High Blood Pressure, Hypertension; Diabetes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Blood Pressure, Hypertension; Diabetes

High blood pressure seems to go along with many ailments. While monitoring the success in your treatment of other things, have you observed blood pressure returning to normal? Diabetes is a specific one that also seems to trigger blood pressure issues along with blood sugar and insulin swings, likely all interacting with detriment to the victim. Any results to report?
    Ken 4/24/2012

Re: High Blood Pressure, Hypertension; Diabetes

Type 2 diabetes is easily cured anyhow, most people could self cure this one with just a change of diet and getting more exercise, it's Type 1 that i would personally like to see cured if you can do this. In Type 1, the pancreas doesn't produce any insulin and makes this as an incurable disease at present.

Comment

Re: High Blood Pressure, Hypertension; Diabetes

Originally posted by graham
      Type 2 diabetes is easily cured anyhow, most people could self cure this one with just a change of diet and getting more exercise, it's Type 1 that i would personally like to see cured if you can do this. In Type 1, the pancreas doesn't produce any insulin and makes this as an incurable disease at present.
      I totally agree, Personally, I'm a patient of type 2 but everything is fine as long as I'm on my special diet..

Comment

Have you guys ever tried adding squash into your daily diet? I read an article which wrote about the health benefits of squash ( https://wikihomenutrition.com/squash-health-benefits/ - Link here for those who are curious ). It mentioned squash as a potential way to prevent us from cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, etc. Because squash is not only low in fat but also rich in nutritions. On top of that, even vegan or vegetarian can eat squash too. It is very easy to find and very delicious. I'm madly in love with squash.

Comment

I have Problems with high Blood Presure.​
          Seldom i eat meat but many Carbonhydrates. I just plant Zuccini first time in this year and i like it. Do you think if Food is very tasty (for you) that it is good for your health?

I hear from a friend, that if you plant own vegetables - that this Food produces much more of the stuff your Body Needs to be healthy.

​Thank you for your tip!
          Last edited by Doewolf; December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Maybe you could try Turmeric. My mom has an issue on High Blood Pressure. She always drink turmeric everyday like a replacement for coffee. She's kinda ok now. but of course we always monitor the blood pressure.

Comment

Mr Keshe covered the process for eliminating high blood pressure and diabetes in the Cancer processing blueprint at http://cancerprocessing.org

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X