los vídeos de cómo hacer la descontaminación, como nos ha sido pedido por la comunidad japonesa , entonces necesitamos que los organismos gubernamentales se involucren para recoger y almacenar el cesio y otros materiales radiactivos, que los agricultores recojan de sus tierras.

En segundo lugar el público necesita tambien saber la forma de como manejar los materiales contaminados recogidos.

Estamos aquí para ayudar, y no para crear un problema mayor.

Se nos ha pedido y seguiremos este movimiento desde muy cerca hasta que resolvamos el asunto.

Como ya he dicho en mis comunicaciones en la última semana, ahora estamos libres del desarrollo del generador de energía y ahora entramos a resolver este tema con toda la fuerza y ​​no nos detendremos hasta que se consiga.

Lo que me ha alarmado, es que en la última semana, las autoridades han mencionado en su conferencia de prensa en Tokio que están considerando el diluir las aguas contenidas en los depósitos gigantes en la estación y se está hablando de verter esta agua diluida en alta mar .

No somos gente ignorante como cree TEPCO.

Esto no es azúcar para diluir y se vuelve menos sabroso y dulce de tragar.

Estamos hablando de agua contaminada con Tritio, y la contaminación de tritio estará en cada plato del hombre en todo el mundo en menos de 12 meses, si esta medida se lleva a cabo.

Esta jugada de TEPCO es letal y no consideramos que a través de puertas traseras ya han sido vertidas de todos modos grandes cantidades de agua contaminada en el océano .

Esto demuestra que TEPCO piensa que todo el mundo es ignorante, ya que se han salido con su juego durante los últimos dos años y han estado jugando con la vida de cada uno de los hombres en este planeta.

No nos oponemos a la limpieza, pero estamos sentando las bases para la reducción de la contaminación y la reducción en el volumen de materias contaminadas a través de los canales y métodos adecuados para su retracción de la tierra y el agua y su almacenamiento seguro.

Miembros de la Fundación y nuestros lectores, por favor pongan tanto trabajo como puedan en TEPCO, aquí es donde el problema tiene que ser resuelto.

TEPCO tiene que saber que hay soluciones correctas disponibles para ellos y como ciudadanos del mundo, es nuestro trabajo proteger a la próxima generación y a nosotros mismos.

TEPCO ha tenido problemas conmigo y con la Fundación, ya que soy un físico nuclear iraní y el gobierno japonés les ha prohibido entrar en cualquier negociación con nosotros.

Ofrecí la tecnología para la descontaminación al gobierno japonés, cuando entregué la memoria USB a la embajada personalmente el año pasado.

No rehusaron el USB y tampoco nunca nos lo devolvieron.

Así pues, si las patentes y la información sobre el USB eran buenas, entonces también debe de serlo el proceso de descontaminación que ofrecemos.

Si no vemos un movimiento positivo, en cuestión de días, tal como ha sido solicitado por nuestros amigos japoneses, se dará a conocer paso a paso el proceso completo en un vídeo que lanzaremos públicamente, para que puedan empezar a descontaminar sus tierras y hogares.

No hay que olvidar que también hay niños que están siendo afectados por el cesio a través de jugar en esa área, y esto es mucho peor de lo que nadie podía imaginar y de lo que no se está informando.

Estamos aquí para servir a la humanidad, no hemos pedido ninguna recompensa financiera o pago de TEPCO o del gobierno japonés. Nuestra tecnología es gratuita para su uso, pero si el paso no es dado por la Casa Blanca y TEPCO, entonces voy a enseñara los japoneses en los próximos días, línea a línea, minuto a minuto en vivo por YouTube cómo manejar toda la situación, desde hacer el material que necesitan hasta cómo protegerse y cómo deshacerse de los materiales contaminados.

Estoy seguro de que a continuación, los científicos del mundo se unirán a nosotros también, para dar sus consejos para terminar este trabajo como un equipo.

Ya es suficiente, de que TEPCO valla a paso tortuga.

Necesitamos organizar la misma fuerza que tuvimos en los tratados de paz y ayudar a la situación, 2 años han habido suficiente tiempo de espera para ir de un desastre a otro con TEPCO.

Entiendo que están bajo presión para resolver este problema, pero ha llegado el momento de abrir la puerta para que vengan los científicos del mundo y puedan ayudar.

El proteccionismo nos está matando a todos.

Mi mensaje a TEPCO y al gobierno japonés es simple, por favor, aprender de nuestros amigos rusos y Chernobyl. Ellos pidieron ayuda a los otros de fuera de sus fronteras y se les prestó ayuda y todos estamos viviendo en una condición bastante moderada con ese desastre, ya que como humanidad todos nos ayudamos e hicimos lo que pudimos en ese momento o, al menos, pensamos que hicimos lo que podíamos.

Por favor, abran las puertas y permitan nos ayudar o dejaremos que la gente se ayude a sí mismas y ustedes tendrán que seguirlos.

Además, esta no es la forma de gobernar, ya que no es solamente Japón, sino el conjunto de la raza humana, a la que se le ha puesto en esta situación de peligro.

No somos un grupo de presión, sino un grupo de científicos, que dejamos que nuestra voz sea escuchada a través de nuestra tecnología.

La televisión japonesa NHK desde su correo electrónico parece que nos apoyara, una vez que empezamos la enseñanza e informará al respecto.

Estamos a la espera de la respuesta del líder mundial, si él puede venir a echar una mano.

OIEA estará involucrado en breve y no tiene más remedio que involucrarse, ya que deberían haber hecho algo hace mucho tiempo. Estaban muy ocupados con la situación de Irán y han apartado sus ojos del problema de Fukushima.

TEPCO tiene que escuchar a los científicos del mundo.

Lo que no entiendo es ¿cómo pueden el Emperador de Japón y el Primer Ministro estar viviendo en el país, donde el aire y el alimento que se les da a ellos y a sus familias produce cáncer y por que no están pidiendo que su gobierno haga algo al respecto?.

TEPCO no tiene la experiencia, otros la tienen, y ahora estamos llegando los científicos del mundo para hacer el cambio, les guste o no.

El tsunami destruyó la Central Nuclear de Fukushima, pero la contaminación tsunami de la Central Nuclear puede destruir el resto de la humanidad.

• Sunshiner
                        Sunshiner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bulgarian translation Български превод
                        Ситуацията във Фукушима трябва да се разреши сега, а не в бъдеще и то през различен от ТЕПКО канал.
                        Положил съм всичките си усилия през тези празници и съм отменил всичко дори празник със семейството си за да пиша и да правя доклади и наръчници за японската общност относно как да възстановят земите си от замърсяването.

Изискахме директна интервенция от Вашингтон през последните 48 часа.
                        През възможните за нас канали съм написал до негово превъзходителство президент Обама питайки за негова интервенция по този въпрос между Фондацията и ТЕПКО относно Фукушима.
                        Надяваме се че отговорът ще бъде позитивен както се случи с договорът за мир и USB данните. Ние знаем че негово превъзходителство и белия дом наблюдават нашата работа и с какво се занимаваме.
                        Трябва да осъзнаете че щом веднъж пуснем видео материалите пожелани от японското общество за това как да обеззаразяването, тогава ще имаме нужда от правителствения апарат за да се въвлечем в събирането и съхранение на цезия и други радиоактивни материали които фермерите ще извлекат от земите си .
                        Второ, обществото трябва да има ноу-хау за това как да се справи със събиране на опасните материали.
                        Ние сме тук за да помогнем а не да създадем по голям проблем.
                        Бяхме помолени и ние ще запазим този въпрос много близко до нас, докато не го решим.
                        Както съм казвал в комуникациите си през последната седмица, сега ние сме свободни от разработката на енерго генератора и вече можем да се заемем с решаването на този въпрос с пълна сила и няма да спрем докато не се реши този въпрос.
                        Тъй като бях алармиран, че през последната седмица властите споменават в пресконференция в Токио, че обмислят възможността да разредят радиоактивната вода която в момента се държи в огромни цистерни в централата и след това тази разредена вода да бъде изхвърлена в открито море.
                        Ние не сме невежи хора от другата страна на планината както смята ТЕПКО.
                        Това не е захар за да се разреди и да се превърне в по малко сладка за да се преглътне по лесно.
                        Водата за която говорите е заразена с тритий, и тази зараза с тритий ще бъде в чинията на всеки един човек по света след по малко от 12 месеца ако този ход бъде предприет.
                        Този ход от ТЕПКО е смъртоносен и необмислен, въпреки това те вече успяха през задни вратички да освободят големи количества от тази вода в океана.

Това показва че ТЕПКО смятат че всеки е невежа, тъй като успяха да се измъкнат с техните игрички през последните две години. Игрички от които зависи живота на всеки един човек на планетата.
                        Ние не се противопоставяме на почистването, но ние подготвяме сцената за намаляване на замърсяването и намаляване в количеството заразена вода посредством правилните методи за извличането им от водата и земята и тяхното съхранение.
                        Членове на Фондацията и читтатели, Моля вложете колкото можете усилия по отношение на ТЕПКО, това е мястото където проблемът трябва да бъде решен.
                        ТЕПКО трябва да знае, че има правилни решения налични за тях и като граждани на света е наша задача да пазим следващите поколения и нас самите.
                        ТЕПКО имаха проблем с мен и с Фондацията, тъй като съм ирански ядрен физик а японското правителство им забрани да се въвличат в каквито и да било преговори с нас.
                        Предложих технология на обеззаразяване на японското правителство, когато лично предадох USB информационната карта на посолството през миналата година.
                        Те не отказаха USB картата, но и никога не я върнаха обратно.
                        Значи, ако патентите и информацията от USB-то са валидни , тогава и процесът на обеззаразяване който предлагаме следва да е валиден.
                        Ако не видим позитивен ход до дни, както бе изискано от нашите японски приятели, ние ще освободим видео с пълния процес стъпка по стъпка така че обществото да може да започне да обеззаразява техните земи и домове.
                        Не забравяйте че има деца които много сериозно са засегнати от цезия посредством площадките за игра, и нещата са много по зле отколкото човек може да си представи и нищо от това не бива отразено.
                        Ние сме тук за да случим на човечеството, ние не сме пожелали никакви финансови възнаграждения или плащания от ТЕПКО или японското правителство, нашата технология е безвъзмездна за ползване, но ако този ход не бъде направен от Белия дом и ТЕПКО, тогава аз ще науча японците през следващите дни линия по линия, минута по минута на живо по Youtube как да се справят с цялата ситуация, от изработката на материала който им е нужен, до знанието за това как да се предпазят и как да се разпоредят със заразените материали.
                        Сигурен съм, че тогава светът на учените ще се присъедини към нас за да дадат своя съвет как да приключим работата като екип.
                        Достатъчно значи достатъчно, за кракът който върти колелото за ТЕПКО

Трябва да се организираме както при договорът за мир и да помогнем на ситуацията, 2 години е достатъчно дълго време за да се чака и да се премине от едно бедствие на ТЕПКО към друго бедствие на ТЕПКО.
                        Разбирам че те са под напрежение да решат този проблем, но сега е време да се отворят вратите за света и учените да дойдат и да помогнат.
                        Протекционизмът убива всички нас.
                        Моето съобщение към ТЕПКО и японското правителство е много просто, моля поучете се от нашите руски приятели и Чернобил, те помолиха извън границите си за помощ и помощта дойде и сега живеем с относително умерени условия след това бедствие тъй като всички помогнаха и всички направиха каквото можаха тогава или каквото смятаха че могат да направят.
                        Моля отворете вратите си и ни позволете да помогнем или ще позволим на хората да си помогнат сами и тогава вие ще следвате хората.
                        Освен това, не става въпрос за държавно управление, тъй като не Япония, но тази ситуация поставя цялата човешка раса е в опасност.
                        Ние не сме група за натиск, но сме научна група, която ще позволи гласът и да се чуе посредством нашата технология.
                        NHK японска телевизия ни подкрепят в имейла си, така че веднъж щом започнем обучението те ще ни отразят.
                        Ние чакаме отговор от световния лидер, ако той може да протегне помагаща ръка.
                        Международната ядрена агенция скоро ще бъде въвлечена тъй като вече няма избор защото трябваше да направи нещо много отдавна но бяха много заети със ситуацията в Иран и отнеха фокуса си от Фукушима.
                        ТЕПКО трябва да се заслуша в световните учени.
                        Онова което не разбирам е как японския император и министър председател може да живее в държава в която въздуха и храната причинява на него и семейството причини за рак и как не е попитал правителството да направи нещо по въпроса.
                        ТЕПКО не разполагат с експертиза, другите разполагат, и сега ние се включваме като световни учени за да направят промяната, независимо от това дали им харесва или не.
                        Цунамито унищожи ядрената централа Фукушима, но цунамито от зараза от Фукупима може да унищожи цялото човечество.

• jo1
                        jo1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you, M-r Keshe!

We may broadcast it Sir....now we have enough chanels

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X