Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Thickness Doubt

Good people,

I'm new on this, reading a seeing many material about this wonderful knowledge. I'm preparing to make my first attempt to create CO2 GANS and I have a doubt. I got a Zinc plate with 3 millimeters and a copper plate with 1 millimeter, due this difference in the thickness, is there any problem or is that ok on this?

I appreciate any input.

Cheers from Brazil.
    Cristiano

Hello and welcome crima,

​I bought the CO2 Kit from the Foundation and the Zinc and the copper plate have the same size here. I am no expert, but i think most important is the nanocoted Surface. Have Fun Cristiano!

Comment

Thank you Doewolf! I'm looking more data and so far I understand that the same size is recommended but no luck to find if using different thickness can compromise the process in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by crlima View Post
        Thank you Doewolf! I'm looking more data and so far I understand that the same size is recommended but no luck to find if using different thickness can compromise the process in any way.
        Crlima the thickness difference between the materials may affect the energy in the GaNS however it will still produce CO2. There are many variables involved with producing GaNS, the environment around your GaNS box, your intention for what the GaNS will be used for, Salinity of the water, if you are using sea water vs Distilled, and what kind of salt and from where the salt is from can effect it. In many ways it can be like cooking from a recipe. Two People with identical ingredients can produce a slightly different and unique result. We are still in the process of understanding and learning to define the plethora of criteria which makes one CO2 different or unique or better for one purpose or another. Conversely like cooking you could also follow your instinct and intuition and cook by feel as opposed by strict measurement. Set your intention for what result you wish and then don't be surprised if you get that result. Wishing is extremely powerful in the equation. Hope that helps. Make it a great day! Love and Light. Keith

Comment

DrKeith, thank you very much for your comments, in fact, inside me I pretty know what you said, this resonate like if I lived this before... Lets go!

Comment

crlima if you approach it from a place of playing with it and having fun you can rarely go wrong. Imagine the possibilities so you could potentially spend a lifetime testing and playing different conditions. The best teacher is always in the doing, trying and failing. In fact you can never fail unless you give up. However the learning and comprehension from the experimenting is priceless. Let's go. Love and Light. Keith

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X