X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to overcome H7N9 AI?

I'm a Chinese.
    Our people is suffering H7N9 AI.
    Just like SARS which happend ten years ago.
    Because of the gene mutation of the virus.People get infected.
    How to treat the flu by keshe technology?My point is treat one man and recover him or her.

Hi minghao2272. Yes, i think Keshe's Health Reactor could be used to heal H7N9 AI. Although, i wonder if it could be possible to build Plasma Reactors that treat several people at the same time instead of a single one...

Comment

My clear answer to you is to prepare and drink colloidal silver. Make a search on google or baidu and will find a lot of methods to prepare it. Silver is the best antimicrobian on the planet. And it is free! But pay attention to not use steerling silver, only silver with purity of 99,99 percent (9999), cause the first one includes other toxic alloy. Think about it; sterling silver is codded 925, that means 92.5 are silver and 7.5 are different alloys, like copper, zinc, indium, tin, that you don't want to swallow! Also if you can combine it with liposomal vitamic C, should be the ideal solution.

Comment

Yes, That H7N9 had taken a lot of people life away already in China. Though her government tend to hide the facts behind their people and the world.
        I think at least few hundred people were died for that. I am also curious whether the Keshe device is capable of doing that or not, or may be there are already trials for it.
        As I know, we need to measure the strength of the magnetic field of the virus first.
        But on the other side, it will be a serious problem as this flu can be spread easily, so it may be difficult to send the patient to Belgium to do the trial.

Comment

How is healing done with the Keshe Reactors

Originally posted by watersson View Post
          Hi minghao2272. Yes, i think Keshe's Health Reactor could be used to heal H7N9 AI. Although, i wonder if it could be possible to build Plasma Reactors that treat several people at the same time instead of a single one...
          A brief paragraph appears at the bottom of page 226, chapter 25 of Book I that explains how this is done, and from another description that appears in the 'health" section of the site's home page, on the process of healing, the reactor treat the water, and the 'patient' drinks the water for a period of time, and the treated water brings the body to the right plasmatic magnetic fields of the right strength, which is then transfered to the cells.

Nick

Comment

What is this H7N9 AI?

Is this virus?

Comment

Hello
              I tough if you get sick, then you must drink one tea spoon of CO2 gans water, 3 times per day (at least 5 days long, for something strong like a cancer/aids/etc). I believe any sickness or disease must be gone then.
              After Tokyo University published their trials results to public domain few weeks ago and proved CO2 gans itself (and any another gans) is *non-toxic* at all, even if injected right to the blood stream (yes, you can drink it too), its must be no worries anymore to try it on your self, your animals or plants.
              Also its imported to stay positive, whatsoever happened. Good luck!
              ps: don't forget to come back and share your experience
              Last edited by spacedream; 03-18-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

With correct scientific understanding there is no luck needed.

Comment

Originally posted by spacedream View Post
                  Hello
                  I tough if you get sick, then you must drink one tea spoon of CO2 gans with water, 3 times per day (at least 5 days long, for something strong like a cancer/aids/etc). I believe any sickness or disease must be gone then.
                  After Tokyo University published their trials results to public few weeks ago and proved CO2 gans (and any another gans) is *non-toxic* at all, even if injected right to the blood stream (yes, you can drink it too), its must be no worries anymore to try it on your self, your animals or plants.
                  Also its imported to stay positive, whatsoever happened. Good luck!
                  ps: don't forget to come back and share your experience
                  As Mr Keshe has said many, many times, "Do not ingest the Gans". The CO2 gans water is usable to drink if it is made correctly.

Comment

wow, so much criticism! but even no one cares about topicstarter's question itself... the nimbus is not too tight, guys?
                    anyway, i have question: if i will drink the co2 gans itself (not just a plasma water) - what negative effect can happened (even if any) to me in this case? please be honest, thank you.
                    Last edited by spacedream; 03-22-2017, 01:44 AM.

Comment

you can be shoot by guns in your mouth ...

Comment

ahaha! you funny!
                        ps: misspelling fixed, thnx!
                        pps: but... still looking for answer. as this knowledge is imported, i believe.

Comment

to mrfixitrick: my point was, the Mr Keshe said also (few times, at least) - keep trying something new, what sound aspirated. also i think when someone get sick and facing even death, just in matter of time, for making chances higher to survive, if drink plasma water with plasma itself, can be not a bad idea after all, as can make stronger [positive] effect, i guess. please confirm if i'm wrong. thank you.
                          Last edited by spacedream; 03-25-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Roddenberry . the founder of "Enterprise" said - if he was ask if he likes to be beam around: "No, because i know what happens to the Body."

​You remember Mr. Keshe said that Energy from the Magrav is not the same we produce with our power plants and that the nanocoated material can make conflicts to power plants. My Body is my Power Plant and i will not harm him only because my Spirit feels more free without a Body (for a while). The People who take drugs to gets a positiv Effect takes them later only to feel normal (what i witness).

​Well i only try to confirm you are wrong,,, if you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by spacedream View Post
                              to mrfixitrick: my point was, the Mr Keshe said also (few times, at least) - keep trying something new, what sound aspirated. also i think when someone get sick and facing even death, just in matter of time, for making chances higher to survive, if drink plasma water with plasma itself, can be not a bad idea after all, as can make stronger [positive] effect, i guess. please confirm if i'm wrong. thank you.
                              As Mr Keshe has said many, many times, "Do not ingest the Gans". The CO2 gans water is usable to drink if it is made correctly.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X