• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO MAKE GANS WITH CARBON ROD

HOW TO MAKE GANS WITH CARBON ROD & DIFFERENT FRACTIONS
    - Keshe Plasma

COMMENT

First, thank you for the video and all the other ones you have posted. All your videos without exception are clear, simple instructions and they have helped me and many others in the past. Here are a some explanations that might help you. Keep in mind that
    the current science cannot help us much. We are with plasma where we were 150 years ago with electricity. It will take time and many observations to put it all together and come up with working plasma machines just like it took us 150 years to invent an electric machine (Motor). Also following is just my point of view and I might be wrong but it might help you and others.I think the issue is the purity of the zinc plate. You are (probably) using a zinc coated plate. It is confirmed on your second video when I saw a big stiff plate with a hole for zinc plate. What you are seeing is CO2, Zinc Oxide creation initially. As the Zinc wear off, you have iron plate underneath which then creates the orange CH3 and the amino acid on top. As Zinc wears off more and more CH3 and iron oxide and amino acid is created (Blood plasma). When the current (from solar cell) is applied the amino acid turns to green / black color maybe another kind of GANS or maybe mildew (mold). I think since you have the reactor next to Aloe plant more Aloe oil plasma field is created which will even create more oily substance which will then turn greenish / black. I have seen this green black substance only when external current is applied (in your case solar current). The up and down movement you see is the heart beat creation because of iron, amino acid and aloe oil fields. In essence you have blood plasma and a heartbeat.I hope above helps keep up the excellent work and the videos. You are great and contributing a lot to the field.
    Last edited by science2art; 02-28-2017, 11:05 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X