Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP WITH DISCHARGING THE COILS!!

Hi all,
    I am quite confused about how to discharge the coils after the nanocoating. I am not sure if we first have to polarize them and then discharging them? I know how to polarize but no how to discharge. Can someone explain it to me in a easy and simple way? all the info I see and videos are not clear, sometimes they only show the multimeter but not the way how they do it, I am not sure whether to put the two poles of the multimeter in one coil or one in the grid and the other in the coil, and if I have to put voltage on them.....please help!!

The way I understand it, it has to be done for caustic nano-coating, you discharge so that the nano layers can grow up on your copper. You should do it during the drying process, you place the your multimeter on volt, have the black lead on the wire mesh at the bottom of the container and hold the red lead for about 10 seconds on the material you're nano-coating.
    I hope this help, I am learning myself also, so please anyone correct me if I understood wrong.
    BTW, what are you trying to design? Also check out the slow-cooker method of nano-coating.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X