The Dark Side of the Flower of Life (A.K.A. the Daisy of Death)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Side of the Flower of Life (A.K.A. the Daisy of Death)

Many people strive to incorporate "sacred geometry" based on "golden mean" ratio and Fibonacci (Fib-of-no-chi) numbers into their creations in the belief that they will better reflect the original mathematics of creation. Nothing could be further from the truth! If you can understand that we in fact live in a false holographic matrix that keeps us enslaved, then know that there is a false mathematics that describes this matrix and serves to keep it in place. This mathematics is none other than the golden mean ratio (golden mean spiral) and its approximation - the Fibonacci sequence. This website elucidates some of the teachings of the Guardian Alliance, a group of over 10 Billion multidimensional races.

Wasn't aware that link would be removed. So just google The Dark Side of the Flower of Life (A.K.A. the Daisy of Death)

Comment

Hey I did a google search of the DOD and FOL comparisons. I am not sure i understand the whole idea of the flower of life. Regardless of setting the degree to 0 or 60 or 180 I still draw a flower of life. When I change the "degrees" on my compass the size of the flower changes but not its relationship. I don't get what your saying I guess, can you show how a 45 degree vs 60 degree flower of life pattern is different? none of the links showed a difference between the two, yea they write they are different but it seems like the two different flowers are but eyes see the same. I'm not quite sure I buy into it, but I would love to hear your ideas.

Comment

How is golden ratio (or Fibonacci) related to Flower of Life? This is the question that the "Freedom Teachers" cannot answer in a logical mathematical manner.
        If you have a pentagram (5 points) - the length ratio is the golden ratio. If you have the flower of life - it is based on 6 points, it does not anyhow mathematically depict golden ratio. Angles are different.

6 points - flower of life - its energy is actually harmonous if you are a sensitive and test it when you charge water with it. Flower of life (FOL) is a base of our creation (6 points around, 7 reactors) here and as I started to see that there are some groups that want to affect it negatively. If they draw bad signs on the harmonous base (FOL) - its is like a wodoo where you want to project your negative intention to the whole matrix. This is what they do.

Golden ratio phasing is also another point where two waves modulate and start to create/tunnel energy. Its like blue and red light feed the plants here.

Comment

"If you have the flower of life - it is based on 6 points, it does not anyhow mathematically depict golden ratio. Angles are different."
          I hear what your saying I just DONT SEE the difference. Here's a picture. I see the growth in my plants especially Comfrey. As the flower buds open they unfold in a way that resembles both pentagram and hexagrams. I am tired of people saying pentagram and the associated five are evil and death, without substantial proof, just words, WORDS WORDS. Seriously??? Has the world grasped more superstition than ever before? Have you tried what you are saying with a compass and protracter? I'm sorry for my thick skull I just don't get how it's a negative force equation, if anyone else can shed light on this discussion please add.
          Last edited by Angkhut; 06-02-2017, 03:04 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Originally posted by Angkhut View Post
            " I am tired of people saying pentagram and the associated five are evil and death, without substantial proof, just words, WORDS WORDS. Seriously??? .... if anyone else can shed light on this discussion please add.
            Angkhut, The pentagram is a representation of the 5 elements which exist within man , earth, air, fire, water and the 5th point is spirit or soul, to those initiated into its mysteries understand that it can be used to send energy or thoughts out into the universe which the 5th point is upward, or can be used to draw of pull in the power of the universe into the individual or into physical manifestation or creation if the pentagram has the point pointing down. For some the inverted or the 5 point down pentagram is said to form of evil or horned figure, if we look back in history the god or gods of nature always had horns, which the Church later called Demons or Devils calling them evil. Which was bad for their business of abusing mankind and controlling people and taking their money. When one is more enlightened or Illuminated you understand we are part of a larger whole than just ourselves, that you are part of the original source energy of the Universes, and that you and I and everyone are all connected and one together. Hence the KF One Planet, One, Race, One Nation. We extend beyond just this planet but it is a good place to begin.
            Peace, Love and Light. Dr Keith.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X