Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eczema

Hello guys,

Does anyone know how to cure eczema? Sometimes I feel like I'm on fire, my skin hurt so much (

I've read some transcripts of the Knownledge seekers and I think I found a solution but I never done something like this. Can anyone help me?

Here is the exerpt:

"020058 B: so I take 2 ml of ZnO liquid plasma. And then I get purified water of 500ml. I put
    the ZnO for the patient and I tell him to take 3 tablespoons in the morning, afternoon and
    evening until the bottle is finished. Before the bottle is finished he will come to me and say that
    he has regained a lot of energy as he used to have. This is what happens with high blood
    pressure patient. I have used the same application with skin diseases such as eczema.
    Transcript from 137th Knowledge Seekers Workshop held September 15, 2016
    (v2 2016-09-30) DRAFT (Transcription has not been verified. Double check info with video)
    020225 B: I was treating a man with eczema and he used to buy a lot of body cream and he was
    buying it every week for his face. He was treating the effect and not the cause. I told him that
    the pain was inside of him because he lacked zinc. Zinc (ZnO) controls about 300 enzyme
    functions in the body. And when the body is depleted of zinc it causes a lot of problems. These
    300 enzyme functions break down into another 2000 functions. So zinc is very important in the
    body. I told him to give me a bottle of water and I did this amount of zinc for him to drink. I
    increased the dosage because it was acute. I added 4 ml to the 500 ml of water of the zinc
    plasma.
    020350 B: what happened was phenomenal. After 2 weeks he ran up to me and said look, itís
    gone! His chest was cleared up. He wondered why that was. I told him that what the body
    needed in the form of zinc plasma had been received. So I can go on and on to share. There are
    people who cannot even lift her arm. I treated her with CH3 and zinc and she could not lift her
    arm above her shoulder. I introduced her CH3 first because she was constipated a lot and that
    was to remove that in the body. After she finished the 1.5 liter of the CH3 then I put her on Zinc.
    020510 K: She called me one morning and said she was in bed and just felt like raising her hand
    and she just raised her hand. And she said it was a miracle; it had been 6 months since she had
    been able to raise her arms because she would get so much pain in her hand. She asked what
    was in the water. It was zinc. I can give you a list of things I have done with people. We share
    how we have helped people. There was somebody whose leg was nearly amputated and now he
    is back to work. "

Thank you!

Zack, That is phenomenal. You Should attend the testimonials meeting that happen during the month and share this information there and also on the Keshe Testimonials site. This information would be beneficial to many people. Thank you. Love and Lifht. -Keith

Comment

Originally posted by DrKeith View Post
      Zack, That is phenomenal. You Should attend the testimonials meeting that happen during the month and share this information there and also on the Keshe Testimonials site. This information would be beneficial to many people. Thank you. Love and Lifht. -Keith

Yes it sounds phenomenal! Right now I'm making the necessary GANS to test it out, if it works for me I would put a testimony for sure! I've been searching for a cure for years.

Do you know where can I find what each GANS do medicaly? I know in a general way what the main ones do (like Co2,CH3...), but I want to explore more and help others. Ex: I have a grandmother that suffered with severe health issues and lots of pain thru his life, I am more than pleased to help her!

Comment

Well I believe the Doctors are working on a medical Wiki that will have that information, I also know from experience with friends whom had eczema that applying colloidal silver also helped. For those who don't know it is just a 99.9999 pure silver ionized into distilled water. It was what doctors and dentists used to kill bacteria (over 500 kinds) on contact before the pharmaceutical companies took over the health industry. It can be purchased commercially or made inexpensively once you have the silver and circuitry or machine to do the electronic pulsing of current which ionizes the silver into a colloid. Hope that helps. Also I think if you look on the blueprint site there is a plasma first aid which provides some information. -Keith

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X