• Show
Clear All

• Questions on building a Magrav

Question 1. After nanocoating the 3 sets of Magrav coils,
    and we have added the centre GANS balls such that the top
    or 3rd level has CH3 GANS in it, the middle layer or 2nd
    level has CuO2 GANS in it and the lower or 1st level has
    CO2 GANS in it - are we to add a dilluted solution of the
    same GANS onto the magnetic and gravitic coils of each level?

Question 2. The Magrav capacitors which we have nanocoated
    both the coils and the centre pins need to have partchment
    paper that has CuO2 spread onto it and rolled around the
    centre pin then tied and slid into the capacitor coil - is
    there any other metal such as aluminum foil or such added
    to the rolled up pin and does the capacitor coil have some
    dilluted solution of GANS added to it?

Great to hear you could put the gans solutions into the balls, could you send me three for my unit, I got the kit with 3 balls empty, with gans on the coils and capacitors, but don't know how to put it into the balls, I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, just name your price for the three balls, or call me at 438-969-2753 from Ray Bellanger, keep smiling !!!

Comment

Still looking for those balls with the right gans in them, they have to be small balls about 3/4 inch size, size of large marble you know!!! Would offer reasonable price of say $10 to $20 each, please respond some as my patience is running short with those people who sent me the kit, they don't seem to care how long it takes me to get a working system built!!!

Comment

Ray in the Kesheusa store you can purchase the different GANS, right there in the store. Hope that helps. Peace, Love and light. Dr Keith

Comment

Thanks for your responses, Keshe in Arizona called me and set me straight on what I need to do, but I'm not into working with gans solutions, so they offered to take back the kit for credit, and says they are going to offer the completed assemblies soon even in October, so this is what I've been waiting for for over a year, so Iím now very happy, and waiting to see them available on their site: https://usastore.keshefoundation.org/store/?alias=store as it's difficult to Google it!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. But I have made my own GANs. The above questions still have not been answered...

Comment

raybellanger, yes, better send it back, its could be best option for you. But i must add for anyone else who will get similar situation in future: you need SAME gans all over the magrav unit! On coils AND balls, all gans must be same! Or its not guarantee its will works (probably not)!!!
              So, if you got some kit, half with gans, i recommend send it back and ask to complete job, OR make your own gans (its not very hard actually but also very fun to do!) and after wash coils in distil water (if its was with gans already and missing gans in bals) and aply your own gans on it your self. Yes, its cut not works for you (as so many nuances in this technology) but i can say you will have big chance its will works, so its worth to try if you dont want to wait for someone else!

Comment

Elle, I'm going to finished my own [offgrid] magrav just in next few days... I can share my experience with you.
                As im build few of them in same time and will try few different combinations, one at least should be works, i guess..
                But if you dont wana wait, i can say - just try follow all info you know (and available on public) so far and will see what will happened.

Comment

raybellanger, then i said SAME, i meant the gans must be used from same batch then you make them. Cause then you make another batch - gans will be NOT SAME anymore! Cause many factors will cause the difference, even temperature in the room or salt in a water! even water itself! tousend of factors, i believe. Its like DNA, its never same! Its what i believe. So now you have clue.

Comment

Elle, also i want to added, you probably need 4 gans, not 3. Fourth one must be used in capacitors, if i understand workshops teachings correctly, just for make sure magrav gans will not interact with caps gans or vise versa. So, if you use CO2/CuO/CH3 gans in magrav, then you can use ZnO for caps, i guess.
                    But by my own vision (i can be wrong) copper gans (CuO) cut be better to use in capacitors (its just a simple logic dictate me this decision) and ZnO in magrav. Its what exactly im going to do in next 2-3 days. Will see how (if) its will works. Im drying now my caps after coated them today by fire first and caustic also after.
                    Just in case, you can see them in last workshop how they are looks like, i just make another design of them. They looks like this [2:46:00]:
                    https://youtu.be/QEofM5RFNYc?t=10009
                    and must be stronger (by idea) then regular ones. so im going to find it out soon.
                    peace and love everyone!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X