Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Magrav Home unit

Hello Experts...

I have a home unit which I have been using for about a month now.
    The Magravs Unit is plugged into the wall socket in the kitchen, and the fridge is plugged into the socket on the Magravs Unit.
    This is how it has been advised to me.

I would like to look at the next step - which is replacing my gas based heating system with an electrical one.
    Is this advisable ?
    Would the Magrav be able to supply electricity to power an Electric boiler rated at 15kW to supply my heating and hot water?

consider your MaGrav as a gift.
    What you'd like send him with loving thoughts.
    Wait and see what happens, nothing to measure, but look at what happens.
    write on a piece of paper what you want and put it near the Magrav, talk to him, see what happens.

Comment

The Magrav is only rated to 3 Kw total, and would not be able to supply a water heater of 15 Kw. KF expects to offer self-sufficient Magrav generators of such power in the near future.

Comment

The latest teachings show the need of a second power strip on the generator, that would not provide electricity but plasma. Older workshop told us about the mostly unknown ability to create more heat within our body without heating the whole house. So a device may not be always required. Those with a heat pump should be able to get enough from the electric Magrav power supply or generator since it will be more effective with fan and compressor motors than a big resistor.

Comment

Originally posted by globalsolver View Post
          The latest teachings show the need of a second power strip on the generator, that would not provide electricity but plasma. Older workshop told us about the mostly unknown ability to create more heat within our body without heating the whole house. So a device may not be always required. Those with a heat pump should be able to get enough from the electric Magrav power supply or generator since it will be more effective with fan and compressor motors than a big resistor.

"So let the magrav heat us so we don't need to heat the home?" Would we be able to do that for our pets and fish or leave the electic tank heater keep running?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfixitrick View Post
            The Magrav is only rated to 3 Kw total, and would not be able to supply a water heater of 15 Kw. KF expects to offer self-sufficient Magrav generators of such power in the near future.
            "MORE POWER!! WE NEED MORE! POWER RICK!! LOL. Just kidding. Although sometimes I feel like Captain Kirk and Scotty from the original Star Trek, needing more power from the dilithium crystals. Actually I am continually getting notices from my local electric co that I regularly am using 2-3kw more than my average neighbors. We have an all electric house, and can tell when the Mrs is baking and laundry day when for a few hours our utilization goes up to 7kw per hour. I added a magrav powercube with muliple capacitors and pyramids in a glass cube which I acquired from a builder in the UK off of ebay. I think my house is getting nanocoated and have had some weird things happen with our home network and DVRs. I am still working on building my own first magrav but have yet to make the ganzes other than co2 and finish nanocoating the coils to complete the project. Are there others in the Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Deleware area that would like to collaborate and exchange knowledge and experience with building magrav or the other generators? Thanks.

Comment

I have ordered the Magrav kit from Arizona people, not sure how I found their site as google will never show it, but they send the coated coils and capacitors but supply only 3 empty balls so if you know how to put the gans solution into small balls, I would appreciate seeing how you do it!!
              The link to there site is: https://usastore.keshefoundation.org/store/?logout=1
              Keep smiling !!!

Comment

I offered to buy some balls for the magrav unit on some forum, now cannot find the massage now, as the kit comes with empty balls, want to know if I could buy the pens with liquid gains in them, so could put the liquid into the balls I got some how???

Comment

Yes you could do that, you can also purchase the GANS from the Keshe USA store Ray. Hope it helps. Dr Keith

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X