Cancer and gans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer and gans

I just found a wealth of information in the archived mp3 files. Cannot seem to digest the information fast enough.

In the 5th knowledge seekers workshop, alot of information was released. However Keshe was about to release a bombshell when he said 'would you want me to tell you how to easily get rid of cancer?' at which point he was interrupted by the knowledge seekers' questions. He never got to finish his statement and that is as far as it went.

If anyone is in direct contact with Keshe, might you be kind to ask him what was the secret he was about to release. This workshop was dealing with the attributes of Fukushima decontamination using nano materials and gans, especially CO2 gans. This information is soooo very important. Imagine how many people are at their last stage of cancer and who would use this information at a time like now. Hope Keshe or any knowledge seeker who might have the answer to this will find time to respond to this.

Regards,

Alchemistvilla.

Your question was asked during the 15th Knowledge Seeker Workshop. Refer to the google drive, where all workshops are archived. https://drive.google.com/folderview?...UU&usp=sharing

Comment

Thank you so very much truth seeker. Am on it. Cheers.

Comment

Good day team. After listening to the workshops, one thing is consistent, that if one touches the fat on the salty cells, the body instantly gets provided with everything it needs. This being the case, I want to deduce one simple fact. That when one has cancer, the body is in a position where it NEEDS SOMETHING. So if the cells will provide the body with EVERYTHING it NEEDS, then Keshe without saying it in many words, has already provided the answer to the question of curing of cancer, unless am wrong in one of these observations.

Let me request the guys close to Keshe to ask him one question since it seems to provide the answer to the question of a cancer cure, is faced with alot of resistance from financial interests in the med world. Ask Keshe to take a minute to define cancer, in terms of magnetic gravitational fields. This way, he wont even have to tell us what to do.

Comment

Hello team,

In the last two weeks, I have had to burry my mum, taken down by lung cancer. Like one Morphius said in the film, the Matrix, I once had a dream, but that dream is gone from me. I was hoping that as Mr. Keshe had said, I would be able to know the answer to this by the time we got into the 21st workshop. I am yet to listen to it by the way.

I don't know what Mr. Keshe's game plan is but one thing I must observe, is that the world badly needs the release of this technology, financial interests not withstanding. I know someone somewhere in the world needs healing from this killer, and I cannot emphasis how badly important it is to release this information, if at all to save one human being from the terrifying death from cancer.

Alchemistvilla.

Comment

I am familiar with using bloodroot as an effective alternative cancer treatment. Could a GANs be made of it to use with the coils for treatment?

Comment

What i heard in the beginning is that Gans is something like "fuel" to ... different other things. But i am no Truth Seeker like the Truth Seekers here. Because i did not manage to interest friends of mine for Keshe - i am looking for solar solutions to handle Energie problems here in my Reality and with the Reality of my friends instead of finding Gans o Maggrav Solutions (now)..

Itīs a good point to give the body everything what he needs to cure.
              If i am ill - i check what is still healthy and i find mostly heathy things. This is to support my Health.
              If "all" is bad - i (try) to find the worst place. You know - be your own Doctor. Feel your Body - come out again and say - aha.
              And if really "all" is bad you simply have to right to leave, but make sure to take some good thoughts with you... or leave some good behind.
              Last edited by Doewolf; 07-08-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

How can we home active GaNS producers test the quality of our GaNS ? Just curious... I can test on my self but I do not know if I will give it to someone without knowing it will turn out great for the person in need... Just curious

Comment

Go and read Asterix and Obelix first

Comment

Originally posted by Doewolf View Post
                    Go and read Asterix and Obelix first
                    I used to love those comic books as a kid.

Eco.bio.soil what was your intentions when you are making your GaNS? If you intentions were positive and what do you instincts tell you about your GaNS?
                    If you think they will be positive or if you think they will not, in either case you are Right! It is you thinking or wish that makes it So! Trust in the Force!

You can always also send a sample of your GaNS to KFGhana to have tested.

Also at this point the Cancer cat is out of the bag and can be found at http://cancerprocessing.org

Hope that helps. Peace, Love and Light!
                    Dr Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by DrKeith View Post
                      I used to love those comic books as a kid.

Also at this point the Cancer cat is out of the bag and can be found at http://cancerprocessing.org

Hope that helps. Peace, Love and Light!
                      Dr Keith.
                      eMpTy cash

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...1062#post61062

VACUUM is the most eMpTy place...

The term is also used as an analogy to the Aristotelian idea that a physical vacuum is impossible, and therefore the idea must be rejected.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_vacui
                      You could say that the global Industrial Revolution arose because of a 'vacuum motor', because all the early steam engines, especially the pioneering Boulton and Watt engines, operated with almost atmospheric pressure steam.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_engine

K: If you understood, I promised 2 years ago that I would bring the soul of Christ for you to see. Now you know how. Now Christ would say there is no Vatican and they are fools playing. We should create the strength of the soul and the wishes of the soul and then you shall see Christ in the dimension of your own existence. Because now you know you have been taught the sense, how and the way you have to do it. you see if you understand this and you are a man of correct conduct and the true wish is to see the understanding of the work of your soul and the understanding of the position of your soul and you can create the ‘telephone number’ of the destination, the field strength of the destination.

K: I told you many times I shall bring for you to see the soul of Christ. Now that we abolish Christianity we can see the man through his soul. Now you understand why and you have to expand and find the position of your soul so that you can decide what to like, what you want to feed, what you want to see. I want to see where my soul is. This is part of the teaching we are doing with the Mozhans.

K: There shall be no pope—that is not my wish; it is my order. Enough is enough. If you are a true Christian, call to see the soul of the Christ and not in the shadow of him which is _________ (1.40.35) and the same with Mohammed and the rest.

K: in the writing of Baha’u’llah, bless his name, he says the intelligence of the man at this age has reached the level of the prophets of the past. This means that any of you are at the level to be able to see soul of the Christ, bless his name, and the rest. Take your belief to the soul and not to the physicality of the jail, the Vatican. It means that you have elevated your soul to such a level that we as humanity and humans in the physical dimension can see the soul of the Christ. Now for the first time you understand you have the 6th sense; you have the soul to be able to do so. Why are you happy with what I call the ‘dirt’ of the earth when you can sit in the beauty of the soul of the Christ?
                      https://transcriptions.keshefoundati...N-draft-v1.pdf
                      PENTECOST
                      http://open-source-energy.org/?topic...44314#msg44314
                      Last edited by science2art; 06-06-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X