Nano-Coating with Electricity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano-Coating with Electricity

Good Day to You All... just wondering if anyone has tried nano-coating copper wires by passing an electrical current through them. With a D.C. current the coating would be automatically polarized. With A.C. I'm guessing the particles would line up according to the direction and magnitude of the current at the instant it was shut off. Comments? Results? Thanks!

Dan, Yes people have done so however I believe their nano-coating was very brittle and would easily come apart and fall off, the same has been reported by some doing the fire coating method. The caustic nano-coating coating methods seems to be the best and produce the more robust nano-coatings that are the most resistant to flaking and coming apart. Hope that helps. Alternatively once you have a working magrav which is already using plasmatic energy it can be used to nano-coat other copper wires. Light and Love. Keith

Comment

Originally posted by DrKeith View Post
      Dan, Yes people have done so however I believe their nano-coating was very brittle and would easily come apart and fall off, the same has been reported by some doing the fire coating method. The caustic nano-coating coating methods seems to be the best and produce the more robust nano-coatings that are the most resistant to flaking and coming apart. Hope that helps. Alternatively once you have a working magrav which is already using plasmatic energy it can be used to nano-coat other copper wires. Light and Love. Keith
      Seems to me the nano-particles should be polarized at the moment they are being created - which would be difficult to do with the caustic method.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X