Join Douglas on his trip to Washington DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Step for a Common Goal - Peace & Equality for 1 Planet 1 Race 1 Nation
    I present you MY LEADERS NOW
    They DO it better than a Trumpet on 7 hills !
    Sunday 13th November 2016 - Via della Conciliazione, Rome, (Right in front of the Vatican)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frj7lKq7sk

Comment

• The "Badies - make the ground shake" ?...
      Which VERSION of the EARTH do you prefer ?
      An Earth-quake or being capable to put up a mere SCENOGRAPHY to expose an ELITE and change History ?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Jwmgw7SJUTE

Comment

• My next World Leader is the one who can identify himself with the Hero in
        "Ladyhawk final scene" (you can google that for yourself if you know your "Isabeau")
        For ALL the rest, I need a rest in my own propper Nest
        Have a WONDER-FULL day !

Comment

• Infinite gratitude to "The Next Step" and the Keshefoundation Family for bringing in "Disney-Channel" whole.
          Tip for Jacky : SOY LUNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEfB5KEYv4I

Comment

• Supporting the Earth Council in one way or another :
              3 Gentlemen +3 Ladies for 6 Earth Coucil Members - Thank you for your Service !
              Thank you Doug x 2, Thank you Bob Marley from another Harley :
              Thank you Bobby :
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FKzPfsxA4

Comment

• EXTRACT OF THE PEACE ROADMAP :
                By 21st of December 2016, we ask and shall enforce peace indefinitely as designated.
                We expect to give time to the armies of the world to not even fire a single bullet during these days, not even for training purposes.

We expect to relay the plan for peace process to all sides of wars and conflicts, be it military, terrorist groups, or the opposite side of the same parties.

This process of achieving peace will be shared and delivered by all the members of the Keshe Foundation, its supporters and interested parties, by completing the first space star formation reactors and simultaneously creating the field forces to silence the guns around the world, as we showed this process on Christmas Day of 2014, by using three sets of star formations around the world, one in Germany, one in Canada, and one in Italy, simultaneously coordinated to stop a reactor operation in Italy, as was broadcasted live on the internet, to show our intention and will.

How can I share and deliver PEACE ?

IN LIGHT OF THE APPROACHING WINTER SOLSTICE “échéance” -
                “when the last ones have a chance to be for the FIRST TIME an ULTI-MATE WHOLE IN 1
                (= 1+ 0 = MERKABAH including the dot standing for FREE WILL)

In Italian (I do it better)
                (I always speak in Italian to my beloved Animals – it feels emotionally better than in Swiss German) – so here we go :
                “Era meglio morire da piccoli con i peli del culo a patuffoli – che morire da grandi soldati – con i peli del culo bruciati...”
                Giovanni and Italian KFSSI can perfectly translate – (I wonder if Google can ?)

… and when I think that I've met “Giovanotti” in the waiting room of a Veterinary-complex called “Arca” (the ARCH) (he with his doggy – I with my cat)
                we are forming sort of a PLASMA-DEVICE you can call it Noah's Arc (read : No As' Arc)
                I'd call it the “Arc of the Covenant”, an Oasis – system (read : OH – Isis - system)
                Maybe if we think how to re-member and teach how to connect our reactor (coils)
                and our back-bone marrows, how to “plug into the system” for “Kundalini” rising I might have a device for “Youngsters” how to “Reverse Age” (read: re-verse-ache) and I could “ficcare” my wooden broom into your back-bones (italian : Spina dorsale) like
                “Giovanotti” with “Attaccami la spina” (forse con una birra alla spina ?)
                No ! I want Harry Potters' “Butter Beer” (it tastes sweeter...
                ... because after studying hard,
                I WANT TO STUDY SOFT AND PARTY SOFTER
                (killing you softly...)

“LA PACE SIA CON VOI – VA SU L'ADRENALINA”
                https://youtu.be/KYlfn_x4Amw
                Nota bene “Giovanottis” ! :
                I urge you to apply for healing purposes a white powder that looks similar – it is :
                dried CO2 / Zinc Oxyde Gans !

Fortunately I get a lot of help from my prince “Science2Art” regarding = YOD – yoni - FIGUREs
                so it is my wish to help with a YODEL (original version)
                https://youtu.be/3IST-hCv6g8

AND a hybrid version to enhance BIODIVERSITY :
                https://youtu.be/B00nfVc4FPI

AND genetic engineering of an oldie “MADONNA” version to keep your batteries going...
                https://youtu.be/Q88MupqG1ng

AND a Mary-merry-Kiwi song from down-under
                (they sound like Lisa & Doug from the Earth Council when they speak ):
                https://youtu.be/k-uI_zb05hU

The golden Horse for Europe and Anke van Ziel – weil die das Ziel im Auge hat)
                (and the Austrian, German and Swiss-German speakers)
                https://youtu.be/m6OkVu-jc_0

I think ARTISTS, SCIENTISTS AND RESEARCHERS
                (in brief for the “briefing”)
                THE PEOPLE need to U- Knight and come together for the sake of the
                FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN:
                https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U
                Africa AND Us
                https://youtu.be/HQpUKxu8m14

What if high-bride-iced ET's could phone-home :
                AND FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT IN BEAUTY by enroling and un”Ravel” ing
                PLASMA – SCIENCE :
                https://youtu.be/6dBs0EwJEUk

“Viva, Viva Paradis “
                “Variété – Egalité – Fraternité”
                (KFSSI French – aussi pour les Suisse Roman(de) – see : www.keshefoundation.org )
                HOMEPAGE
                (LION-EL Rick(y) always works because it is conVINCing STANL(ead) hidden -
                Have a WONDER-FULL day LIGHT !
                https://youtu.be/DQAKY1ntM9o

Comment

• December 20, 2016

Being All, The Peace
                  by Richard Alan Eagle

In May 2015 Mehran T. Keshe of the Keshe Foundation gave the world his wish in sharing The Peace Roadmap to guide the divided nations on this planet in the challenges of establishing once and for all The Peace in the center of all living Beings.

The final Peace Roadmap date is December 21, 2016, and so:
                  From this day on, may Peace become You and All Things in Creation.

All Forms in Our Universe exist as One Living Creation, United by Design and Given each a unique Purpose and Function to Express and to Complete their Role in the unfolding Realizations leading to All the Varieties and unlimited Fruits ripening into the Holiness of All Moments.

The Awareness in All Forms provides The Proof that All Wish to Exist and so The Peace at some point Must Be and so We now All Shall Be One in Peace Forever from This Day forward.

The Duality of Higher Purposes & Temporary Needs and Desires has long divided Our Universe to This Day, for a False Dream made many Forms asleep to the Grand Unity We Are, and the Solution to the Polarities of Life: Power & force, Good & evil, Life & death, Movement & stillness, that has gripped the Minds and Intentions in Actions, Present & past, lies in The Truth of Common Interests embedded beyond fearful Selfishness and uneducated Impulses in mentored Reasoning leading to Wisdom, seeking for the Highest Good for All, that is coexisting Sharing, Love and Peace.

The False Dream of the Mean spirited attaining status and wealth through force has run its course, its days allowed for example and learning, its place and time Perfect like all, imperfections gleamed by Reflections in the Seasons ripe for their lowliness when The Conditions allow.

Thus All have their Station and Office by way of placement on the Path to All Perfection. Let it Be.

But comes Now the Seeds of Our Being Rising Above the ground down buried struggles and discarded Fertilizers, Up into The Light of Higher Existence.

Throughout all ages the puzzle of Duality has challenged the greatest minds and souls. The Peace and the False Dream, the Two Eternal Energies, pushing Up and pulling down, The Yang and the yin, The Magnetic and the gravitational, are Hereby now Realized to Be One Unified Field, that All finally touched are Impacted and Uplifted into the Higher States of Their Form into Enlightenment and True Destiny.

What We now identify as The Plasma Field is Our True Nature Not Separated, joined to Our Understanding and next brought into All Phases of Our Lives here on Earth.

The Resistance to Our Perfect Union lies in the False Dream egos wanting No Change to their status and wealth fading into sharing they know not how to do, only fight.

The Peace brings Us All now to Share All We Have, All Our Treasures Now One, both on Earth and in the Heavens, as Our Family Gives Each Member the Same Wealth, True Love and Peace.

The Military of each divided nation once stood for protecting and defending, but became imbalanced, barbaric threats, and so fall upon their own misdeeds, and karmically rot except for the few Bright Stars hidden within the false realms who hear the True Call and Will obey their Sacred Heart as this Great Shift comes now for Good, so pray for Them All, as We Are All One Family, so many asleep in the False Dream but now arise.

This Goodness of Peace shall not and cannot be by 'force' or it would not be True, with the exception for lost souls bound by the demonic spirits and Fallen Angels, so We Love All Our Brothers and Sisters, and it is This Love We Are that Brings them to the Wedding of All Nations, for OUR LOVE is The Most Powerful Peace We Have to Give, and We For Give Them. And those who do not Become One As We Are are Perfect in their Resistance and hide out, with Our Powers Too Invincible, Our Shielding Too Penetrating, so disappear.

Our Beloved Brother Mehran T. Keshe IS the Messiah, his parents being Jewish and Muslim so fulfilling both prophesies, and brings us not dogmatic religion but energy and freedom. He, like Us, is flesh and bone and most Holy Spirit, like Us, and He IS One With All The Universe, like Us, so We Are One With Him and Have Always Been.

Like a hand rising out of the water, first we see one fingertip, then two, then three, then four, and we think they are separate individual things at first. And only after they all have risen up out of the depths of the water do we see the whole hand, then the whole body and suddenly the full understanding washes over our perceptions to the Higher Truth of One Being All.

So it will be now at the Completion of The Peace Roadmap. All have their separate Thoughts about It, The Peace, and it is only when One Realizes how all the pieces fit Together As One that Peace will be finally established...within each Cell, each Form, each Planet, each Sun, each Galaxy, each Universe...One, Peace, for All.

Let It Be.

We the People, One Planet, One Race, One Nation, One Family, Together align Our Hearts in Peace, Now, in All Places, Once and For All.

We The People, One Planet, One Race, One Nation, One Family, Together Now Officially and For All Time Open the Gateways to the Universal Community Everywhere to Love Peace and Truth.

Peace is the Highest Power and Creates Love Everywhere, and Being That Perfect Truth Now Manifests to Mankind, All Be set Free, with Unlimited Energy to Provide For All Needs as Proof of The Authority that Now Commands The Peace Be Established with Love, and Delivered Herewith.

If a simple man brings Peace to All Mankind, who will deny him? Who will stand against him?

The Peace, as It passes into Us All, All will Understand, Love.

Energy for Peace. He has come to change and the change has been delivered.

We The People, One Planet, One Race, One Nation, One Family, Hereby Accept Peace For All, and so All Leaders follow the Highest Good For All & For All Time Henceforth, in Love and Peace.

Thank you, Mehran. We All Love You, Most Loving Holy Brother.

You have Your Wish...

~ Peace ~

Comment

• THE LAW (written by : Jude Law - google If you wish)

From Goose to Maverick :

Do, re, mi, fa, soll ich oder soll ich nicht ?
                    Quote : "Let it be" (for bugs and beatles creepy, crawling far, far, far away) - Also, dann zieht doch einfach von dannen !
                    What ?

"LA LEGGE E' UGUALE PER TUTTI ?!???????????????"

OK - let's start again right from the beginning, go back to the very first teachings - mmmh,
                    "Do you remember" ?

do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, si, TO'
                    TJE
                    TO(t)H

(for Romans read : "TOTTI")

I read "FRANCESCO"

(YOU have your wish for all the short-cut golf-players)

YOUR Birdy

Comment

• Universal language for Early Birds – Happy New Year ALL
                      English - I love you
                      Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
                      Albanian - Te dua
                      Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)
                      Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)
                      Armenian - Yes kez sirumem
                      Bambara - M’bi fe
                      Bengali - Ami tomake bhalobashi (pronounced: Amee toe-ma-kee bhalo-bashee)
                      Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu
                      Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo
                      Bulgarian - Obicham te
                      Cambodian - Soro lahn nhee ah
                      Catalan - T’estimo
                      Cherokee - Tsi ge yu i
                      Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse
                      Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
                      Chinese
                      Cantonese - Ngo oiy ney a
                      Mandarin - Wo ai ni
                      Comanche - U kamakutu nu
                      Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)
                      Cree - Kisakihitin
                      Creole - Mi aime jou
                      Croatian - Volim te
                      Czech - Miluji te
                      Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig
                      Dutch - Ik hou van jou
                      Elvish - Amin mela lle (from The Lord of The Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien)
                      Esperanto - Mi amas vin
                      Estonian - Ma armastan sind
                      Ethiopian - Afgreki’
                      Faroese - Eg elski teg
                      Farsi - Doset daram
                      Filipino - Mahal kita
                      Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
                      French - Je t’aime, Je t’adore
                      Frisian - Ik hald fan dy
                      Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort
                      Georgian - Mikvarhar
                      German - Ich liebe dich
                      Greek - S’agapo
                      Gujarati - Hoo thunay prem karoo choo
                      Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw
                      Hawaiian - Aloha Au Ia`oe
                      Hebrew
                      To female
                      - “ani ohev otach” (said by male) “ohevet Otach” (said by female)
                      To male - “ani ohev otcha” (said by male) “Ohevet ot’cha” (said by female)
                      Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw
                      Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
                      Hmong - Kuv hlub koj
                      Hopi - Nu’ umi unangwa’ta
                      Hungarian - Szeretlek
                      Icelandic - Eg elska tig
                      Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw
                      Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu
                      Inuit - Negligevapse
                      Irish - Taim i’ ngra leat
                      Italian - Ti amo
                      Japanese - Aishiteru or Anata ga daisuki desu
                      Kannada - Naanu ninna preetisuttene
                      Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka
                      Kiswahili - Nakupenda
                      Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
                      Korean - Sarang Heyo or Nanun tangshinul sarang hamnida
                      Latin - Te amo
                      Latvian - Es tevi miilu
                      Lebanese - Bahibak
                      Lithuanian - Tave myliu
                      Luxembourgeois - Ech hun dech gaer
                      Macedonian - Te Sakam
                      Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
                      Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu
                      Maltese - Inhobbok
                      Marathi - Me tula prem karto
                      Mohawk - Kanbhik
                      Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik
                      Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
                      Navaho - Ayor anosh’ni
                      Ndebele - Niyakutanda
                      Norwegian
                      Bokmaal
                      - Jeg elsker deg
                      Nyonrsk - Eg elskar deg
                      Pandacan - Syota na kita!!
                      Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
                      Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo
                      Persian - Doo-set daaram
                      Pig Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
                      Polish - Kocham Ciebie
                      Portuguese - Eu te amo
                      Romanian - Te iubesc
                      Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
                      Scot Gaelic - Tha gra\dh agam ort
                      Serbian - Volim te
                      Setswana - Ke a go rata
                      Sign Language - „,/ (represents position of fingers when signing ‘I Love You’)
                      Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan
                      Sioux - Techihhila
                      Slovak - Lu`bim ta
                      Slovenian - Ljubim te
                      Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo
                      Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
                      Swedish - Jag alskar dig
                      Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di
                      Surinam - Mi lobi joe
                      Tagalog - Mahal kita
                      Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li
                      Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe
                      Tamil - Nan unnai kathalikaraen
                      Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu
                      Thai - Phom rak khun
                      Tunisian - Ha eh bak
                      Turkish - Seni Seviyorum
                      Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu
                      Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo
                      Vietnamese - To female - Anh ye^u em
                      Welsh - ‘Rwy’n dy garu di
                      Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh
                      Yoruba - Mo ni fe
                      Zazi - Ezhele hezdege
                      Zuni - Tom ho’ ichema
                      (with credits and honour to the Author – thank you Judith !)

Frequency of Love – Solfeggio 528 Hz – DNA Activation
                      https://youtu.be/EKa_H7vVAAA

Le regole – (the Law)
                      https://youtu.be/coVWQ69JWtY

Comment

• ......"The Principal Matter" (stop calling it ANTI-Matter)
                        when it is
                        THE CREATOR who decides the SEX of the ChILDREn :

I'll present you now,
                        LADIES and GENTLeMEN
                        My most beautiful CANDLE IN THE WIND
                        from my
                        TROPHY - HUNT

Comment

• For ALL YOUR RACES from
                          Paris-Dakar to China and India to Native Americans (from North and South and East and West)
                          THis is HEART - ATTACK warning :

Comment

• THE LAW :

DO NOT STEAL FROM

YOUR

SELF
                            (ie)

and be

HONEST

DOWN TO YOUR
                            OWN
                            PROPPER