So far my experiences with Magrav and customer services have been a disaster..!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far my experiences with Magrav and customer services have been a disaster..!

Hi All,

I hate the fact that I have to write such a gloomy message - but I am left with no choice.
    It will soon be a year since I have ordered my units - without success.

I tried the car unit - has no success

I tried the home unit - once again no success.
    I even got in touch with the support unit who confirmed that my unit was faulty.
    This was back in November of last year - I was promised a replacement unit.

2 months later I am left with only automated responses to my queries - and no clue as to where my replacement unit is.

This really sucks big time - I've paid a lot of money - I even paid my local garage to fit the car units as well as postage to send the units back.

Surely - this cannot be the way forward.

I'm resorting to the forum as my last resort to get some answers/responses/action.

I really would like this to work and have been extra patient.

Any thoughts suggestions would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Troubadour View Post
    Hi All,

I hate the fact that I have to write such a gloomy message - but I am left with no choice.
    It will soon be a year since I have ordered my units - without success.

I tried the car unit - has no success

I tried the home unit - once again no success.
    I even got in touch with the support unit who confirmed that my unit was faulty.
    This was back in November of last year - I was promised a replacement unit.

2 months later I am left with only automated responses to my queries - and no clue as to where my replacement unit is.

This really sucks big time - I've paid a lot of money - I even paid my local garage to fit the car units as well as postage to send the units back.

Surely - this cannot be the way forward.

I'm resorting to the forum as my last resort to get some answers/responses/action.

I really would like this to work and have been extra patient.

Any thoughts suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello Troubador,

I'd like to review the circumstances of your situation, and perhaps we can find some answers or get help.
    Let's start with the car Magrav units.
    The way I understand is that you had two Magrav units installed (in one vehicle or two?) for a few months?
    What did you expect to happen, and what were the results from that installation?

Cheers, Rick

Comment

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your response above.
      I have highlighted the experiences with my Car Magrav in another thread - see below...
      56060-magrav-car-affects-mpg-rating-even-when-taken-out-of-the-car

I installed the other unit in my wife's car and have not seen any increase in MPG.

I was more focused on the home unit and have gone through this with technical support - who have been very helpful and agreed with my conclusions that the unit was faulty.
      I had used a voltmeter to measure some the outputs.

I was then passed onto Customer services and I was promised a replacement - but have not heard from them in over 2 months.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X