GANS for capacitors in MAGRAV blueprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GANS for capacitors in MAGRAV blueprint

    Hi,

    I have a question regarding the type of GANS used on the aluminum layer of the plasma capacitors for the MAGRAV hybrid power unit. In the blueprint (http://www.keshefoundation.org/docum...av-blueprint/0) it says that "composite GANS" and copper nano flakes are used, where I assume that the copper nano flakes means dried, powdered CuO GANS added to the GANS paste. However, I don't exactly understand what "composite GANS" means. Does it mean that it is a mixture of the three GANS (CO2, CH3, and CuO)? Or does it mean that it is GANS produced with copper plates which have been nanocoated with caustic in the presence of aluminum? If it is the latter, which GANS is then produced with the copper plates containing composite coating? I have gone through the conference videos talking about the blueprint but I have found no similar question or answer. I would appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

    regards

  • #2
    Yes, "composite GANS" means a mixture of the three GANS (CO2, CH3, and CuO).
    The nano copper refers to black nano particles of CUO itself, not the dried CUO gans.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mrfixitrick, thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a preferred way of making the black CuO nanoparticles? i.e. scraping them off of nanocoated copper plates or something similar?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by veetom View Post
        Mrfixitrick, thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a preferred way of making the black CuO nanoparticles? i.e. scraping them off of nanocoated copper plates or something similar?
        Scraping is one way.
        Another way I discovered is by dissolving leftover copper pieces in strong pickling vinegar (7% acetic acid) and salt. The liquid turns blue indicating copper ions after a few days. You can carefully and slowly pour liquid caustic into some of the blue liquid, and it will make black CUO nano-particles. The blue liquid turns clear when no more copper is present.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank's Rick that was very helpful information.

          Comment


          • #6
            yes indeed, thank you for clearing this up.

            Comment


            • #7
              Mr Fixitrick
              You say
              "by dissolving leftover copper pieces in strong pickling vinegar (7% acetic acid) and salt. The liquid turns blue indicating copper ions after a few days. You can carefully and slowly pour liquid caustic into some of the blue liquid, and it will make black CUO nano-particles. The blue liquid turns clear when no more copper is present."

              Do you mean add to a quart of water 7% vinegar and maybe a teaspoon of salt? I'm having a hard time making nano flake from nano coated cu plates. I can make the plates but getting it off is impossible. Are you suggesting to dissolve cu plates? I'm assuming what you call CUO nano-particles is also called nano flakes.

              I'm assuming "liquid caustic" is leftover cold caustic from an NAOH hot caustic steam bath operation. You're suggesting to pour this into a quart of water and vinegar w/ plates immersed - described above.

              I noticed Douglas mentioned in a video that heating and nano-coating a cu plate and then dunking it into a tub of distilled water will release nano flake from the cu plates. Does this work? I'm just trying to make nano particles or flake and need more details. Thanks in advance.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sam site View Post
                Mr Fixitrick
                You say
                "by dissolving leftover copper pieces in strong pickling vinegar (7% acetic acid) and salt. The liquid turns blue indicating copper ions after a few days. You can carefully and slowly pour liquid caustic into some of the blue liquid, and it will make black CUO nano-particles. The blue liquid turns clear when no more copper is present."

                Do you mean add to a quart of water 7% vinegar and maybe a teaspoon of salt? I'm having a hard time making nano flake from nano coated cu plates. I can make the plates but getting it off is impossible. Are you suggesting to dissolve cu plates? I'm assuming what you call CUO nano-particles is also called nano flakes.

                I'm assuming "liquid caustic" is leftover cold caustic from an NAOH hot caustic steam bath operation. You're suggesting to pour this into a quart of water and vinegar w/ plates immersed - described above.

                I noticed Douglas mentioned in a video that heating and nano-coating a cu plate and then dunking it into a tub of distilled water will release nano flake from the cu plates. Does this work? I'm just trying to make nano particles or flake and need more details. Thanks in advance.
                When I say "by dissolving leftover copper pieces in strong pickling vinegar (7% acetic acid) and salt" that is exactly what I mean. There is no water, or nano-coatred copper, or caustic or anything else added. Just, "dissolve leftover copper pieces in strong pickling vinegar (7% acetic acid) and salt." Try it, the vinegar will turn more and more blue over time. Once you have some blue liquid, then you can add the caustic to it, to form black nano-copper oxide particles.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Rick
                  You're saying I can add some copper wire pieces to this vinegar and salt solution and later some caustic and that wire will dissolve into black particles when this mixture evaporates or maybe I scoop up the particles from this mixture. I'm looking for an easy procedure like this.

                  Also I torched some fine copper powder and it melted into a glaze that I could crumble into a dirt-like powder. Is this nano copper oxide particles and can I use this in my caps.

                  Also, when I make battery/caps, can I charge them with a battery charger and then test them for a held charge? I've tried charging either end and get no voltage out when I disconnect. Looks like they don't hold a charge. How did Dougles determine his caps started conducting? Mine are DOA. TIA.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sam site View Post
                    Rick
                    You're saying I can add some copper wire pieces to this vinegar and salt solution and later some caustic and that wire will dissolve into black particles when this mixture evaporates or maybe I scoop up the particles from this mixture. I'm looking for an easy procedure like this.

                    Also I torched some fine copper powder and it melted into a glaze that I could crumble into a dirt-like powder. Is this nano copper oxide particles and can I use this in my caps.

                    Also, when I make battery/caps, can I charge them with a battery charger and then test them for a held charge? I've tried charging either end and get no voltage out when I disconnect. Looks like they don't hold a charge. How did Dougles determine his caps started conducting? Mine are DOA. TIA.
                    You are to remove the wires from the blue vinegar liquid. You use the blue salt-vinegar liquid, and add liquid caustic to it. When the liquids combine, it forms black copper oxide nano-particles that can be washed with distilled water, and saved either wet in distilled water, or dried by evaporation or filter paper.

                    I don't know what battery/caps design you are using. They may or may not hold a charge by charging. These are plasma capacitors, so they work differently than a normal electrical capacitor. Some battery/caps put out a current that will interfere with capacity measurements on a meter.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rick
                      Thanks for your advice. I will try the vinegar trick.


                      1. Maybe you can clear up some confusion. I'm trying to make split plasma battery caps for a separate healing and power device I'm building inspired by Mr Keshe's drawing below..

                      A B C D


                      2. Do I roll the paper first and then roll the alum on top as in A or roll them together as in B or C?

                      Do I apply the composite gans w/ gel, flake mixture directly on the alum sheet and then place a parchment paper over that with a mixture of blue CuO gans dried flakes with gel, flake mixture as described in D.

                      thanks for your patience

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rick
                        I tried to insert pictures in my reply but they got stripped out - even when I greatly reduced them. Is there a way to do this? I'm sure many would like some of these capacitor issues cleared up. I have 6 .bmps that are less than 4mb that describe critical issues in building my healing and power devices. thanks in advance.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          To Mr Fixitrick

                          When making plasma capacitors, does one roll the paper first and then roll the aluminum after the paper has been rolled up. Or does one lay the sheets together and roll them together in one roll together.

                          Also is it acceptable to roll the 8 gauge center wire with the insulation on it after it has been nanocoated or is it preferable to leave it bare wire?
                          thanks in advance.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Missing part

                            please see the video

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QIkERdWstg

                            listen to that interview,

                            http://www.plasma-dach.org/Mittwochs...2017-03-24.mp4

                            in english at min 5

                            very interessting


                            We have forgot some importent things,

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Can anyone out there answer a few questions about plasma split capacitors.

                              1. When making plasma capacitors, does one roll the paper first and then roll the aluminum after the paper has been rolled up. Or does one lay the sheets together and roll them together in one roll together.

                              2. Is it acceptable to roll the 8 gauge center wire with the insulation on it after it has been nanocoated or is it preferable to leave it bare wire?

                              3. When making split capacitors and rolling gans on paper alone, does one use the 3 composite gans or does one use the blue CuO copper gans?
                              thanks in advance.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X