Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for next workshop

Hello Keshe foundation,

I have two questions I would like to ask hopefully to be addressed in the next workshop.

One, I have put up my gans reactor and everything seems to be going as has been taught in the workshops, from the salty cells collecting gans at the bottom to fatty amino acids forming on top. My question is, that as I wanted to test for myself the concept of food and how touching the fat on top of the salty cells would provide all food needs for my body, I went ahead and touched it and felt nothing except some cold, which I attributed to the water itself. So I decided to keep my finger in the water for a little longer than touch, like five seconds. Something interesting happened which is that I felt giddy. Note that I did not say dizzy because the feeling was in the head mostly, but I was very stable. My heart rate also went up, probably because I panicked I don't know. Guys, could you ask Mr. Keshe what was happening because I haven't had the courage to touch the water again.

Two, what is this whitish powderish thing that forms on the wires outside the salty cells? Its like what forms on the car battery so what exactly am I looking at? Cheers guys. Good work there.

And my two questions:
    1).Why generator power is limited to 4.3 kW? Is it possible to produce 10-20 kW generators?
    2).What a mass of the latest version of generator?

Comment

Rule No.1. ------ DON"T PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE GANS!

Comment

Instead of touching it, one can learn to feel it from the palm chakra of one hand, the other hand touching the boundary of ones own aura bubble, then if the sample is good your aura will expand but if it is bad you will shrink.

Regarding generator power limit, it comes from both technical design and laws/regulations .Above 3 kW, one can be considered a producer and sell energy to the grid, so a larger generator would have poliltical and economical implications. 3 kW is more than enough for the basic needs of a well designed small to medium house with LED lighting, efficient appliances and no electric heating.

Comment

Hello Doug, great to hear from you again. Please note that I DID NOT TOUCH THE GANS. You see, we have been taught that if you touch the fat that forms on the salty container, your body is supposed to get every thing it needs in terms of nutrition. This is because the fatty stuff on top is amino acids in field level. Also, when you touch the fat on top, its very hard not to touch the water thereof. What I did in this case is keep the finger in contact with the fatty top for sometime, say more than five seconds. Thats when I felt something move inside of my head. Very hard to explain but suffice to say that the feeling was like something moved inside of my brain. I did not touch the gans since gans drops to the bottom of the container so I guess I would have to dip my finger deep into the container to get to the gans at the bottom.

Comment

Hello again guys, and Mr. Keshe. I am happy to announce that the only tail I have is still intact, fortunately, and the thought of losing it is enough reason to never touch the materials again. Point is taken. My question for today is centered on rotation. In instance where we want to cage the plasma, the skirting of the nano coating on the inner wall is used to innitiate rotation of the gases, and I suppose even the gans. Question is, in the instance where we want to tether the plasma using the nano coated central pin, what is used to initiate the rotation? Are the magrav forces of the pin enough or do we need some sort of structural particulars to initiate rotation?

Also let me just in passing note especially to Mr. Keshe, very humbly, that the reason most of us will try to do some of these things and probably end up being out of line, is not because we are ignorant, or arrogant, or anything of that nature, but its because one, the message may not come through very clearly at first, or two, we are anxiously looking to see this tech do what it promises. When I heard that touching of the fat on top of the cells provided everything the body needs, I had not heard the second message, that that being the case, we still needed to wait till the testing of these fats was complete so that we could go ahead and use the fats. The only message that came through very clearly at that time was that touching the nano materials and gans was strictly forbidden. Some of these messages only get clearer when heard later when expounding is done, and when focused on. So far so good sir. Full speed ahead.

Comment

Greetings alchemistvilla, All good. Onward and upward we go. Best Wishes, Doug.

Comment

Aye aye captain Doug.

Comment

I have an out of the way question.

Since Keshe said that the thymus gland is the one that decides where and for what reason a tumor happens, and that the effects of a nano material in terms of magrav fields, goes to more than a meter radius, what would happen if a cancer patient had a nano coated wire around their neck, sort of like a chain. Lets say this wire is put in a straw so as not to touch the skin. What would happen? Mr. Keshe?

Comment

Dear alchemistvilla, Try it and see. There are no real mistakes with this new understanding just the need to pray before rashly entering our new reality.

Comment

Where is the key to my Bentley Mr. Keshe?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X