Alien Technology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Technology

Hello fellow Earthlings... I will soon be a member of the Teachings... I would like to share my experience with the people working on the Reactor that I received years ago that only now am beginning to understand. Please see http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~computer/x-ite...UFO_Engine.htm where I explain the basics of what I was told by the Greys. For many years I have been trying to understand this engine and attended a technical college SAIT in Industrial Electronics Engineering as well as numerous self taught technologies - Electromagnetism, Anti-Gravitics, read most of Nicola Tesla's patents, etc. Then recently began studying Plasma after reviewing Dan Winter videos on DNA Plasma and found the Kesh Foundation.

The Aliens did not rotate the Reactor - rather they applied a frequency to the Reactor. This was what was explained to me.

Don't get confused with different words describing the same reaction. Rotation of the fields is inevitable, if the correct condition is achieved.
    Last edited by Doug MacDonald; December 26th, 2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

There are no aliens. Life is a shared experience.

Comment

To assure you, there is no confusion. The Extraterrestrial beings of whom many call The Greys do exist and they have completely different DNA than us. Yes the Universe is a dynamic realm with many alternate dimensions and there is beings in many of these worlds - all existing, co-existing simultaneously at the same moment in time and space. We share the Universe together as one source. Thus the "Law of the One" dictates for us to realize that what we do to our Realm - we do also to the rest. To respect life and it's precious gift.

What I have seen in the videos pertaining to the Keshe Reactor is people are attempting to physically rotate the Reactor with the use of a motor. By causing a spin physically to a certain RPM. Rotation of the fields does not require a physical rotation according to what I was told. A frequency was applied to the device and this caused the monoatomic elements within to have a spin on the atomic level. But yes - the correct conditions of elements on a monoatomic level must be synthesized initially for this effect to be achieved. The Keshe teachings are the closest technology that I have heard of since the last 40 years that I have been studying what is explained to me to understand what is the physics and chemistry this Reactor.

Thanks God for giving us the Keshe Foundation and may the beings both human and not of this Earth keep Mr.Keshe and his family safe.

Comment

What is the physics and chemistry this Reactor :

Today some may call it Quantum Physics, others may call it Plasma Technology and Science.
          I like to call it Alchemy - read :
          The ALL's chemistry :

Thanks God for giving us the Keshe Foundation and may the beings both human and not of this Earth keep Mr.Keshe and his family safe.

SO BE IT

Comment

Elle
            ​Yes - we have Lucas Films who create StarWars and we have Keshe who creates StarPeace.

Comment

For Doewolf and Elle,
              Lucas is my nighbour, but the war is over since we have "Star-Dust-Series"...

Comment

Originally posted by Elle View Post
                Hello fellow Earthlings... I will soon be a member of the Teachings... I would like to share my experience with the people working on the Reactor that I received years ago that only now am beginning to understand. Please see http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~computer/x-ite...UFO_Engine.htm where I explain the basics of what I was told by the Greys. For many years I have been trying to understand this engine and attended a technical college SAIT in Industrial Electronics Engineering as well as numerous self taught technologies - Electromagnetism, Anti-Gravitics, read most of Nicola Tesla's patents, etc. Then recently began studying Plasma after reviewing Dan Winter videos on DNA Plasma and found the Kesh Foundation.

The Aliens did not rotate the Reactor - rather they applied a frequency to the Reactor. This was what was explained to me.

Elle, could you please, send the link again! Because the link is offline! I could not access!

Comment

Originally posted by Doewolf View Post
                  Elle
                  ​Yes - we have Lucas Films who create StarWars and we have Keshe who creates StarPeace.
                  For about 18 years I do not watch television - rarely watch movies. I do remember seeing StarWars, but you know... truth is stranger than fiction. The truth about what is going on within this planet and the evil force which has been messing with us for thousands of years is more interesting than any movies. Mainly my time is spent on research, as anyone who knows me, I am a really boring and intense person. While other people socialize speaking about the latest movies they have seen, I bore them with facts about the New World Order, the history of Alien intervention on this planet or something about the Secret Space Program or plasma physics. I sincerely wish we obtain StarPeace because the SSP is busy creating real StarWars.

Comment

Originally posted by skubaum View Post

Elle, could you please, send the link again! Because the link is offline! I could not access!
                    Try the main website here - http://x-itech.org/ This website is in the process of construction. As well as being an Electronics Engineer I was also in Software Engineering but did not complete due to funding issues. So I also write websites. The explanation is a brief overview of the technology I was shown. As I have been very sick with Lymphoma for four years and nearly died last year (actually I did die for a few minutes during an operation and required 4 quarts of blood to revive me) I wanted to post the technology on the internet so it could possibly help Humanity.

Comment

Dear Elle,
                      It needs a lot of Stamina to survive.
                      In light of the updated forum-rules it is my wish to transform my insedious post about "Duchenne" and I want to rephrase the "st(ra)" to extraordinary fresh "stamina for 2017 and give Mr.Keshe
                      the "Word of the Year" for today's teachings.
                      He sounded right out of a "Camera Iperbarica" during the last teachings 152 at 1 G and at room temperature - a TRULY plasmatic performance.
                      Please continue to pressurize the 1G button if necessary (it can make you cry and take your breath away) or push the red button in front of you. (Button for Formula 1 lovers)
                      If you prefer to laugh or to love and live. Both are necessary to find BALANCE
                      Have a lovely day 5 !

Comment

Unicorno,

Life is stranger than fiction.
                        For all of my mortal life I searched for the answers to the riddle of the Grey ones. Here I am today - half dead and old and weak after 50 years of suffering and struggle - atlas I have found the answer... KESHE !!! KESHE!!! KESHE!!!

Comment

Very neurotically I am gathering all the necessary parts and metals to build my first Magrav unit. The research is a steep learning curve since I have been watching back-to-back episodes of the Knowledge Seekers Workshops, since I discovered Keshe on december the 21st 2016 till now I have gone through 24 in 21 days. When I research something I am thorough. Most of the websites have been read and other follow ups. This is so exciting for me.

After I have successfully built a Magrav that works - it will be tested relentlessly. As I am a Electronics Engineer believe me this will be done. To understand the elusive Plasma I need to know EVERYTHING about it. Then and only then I have more about the Alien Technology to share with the world about how the Greys used this device for the freedom of Humanity and Peace on Earth!

Comment

Time to mature.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug MacDonald View Post
                              Time to mature.
                              Indeed as Mr Keshe says "no more monkey see, monkey do" it is time for us to grow, evolve and put away the old paradigms and habits of our ancestors, and embrace our Ancient ancestors in the universal community of giving, sharing, loving, and joy and bliss, with all we need provided in exchange for our own unique gifts that we each bring to the table.
                              Peace and Love to all. - Keith
                              Last edited by DrKeith; January 12th, 2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X