This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation to test your reactor at Keshe Foundation centre

The Keshe Foundation and its knowledge seekers invite you to participate in testing your reactor systems.

Following the removal of the forth reactor from the second star formation for lift and weight systems in the laboratory due to Magravs interference by the ceramic reactor in this set, as it was announced in the workshops, the Keshe Foundation had two options, one was to reproduce a reactor to replace the one, which was taken out, (which this would have been an easier option).

Alternatively, the second option was to involve the keshe Foundation members around the world to participate in building or donating their reactors to the Knowledge seekers centre, for its use in the place of the Forth reactor in the set.

The Knowledge seekers have opted for the second choice and with this post, we invite members of he world knowledge seekers to donate or build a reactor, which we can used in the second set.

The condition for acceptance is set to be:

1 The reactor has to be accepted by the vote of the Knowledge seekers.
    2 The reactor can be made of any material.
    3. The reactor must have 6 mm pipe valve connection to fit into the set.
    4. The size of the core is not important (preferably 10-25 cm).
    5. The reactor has to have a Nano coated center point or column.
    6. It should not take more than an hour to fit the system in its position in the set.
    7. The systems can be run by motors, which are DC, have a range of 0_30 V, and max 5-amp.
    8. The system should already been assembled in its frame at the point of delivery to the centre.

Please enter your offer on this post only that all members can see your systems and then we take recommendation to which one to accept.

We might have an option to accept the second core too, as a backup unit.

Please do not send or deliver your systems unless it is announced that it has been accepted on this link.

Closing date 1.10.2014

M T Keshe
    On behalf of the Knowledge seekers at Keshe Foundation centre
    Last edited by MTKeshe; September 20th, 2014, 10:17 PM.

To All Forum Members:

We have created a group for this purpose. Please Join the group and start to post what you plan to do. There is pictures allowed in the photo area, please describe what is in the picture and your name so we can distinguish. If you would like to link to a video, you may do that as well.

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/soc...r-going-to-ssi

Thank you all Knowledge Seekers and the participants of this exciting testing of reactors!

WebKFteam

Comment

Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment 23/09/2014
      Hi my name is Gil Rasmussen greatings from Austarlia. Firstly, thank you to Mr Keshe for giving all of us this knowledge freely. This is the first time I have posted a message to the foundation. I have been following your teaching since Dec 2012 and have made a inner core with an internal 70mm thread and the two halfs screw together to make a sphere 80mm o/d and 60mm internal hollow sphere. I have also made a outer core the inside sphere is 18 cm diameter the outside diameter is 19 cm giving a 5mm wall thickness. This outer core has a cylinder shape at the top and bottom of the core 60mm x 60mm diameter. This cylinder shape has a central internal housing 28mm x 40mm to suit two 28mm x 8mm bearings with a 12mm bore and three ps seals the same size.I am using a 12mm hollow shaft central colume made of copper which is to be attached to the iner core after nano coating. This outer core has a connecting flang at the equater 20mm wide and the two halfs faces of the core flanges align with a 19 cm i/d rubber o ring 3.5 mm thick between them. This core has 8 connecting bolts around the flang.These cores are made of polyurethane.This is as far as i have come so far. I plan to add a central brass pin in the inner core to hold the plasma. Also copper foil sheets to be molded into a hemisphere shapes and glued into the inside and outside of the inner core and the inside of the outer core after nano coating. At this stage I need to buy bearings, ps seals, rotary vales, pullys, belts, motors and an assembly frame and vacume pumps. This may take some time as I will have to save up for them. I would like to donate this reactor I have made to the foundation for testing but I still have a way to go before it fulfills the criteria. Please see photos attached. My email is. gil.rasmussen@yahoo,com.au.

Yours faithfully Gil Rasmussen.
      Last edited by Gil Rasmussen; September 28th, 2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Dear Gil, A HUGE thank you from another Australian who has posted more messages on this forum than I can remember. As we say here you have "given it a go" and to me it is a beautiful creation showing how carefully you have listened to and learned from Mr.Keshe who is probably the most generous person on earth at present. More importantly, you have offered your work freely to be used to advance the research at the SSI with an open heart and by doing so you have touched the core of this whole process. Even if your reactor does not "fulfil the criteria" in other ways you have correctly set the stage for others to follow and you have a special place in these momentous changes that are occurring. Like Yakoko from Japan who bravely and alone travelled into Fukushima to demonstrate the simplicity and power of this technology and then humbly "retired" from the SSI she, like you, are shining examples of Mr.Keshe's ethos in action. My fondest best wishes and continued regular but small financial support to you and all the knowledge seekers. Humbly, Doug.

Comment

Thank you for the offer Gil Rasmussen, this is nice system.

You have done very nice development.

​Please try not to put a coating on your inner core walls, but use only central pin Nano coated at least for the inner core.

Comment

Dear M. Keshe,

I have turn on my first dynamic reactor since about 10 weeks now.
            And I am completing the second one (different design).

It is for me the completion of my first twin formation.
            And at the same time, my first opportunity to start creating and experimenting with the interaction of two Magrav field.

I would like to offer you a reactor. But in the same time, on my side I need them to be able to continue my experimentation.

So I have started to build a new one to offer you for testing.
            And in the same way of sharing the technology like you have announced with the CO2 kit.
            I would like to share all the schematic and parts detail. For that anybody can reproduced for them.
            And for the Keshe Foundation and the people working to develop this technology,
            It can be sold as a kit, and generate revenue for help us about the financial part.

This reactor is design to be plastic 3d Printed.
            Itís a 10cm core reactor with a nano-coated pin inside.
            Support by two bearing, 16X30mm.
            The motor is 12vdc and the system use pulley ratio and timing belt to rotate the reactor core.
            This kit (Reactor C) can be use with GANS or by adding a rotary union; it can be use for gas and vacuum condition.
            I will share you more picture when it will be completed

In the case that you really need a completed gas reactor, I can share with you one of my twin reactor (Reactor A or B). But they are coated on the inner core walls.

I wish you all the best,
            And
            Thank you for all that you do for us,
            Sincerely

J-F Dupont
            Quebec, Canada

Comment

There is pictures of my first and second reactor.

Comment

Respectable Mr. Keshe, I am interested in that we develop a joint project in Venezuela. Please count on the financial support of a great company of the government and for that reason I would like to contact you to define strategie

Comment

Originally posted by avion3d View Post

Dear M. Keshe,

I have turn on my first dynamic reactor since about 10 weeks now.
                  And I am completing the second one (different design).

It is for me the completion of my first twin formation.
                  And at the same time, my first opportunity to start creating and experimenting with the interaction of two Magrav field.

I would like to offer you a reactor. But in the same time, on my side I need them to be able to continue my experimentation.

So I have started to build a new one to offer you for testing.
                  And in the same way of sharing the technology like you have announced with the CO2 kit.
                  I would like to share all the schematic and parts detail. For that anybody can reproduced for them.
                  And for the Keshe Foundation and the people working to develop this technology,
                  It can be sold as a kit, and generate revenue for help us about the financial part.

This reactor is design to be plastic 3d Printed.
                  It’s a 10cm core reactor with a nano-coated pin inside.
                  Support by two bearing, 16X30mm.
                  The motor is 12vdc and the system use pulley ratio and timing belt to rotate the reactor core.
                  This kit (Reactor C) can be use with GANS or by adding a rotary union; it can be use for gas and vacuum condition.
                  I will share you more picture when it will be completed

In the case that you really need a completed gas reactor, I can share with you one of my twin reactor (Reactor A or B). But they are coated on the inner core walls.

I wish you all the best,
                  And
                  Thank you for all that you do for us,
                  Sincerely

J-F Dupont
                  Quebec, Canada
                  Monsieur Dupont,

My name is Catalin and I live and work in Montreal. I am very interested in Mr. Keshe technology. In order to transmit knowledge and experience, it would be great if you have time and patience to share it with me. I have contacted Keshe base in Ottawa (distributor) in order to open a distribution center here in Montreal. My email is nastasa@gmail.com and if any one would like to contact me please feel free to do it.

Thank you, Cat

Comment

don't understand why this thread didn't get more interest. What avion3d did is really wonderfull. I'd really like to know more about his work .

Comment

From montreal here also, would be up for distribution. But want to do one first to test.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X