Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magrav Car affects MPG rating even when taken out of the car

Hello All,

I had tried the Magrav in my car and that didn't seem to work. I wrote ina dn they said it was because the unit was faulty and sent me a replacement unit which I have put in my wife's car and am still testing.

back to my car - it is a Honda FR-V - I used to get 25MPG on mainly town driving. Since I removed the unit, (I had it in the car for approx. 6 months), I noticed I am getting a higher MPG last month it was around 32MPG. This month I filled the tank zeroed the trip counter and drove on the Motorway fro approx. 80 miles. Much to my surprise the MPG on my return said 40.1 MPG! This is the highest I've ever seen it since I've had the car?

Could it be that when the Magrav was in the car it nano coated the electrics? Hmmm any of you experts out there can figure out what is happening?
    Whatever it is I'm not complaining - as I said it seems to have increased my MPG.

That sounds Awesome Troubadour! I am no expert but it sounds like you have tapped into the plasma, and yes sounds like the car has been nanocoated. Do you also notice smoother ride engine running at lower rpms and more horsepower? Those seem to be standard observations of others with car magravs? Mine is currently being nanocoated.

Comment

Thanks DrKeith.
      Soon after the Margav was installed, I did notice the engine running smoother and slightly more horsepower.
      Perhaps I'm used to it now so I don't notice it as much.

Comment

Once your car battery and electrical system and car frame get nanocoated you are tapping into the plasma across the board at which point, on a quantum level the magrav is still connected to the car via the plasma even though it is physically elsewhere. Just something for us all to maybe consider. Cheers. Dr Keith

Comment

Wow - DrKeith - I had to read your post twice to grasp what is happening. But if the Magrav didn't work at first and was deemed faulty - how could it suddenly start to work again?
          I've heard that transportation can sometimes damage the item - perhaps it got corrected and started working again when it was sent back??

Comment

Troubador I am going to share a quote from Henry Ford, "Whether you think you Can, Or whether you think You Cannot! Either way you are Right! It is the Thinking that Makes it So!" The second sentence is the key Thinking is what makes things so! Our thoughts and emotions have effect upon our physical reality at a quantum level, or more accurately what we perceive as reality. The world around us is merely a reflection of the world within us. We are all co-creators with the Divine creator. It is possible the "faulty" Magrav still worked somewhat and your car got nanocoated and when It was fixed your car started really seeing the benefit, because of quantum entanglement and the connection still existing. It could also be that the new magrav in your wife's car might be also feeding to your car via plasma field interactions and finishing the job of the initial magrav?? In effect Jump Starting your car. Do your and your wifes' car get parked near each other? This type of thing is what is really exciting about working with plasma technology. Again I am no expert but I am very familiar with working with energies, universal laws, and the power of the mind and soul of the man. At the end of the day you are still seeing improvement and cost savings which probably was the initial intention in making the investment in a car magrav unit. Enjoy it and I think that makes an awesome testimonial any way that you slice it. Cheers. Dr Keith.

Comment

Thanks DrKeith...your insightful comments and explanations are appreciated!

Comment

Yes thanks for your insights. My wife's car is parked very close to mine - so it could well be that it is having an effect.
                I'm cautiously excited that this could be a testimonial of sorts - I hope to add to this after 6 months and I've had winter behind me with some more results.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfixitrick View Post
                  Thanks DrKeith...your insightful comments and explanations are appreciated!
                  Thanks Rick its my pleasure to contribute however I can. It was a pleasure making the Plasma Reactor meeting last Tuesday. Keith

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X