ORMUS & GANS similiarty - David Hudson & Keshe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORMUS & GANS similiarty - David Hudson & Keshe

From seeing Richard & his experimentation with GANS & ORMUS from last live workshop on Oct 29th, 2015 afternoon session.

What is ORMUS: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ , http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm
    The following materials are ranked in order from most to least m-state content:
    1. Dead Sea water
    2. Salt Lake water
    3. Ocean water
    4. Well water

Images & Uses of ORMUS with people, plants, & animals: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pictures.pdf

Actual Images of ORMUS that is ingested and also used for plants to yield more crop: http://www.bluewateralchemy.com/category-s/1849.htm

How to make ORMUS: https://www.quantumbalancing.com/make_ormus.htm Instructions:
    1. Pour 4 cups of water in a bowl and dissolve 1cup of salt in the water. (Different brands of salt have different yields. Dead Sea salt takes 1/8 cup per gallon.)
    2. Strain salt water thru coffee filters into the second bowl. You will probably have to use many coffee filters, as there’s a lot of “stuff” in sea salt.
    3. With pH paper ready, start adding dropperfuls (or very small squirts) of lye-water to the salt water, STIRRING CONSTANTLY. (Vary your stir pattern, as the lye-water will tend to concentrate on one section unless you blend it everywhere.)
    4. Check the pH of the water. You want the pH to reach 10 without going as high as 11. It will rise slowly til it gets to about 9, and then will go faster. When it gets to about 10 it will suddenly rise FAST. If it gets as high as 11, add a few drops of vinegar to bring the PH back down.
      Note: The reason for the exact pH reading is that the m-state elements will drop out of the water at just over 10.5. If you go too high, other elements (“Gilchrist Elements”) will drop out of the water, and they are bad for you. So you want the pH to stay under 11. (10.78 to be exact).
    5. When the correct pH is reached, check several places in the water to make sure it’s evenly distributed.
    6. Pour water in large jar. Let it settle for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best. A white or grey precipitate will form at the bottom of the jar.
    7. When 4-12 hours has passed, drain or siphon off the clear water (salt water), and refill the bottle with distilled or good drinking water. (You may keep this water, adding more distilled to it and raising the pH to get more precipitate.) Shake it and let it settle again. This is called “washing the precipitate”.
    8. Wash the precipitate at least 3 times with clean water, each time shaking it and letting it settle at least 4 hours before repeating.
    9. After the last wash, pour the “slurry” of grey/white powder and water into a glass jar with a lid and save it for use. Store it away from electric or magnetic fields.
    10. Since Ormus is strongly affected by intent and by energy fields, it seems to increase its potency if you surround it with high-energy objects. These range from crystals, to photos of beloved teachers or grandmothers, to written intentions of goals, etc.

I also noticed the similarity of ormus to gans and came here to ask if anyone had tried it instead of the copper oxide or gans. Supposedly ormus contains heavy metals like gold and platinum in a monatomic state. But do they still have the same atomic weight in their monatomic states? Has anyone tried it yet?

Comment

I had the same thought. I would experiment adding dead sea salt ORMUS to a GANS mixture.

Comment

In the workshop this subject came up, I want to point out that it would not be GANS of Cl because the NaCl generally does not precipitate in the reaction. The NaCl is washed out with distilled water to get final product. Magnesium is the most common precipitate by weight by far, followed by trace levels of all elements naturally found on earth.

Comment

Supposedly ormus contains heavy metals like gold and platinum in a monatomic state. But do they still have the same atomic weight in their monatomic states????

== www.solitairecardgame.info ==
          Last edited by Kuchhogya; 02-27-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Can anyone answer this? I am making CO2 gans using the carbon rod method with a low current ( 5 milliamps ). After a day I am getting a cloudy mixture with little precipitate at the bottom. I am assuming this is because I am producing a very fine gans because of the low current - which is good - but then how will I filter out the salt if the gans is finer than the salt?? Thanks...

Comment

Dan,
              Well depending on whom you are getting your instructions from your mileage may vary. With the CO2 GaNS you are removing the GaNS from your collection box/jar/bag with perhaps a syringe or a spout on the bottom if it is a CO2 collection kit. You can also remove the salt water and keep aside from your collection box/jar/bag until you get to your GaNS or close to it. You then pour in distilled water, which will churn up the GaNS, and you let it settle and precipitate back to the bottom of your container. You then drain off that now salty plasma water, because that water has been infused with the plasma fields of the GaNS. Keep that water aside. Pour in more distilled water and let it settle to the bottom again. Rinse and repeat that process several 4 to 6 times until you either taste no salt in the water or check the salinity with a salinity refractometer and see no salt in the water. When it is at that point you have what is referred to as washed or rinsed or filtered GaNS at the bottom of that container. Now all you do is pour distilled water into that container let the GaNS settle and all that water is now what is called GaNS water or Plasma Water. Hope that helps.
              Peace, Love, and Light. Dr Keith

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X