X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Keshe Foundation Road Map of 2015

The Keshe Foundation Road Map of 2015
    World Peace

Following the progress in the development and delivery of the knowledge and plasma technologies, as promised in the 2014 road map, the Keshe Foundation is making clear its road map of 2015 to be as follows:

The Keshe Foundation has only one mission for its road map for the year 2015, and that is to achieve and enforce world peace through worldwide implications and applications of the technologies, which it has released in 2014.

By further release of new technologies, especially in CO2 capture, energy, lift and motion, and space exploration, the Foundation will strive to complete the establishment of the Spaceship Institute as a teaching center in the early part of 2015.

The Spaceship Institute with university status will make available a number of three-year bachelor degree courses, Masters and PhDs in pre-designated locations around the world, for those who are, or want to be knowledge seekers. We will teach and reach masses through direct live workshops on the Internet, which can be taken up by external students.

The Keshe Foundation will found its own scientific commercial spinoff companies for technologies developed through its own knowledge seekers, with the knowledge and technologies developed in open with no patent, as it has done before with its patents.

The Keshe Foundation has started the commercialization of its technologies for capture of CO2 and for attaining free sources of energy as Gans materials in 2014.

This year, we will develop and make available these free sources of energy to the third world nations to be a new source for production of food and motion.

In 2015, the Keshe Foundation as it has done in the past, through release of the second USB key will release a full new spaceship defense technology to world governments, that through this new technology, it will make the present war machines obsolete, and as the result of having the same powerful and cheap systems for defense worldwide disarmament will be enforced.

This way we will reach the same results as during the cold war, where deterrent of nuclear bombs stopped their usage.

We shall release technologies to all nations under the control of the Keshe Foundation groups around the world, that man will not facilitate in his thoughts the notion of aggression, war, and conflict.

This application of technology in a simple form has been shown in the latter part of the 2014 in livestream presentations by the Keshe Foundation, by control and operation of star formation weight reduction and positioning control systems, and now we will release this to local Keshe Foundations and people for its full implications and applications worldwide, for its peaceful use for all beings on this planet.

In Man not accepting conflict in the conscious part of his brain, he shall understand and find out that there is no need for production of arms. Therefore, without shooting a single shot, we will reach humanity for it to accept peace and close all arms factories, and render them useless.

As part of Keshe Foundation's mandate, we shall release and use all funds received for our work, from donations and receipt of manufacturing companies' shares and their profits to pay our manufacturing partners to supply the Foundation with the same units as purchased by those who can afford these units, for their free delivery to the poorest of populations to all nations simultaneously around the world.

With this act, we close the gap between those who have and those who do not, as now they all will enjoy the pleasures of the new universal order of the Keshe Foundation, Equality not through stealing, but through giving as pleasure, for everyone to be equal.

The new lift and motion systems will be commercialized this year. With this act, national boundaries as in countries will be abolished, and by this, we end the nationhood and one of the major points of conflict in the past amongst the human race.

This year as part of our work, as we do not accept religious organizations as representatives of different paths of belief, as all according to our ethos shall be on the basis of "Thou shalt not steal", thus our technology will deliver all the requirements of Man's daily needs, this bringing the oneness in unity to one world, one race and one belief will strengthen the man to strive and concentrate his resources for the support and development of new technologies, based on human prosperity and peace, and with it, it shall enforce the unity of the human race.

If Man progresses in the positive direction this year in implication of disarmament and development of new tools for peaceful applications of the new technology, in the latter part of this year we shall introduce the human race to the universal community in an open contact arena and initiate the universal exchange of knowledge and technology.

For this to be achieved, the United Nations in its annual meeting or before have to accept total Earth disarmament, not as a policy, but by enforcing the use of the technologies delivered by the institutes of the Keshe Foundation for
    eradication of conflicts.

We advise world leaders and present obsolete religious leaders to gather and by their action to accept one group as the common leadership for the world as a "spokesman" for this planet and its citizens. This is not for unification, but for being able to appoint a representative group in the universal council in the coming time.

As we have taught you new concepts, we now show you the bigger family of the universe.

The only being who can let themselves down in this reunion is the Man as a race, and no other entity.

We have been aware of your shortcomings, and now we accept you as equal family, it is for you to strive to achieve the union in the correct manner, and we are there to guide you through these uneasy times for the human race.

We hope with the help of new technologies we brought about for Man, Man will take up the Chalice of Peace and join us in this reunion.

M T Keshe

Last edited by Amarok; January 1st, 2015, 09:08 AM.

THANKYOU MEHRAN KESHE FOR BEING HERE AND GUIDING US

Comment

Conflicts
      No conflicts allowed - reminds me of a new trip into Psychatrie with conflict solving medicaments. A dynamic prozess - such as life (as i know) - contains conficts.
      I see not very much communication in this forum - is it a guide or a leadership of keshe foundation? (Mr. Keshe himself truthly communicates quite a lot and seems to be a good teacher)
      Is it truth that for a long period of time - earth was a place for banned or unwanted spirits or entities? And if we are equal now - we certainly have something what they have to learn from us.

Source/ Technoloy
      Mr. Keshe brough the wisdom or Source of magnetic Fields and Plasma to us. It´s a point of view - we did not have in the past. But i see that many of us are already slaves of our common technology. For example - i did know every important telephone Number in my youth. Then i could save them in my Handy - i forgot many of them. It´s not the technologie that makes us free - it´s the spirit who (can!) use it.

Stealing/ Sharing/ Inspiration
      I witness in the last year in the forum that Mr. Keshe sent USB Sticks to many (all?) nations. I see that - for example the Nasa - suddenly "has it own solution". Spiritual Knowledgement seems to be not very save here on earth. In my Opinion - there are many hard times for humans in the past and stealing ... or sharing knowledement is one of the reasons that mankind survived. Some will call this even Inspiration.

If you mean guiding the humans is an act of balancing between and keep the wisdom open for everyone - this sounds good. Happy new Year!

Comment

Many, many thanks to Mr Keshe for a fantastic year in 2014, with advances in all directions and dimensions.

Looking forward to 2015...I can't think of a more exciting time to be alive!

Cheers,
        Rick Crammond
        Last edited by mrfixitrick; January 1st, 2015, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. A million thanks to Mr.Keshe for making this the most exciting time to be alive on earth.

Comment

TRADUZIONE ITALIANA

Road MAp 2015 della Keshe Foundation

Seguedo i progressi nello sviluppo e distribuzione della conoscenza e delle tecnologie, come promesso nella road map 2014, la Keshe Foundation dichiara per la sua road map del 2015 quanto segue:

La Keshe Foundation ha una sola missione per la sua road map nell'anno 2015, ed è di raggiungere e far valere la pace a livello mondiale tramite il coinvolgimento e le applicazioni delle tecnologie a livello mondiale, rilasciate nel 2014.

Attraverso l'ulteriore rilascio di nuove tecnologie, specialmente nella raccolta di CO2, energia, sollevamento e movimento ed esplorazione spaziale, la Foundation si sforzerà di completare lo stabilimento dello Spaceship Institute come centro di insegnamento nella prima parte del 2015.

Lo Spaceship Institute con lo status di università disporrà un certo numero di corsi di laurea triennali, Master e PhDs in posti pre-designati attorno al globo, per coloro che sono, o hanno intenzione di diventare knowledge seekers. Insegneremo e raggiungeremo le masse attraverso workshop live in internet, che potranno essere seguiti dagli studenti.

La Keshe Foundation finanzierà le proprie compagnie commerciali spinoff per lo sviluppo delle tecnologie attraverso i propri knowledge seekers, con le conoscenze e le tecnologie sviluppate apertamente senza brevetto, così come fatto precedentemente con i propri brevetti.

La Keshe Foundation ha cominciato la commercializzazione delle tecnologie per la rccolta del CO2 e per l'ottenimento di fonti libere di energia come Gans materials nel 2014.

Quest'anno, svilupperemo a renderemo disponibili queste fonti di energia libere alle nazioni del terzo mondo così da renderle una nuova fonte di produzione di cibo e movimento.

Nel 2015, la Keshe Foundation come nel passato, attraverso il rilascio di una seconda chiavetta USB
            rilascerà una nuova tecologia per la spaceship defence ai governi mondiali, così che attraverso questa nuova tecnologia, si renderanno le attuali macchine da guerra obsolete, con il rsultato di avere gli stessi potenti ed economici sistemi di difesa in tutto il mondo, imponendo il disarmo.

In questo modo raggiungeremo lo stesso risultato come durante la guerra fredda, dove il deterrente delle bombe nucleari fermò il loro utilizzo.

Rilasceremo le tecnologie a tutte le nazioni sotto il controllo dei gruppi della Keshe Foundation attorno al mondo, in modo da non facilitare nella gente pensieri di aggressione, guerra e conflitto.

Questa applicazione della tecnologia in semplice forma è stata mostrata nell'ultima parte del 2014 in una presentazione livestrem dalla Keshe Foundation, con un sistema di controllo e opera della riduzione di peso e posizionamento di una star formation ed ora lo rilasceremo alle locali Keshe Foundations e alle persone per il loro pieno coinvolgimento e applicazioni su scala mondiale, per il loro uso pacifico per tutti gli esseri di questo pianeta.

Facendo in modo che l'uomo non accetti il conflitto nella parte conscia della sua mente, egli comprenderà e scoprirà che non c'è bisogno della produzione di armi. Inoltre, senza sparare un singolo colpo, raggiungeremo l'umanità così che accetti la pace e la chiusura di tutte le fabbriche di armi, rendendole inutili.

Come parte del mandato della Keshe Foundation, rilasceremo e useremo tutti i fondi ricevuti per il nostro lavoro, da donazioni e entrate dai dividendi delle compagnie produttrici e dei loro profitti, per pagare i nostri partner produttori così da fornire la Fondazione delle stesse unità acquistate da coloro che possono permettersele, in modo da distribuirle alle popolazioni più povere a tutte le nazioni contemporanemente nel mondo.

Con questo atto, chiudiamo il gap tra coloro che hanno e coloro che non, poichè ora tutti quanti apprezzeranno il piacere del nuovo ordine universale della Keshe Foundation, Parità non attraverso il furto, ma attraverso il piacere di dare, da parte di tutti in modo da essere pari.

I nuovi sitemi di sollevamento e movimento sarenno commercializzati quest'anno. Con questo atto, i confini nazionali verrano aboliti e con questo, porremo fine ai nazionalismi e ad uno dei maggior punti di conflitto nel passato tra la razza umana.

Quest'anno come parte de nostro lavoro, non accetteremo organizzazioni religiose come rappresentanza di differenti credo e percorsi, tutto in accordo con il nostro ethos sulla base di "Non Rubare", così le nostre tecnologie forniranno tutto ciò di cui l'Uomo ha bisogno quotidianamente, portando così all'unanimità l'unità nel mondo, una razza e un solo credo rafforzeranno l'uomo nello sforzo di concentrare le proprie risorse per il supporto e lo sviluppo di nuove tecnologie, basate sulla prosperità e pace umana, facendo così valere l'unità della razza umana.

Se l'Uomo progredirà verso una direzione positiva, quest'anno tra le implicazioni del disarmo e sviluppo di nuovi strumenti per applicazioni pacifiche delle nuove tecnologie, nell'ultima parte dell'anno introdurremo la razza umana alla comunità universale in una arena aperta di contatto e cominceremo uno scambio universale di conoscenze e tecnologia.

Per raggiungere questo, le Nazioni Unite nel loro meeting annuale o prima dovranno accettare il totale disarmo globale, non politico, ma applicando l'uso delle tecnologie distribuite dagli istituti della Keshe Foundation per eradicare i conflitti.

Raccomandiamo ai leader mondiali e ai presenti ed obsoleti leader religiosi di riunirsi e tramite le loro azioni di accettare un gruppo come comune leadership per il mondo come "portavoce" per questo pianeta ed i suoi abitanti. Questo non per l'unificazione, ma per permetterci di incontrare un gruppo rappresentativo nel consiglio universale nei tempi a venire.

Avendovi insegnato nuovi concetti, ora vi mostreremo la famiglia allargata dell'universo.

L'unico essere che può ostacolare questa riunione è l'Uomo come una razza, e nessun altra entità.

Siamo consapevoli delle vostre carenze, ed ora vi accettiamo come famiglia eguale, sta a voi sforzarvi di raggiungere una unione nella corretta maniera, e noi siamo qui per guidarvi in questi tempi difficili per la razza umana.

Speriamo che con con il supporto delle nuove tecnologie che abbiamo portato all'Uomo, l'Uomo sollevi il Calice della Pace e raggiunga questa riunione.

M T Keshe

Last edited by S7eeZ; January 1st, 2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

凯史基金会2015路线图

世界和平

随着2014路线图中所承诺的知识与等离子体技术的开发和传播,凯史基金会明确了其2015年路线图,内容 如下:

在2015年路线图中,凯史基金会只有一个任务,就是通过2014年所释放的技术的全球应用与 影响来推进和 实现世界和平。

通过新技术的进一步释放,尤其是CO2捕获、能源、提升与运动以及太空探索方面的技术,201 5年上半年, 基金会将努力完成太空飞船学院的建设,使其成为教学中心。

具有大学特征的太空飞船学院将在世界上一些预先设定的地方,为那些知识寻求者或想成为知识寻求 者的人提供一 系列三年的学士学位、硕士学位、博士学位课程。我们将通过可以被校外学生所接受的互联网直播教 学的方式向大 众进行教学。

凯史基金会将为其自身的知识寻求者们所开发的技术创立基金会自己的科技商业附属公司,这些知识 和技术开发都 是公开的,没有专利,正如基金会此前对其专利所做的那样。

2014年,凯史基金会已经启动了捕获CO2作为甘斯(Gans)材料来实现免费能源的技术的商业化进 程。

今年,我们将开发并向第三世界国家提供这些免费能源,使其成为他们生产食物和动力的新来源。

2015年,凯史基金会将一如既往,通过第二个U盘的释放,向全世界的政府释放一种全新的太空飞船防御 科技 ,通过这一新技术,将让当前的战争机器全都过时,而拥有同样强大且便宜的防御系统的结果是在全 世界范围内进 行裁军。

通过这个方式,我们将能达成和冷战期间相同的结果,不过冷战期间是通过原子弹核威慑来停止它们 (军队)的用 途。

我们将在世界各地的凯史基金会团队的控制下向所有国家释放技术,从而不会助长人类头脑中那些侵 略、战争与冲 突的想法。

2014年后期,通过livestream网络频道的展示,凯史基金会展示了这项形式简单的技术的应用 —— 对星型组合减重与定位控制系统的控制和运行。现在我们将向地方的凯史基金会和人们释放这一技术 ,让该技术能 在全世界范围应用和产生影响,让这个星球上的所有生命都能享有该技术的和平用途。

在人类大脑中不接受矛盾冲突的意识部分中,他应该明白并发现,没有必要去生产武器。因为不需一 枪一弹,我们 将能让人类接受和平,关闭所有的武器工厂,让它们无用武之地。

作为凯史基金会授权的一部分,我们将把所有接收到的资金投入并用到我们的工作,用捐赠、来自生 产制造公司股 份的红利以及他们的利润向我们的生产制造伙伴支付并购买产品,将这些与买得起的人们所购买的相 同的产品,同 时且免费地提供给全世界所有国家里最穷的人们。

通过这个行动,我们填补了富有的与一无所有的人们之间的差距,因为现在他们都将享受凯史基金会 新普遍秩序的 喜悦,实现平等但不是通过偷盗,而是通过愉快的给予,让每一个人都平等。

新的提升与运动系统将在今年商业化。通过这一行动,国家之间的国界将被取消,而且通过这一行动 ,我们将结束 国家间的分别,结束过去人类中矛盾冲突的主要因素之一。

今年,作为我们工作的一部分,我们不接受宗教组织作为不同信仰的代表,因为根据我们的价值观, 所有一切都应 该以“不可偷盗”为基础,因此,我们的技术将为人类提供所有日常所需,这将带来合一,统一为一 个世界、一个 种族、一个信念,这将促进人类努力并集中所有资源来支持这些以人类的繁荣与和平为基础的新技术 的开发。

今年,如果在裁军方面,在这一新技术和平用途的新工具的开发方面,人类能够取得积极的进展,那 么今年下半年 ,我们将在一个公开接触的舞台上将人类领入到宇宙大家庭中,并启动宇宙层面知识与技术的交流。

为了实现这个目标,联合国在其年度大会中,或者在不得不接受全球裁军之前,不光只是一种方针政 策,而是通过 推行Keshe基金会机构所提供的技术来彻底消除矛盾冲突。

我们建议世界各国领导人以及现在过时的宗教领袖联合起来,通过他们的行动成立这个世界的共同领 导小组,从而 作为这个星球及其人民的“发言人”。这不是为了统一,而是为了能够在不久的将来任命一个在宇宙 委员会的代表 团。

因为我们已经把新的概念教给了你们,我们现在向你们展示更大的宇宙大家庭。

唯一会让自己在这个联合中失败的是人类,不是其他实体。

我们已经注意到了你们的不足,现在我们接受你们成为平等的家庭,轮到你们来以正确的方式努力实 现联合,而我 们在指引你们人类度过这个艰难的时期。

我们希望在我们带给人类的新技术的帮助下,人类将会拿起和平之杯,与我们一起团圆联合。

M T 凯史

Comment

REGARDING :
                "We advise world leaders and present obsolete religious leaders to gather and by their action to accept one group as the common leadership for the world as a "spokesman" for this planet and its citizens. This is not for unification, but for being able to appoint a representative group in the universal council in the coming time.
                "
                If anyone is familiar with petitions, (perhaps Rick ?) Would it be an idea to start
                THE PEOPLE'S WISH-LIST TO DEFINE THE GROUP OF “SPOKESMAN” FOR THIS PLANET (as the representative group in the universal council in the coming time)
                In the meantime quite a hudge number of wise men and women have crystalized in our society (behind mass media scenes) who are already representing and giving the kick-start to the new humanity, doing their best with life-long research and living exemple, trying to empower people and to awaken humans to the knowing that eachone is a God-particle.
                This might help world leaders to recognize that they have no other choice than to align with the new humanity, because when the people lead the leaders will follow and wise leaders crystalize naturally from within a new society.
                Therefore it is crystal clear to me that MT Keshe and more Knowledgeseekers of all kind (whom I'd love to name in the people's wish-list) form already the group of the Earth's spokesman,
                They all won't say that things are not possible, but, explain how things are possible.
                My deep respect to All and a peaceful 2015
                Nadine

Comment

WELL SAID Nadine!
                  Agree with you.
                  This is the moment to start to look at US, no more TV or mainstream people.
                  The new mainstream people is in the anonymous area, but soon the program will be completely reverted!

We should always remember that, after the spokesman, each one of us has his/her own responsibility to speak and DECIDE what to do or not to do.
                  Means that spokesman will only spoke what people they should represent will tell them to speak about.

Thank you Keshe and the WORKERS ant the HELPERS are making this huge in any way they can!
                  TIME IS COMING!

Happy new year E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Originally posted by unicorno View Post
                  REGARDING :
                  "We advise world leaders and present obsolete religious leaders to gather and by their action to accept one group as the common leadership for the world as a "spokesman" for this planet and its citizens. This is not for unification, but for being able to appoint a representative group in the universal council in the coming time.
                  "
                  If anyone is familiar with petitions, (perhaps Rick ?) Would it be an idea to start
                  THE PEOPLE'S WISH-LIST TO DEFINE THE GROUP OF “SPOKESMAN” FOR THIS PLANET (as the representative group in the universal council in the coming time)
                  In the meantime quite a hudge number of wise men and women have crystalized in our society (behind mass media scenes) who are already representing and giving the kick-start to the new humanity, doing their best with life-long research and living exemple, trying to empower people and to awaken humans to the knowing that eachone is a God-particle.
                  This might help world leaders to recognize that they have no other choice than to align with the new humanity, because when the people lead the leaders will follow and wise leaders crystalize naturally from within a new society.
                  Therefore it is crystal clear to me that MT Keshe and more Knowledgeseekers of all kind (whom I'd love to name in the people's wish-list) form already the group of the Earth's spokesman,
                  They all won't say that things are not possible, but, explain how things are possible.
                  My deep respect to All and a peaceful 2015
                  Nadine

Comment

Here is my translation to Korean 케쉬재단 2015년도 이정표

세계평화
                    지식과 플라즈마 기술에서의 약속했던 개발과 진전에 이어서 케쉬재단의 2015년도 이정표를 이래와 같이 분명하게 밝힙니다.

케쉬재단의 2015년도 이정표는 오직 한가지 사명을 가지는데, 그것은 2014년도에 공개한 기술의 적용과 응용을 통하여 세계평화를 강요하고 달성하는 것입니다.

신기술의 추가적인 개방, 특히 이산화탄소 포집, 에너지, 공중뷰양 및 공간이동과 우주탐험의 분야에서 2015년 초반에 우주선연구소(SSI)를 중심교육기관으로 설립하도록 노력할 것입니다.
                    종합대학급의 SSI는 3년과정의 학사, 석사 및 박사 과정을 세계 곳곳에 여럿 개설하여 지식탐구자들에게 제공될 것입니다. 또한 인터넷으로 직접 실황 공개강좌를 통하여 더 많은 일반대중에게 다가가 가르칠 것입니다.

케쉬재단은 지식탐구자 워크샵을 통하여 공개적으로 개발된 과학기술을 특허된 기술의 보급시에 그랬듯이 널리 보급할 자체 상업적 회사들을 설립할 것입니다.

케쉬재단은 2014년도에 이산화탄소의 포집과 공짜 에너지 소스로서의 Gans 물질을 얻을 수 있는 기술을 판매하기 시작하였습니다.
                    금년에 우리는 이 공짜 에너지소스를 제3세계 국가들에게 식량 및 이동수단의 생산을 위한 새로운 소스로서 개발해 가용토록 할 것입니다.

금년에 케쉬재단은 과거에 그랬듯이 두번째 USB키를 세계정부들에 배급함으로써 새로운 우주선 방어기술을 온전히 공개할 것인데, 이 신 기술은 현재의 전쟁무기들을 쓸모없게 만들 것이고 강력하고 값싼 방어시스템을 다같이 보유함으로써 세계적인 무장해제를 강요받게 될 것입니다.

이 방법은 과거 냉전시대에 핵억지력으로 인해 핵을 사용하지 못하게 하였던 것과 같은 결과에 도달할 것입니다.

우리는 세계 곳곳의 케쉬재단 그룹의 통제하에 모든 나라에 기술을 제공할 것이며 이로써 인류는 공격, 전쟁, 대립 이라 불리는 것들은 생각조차 하지않게 될 것입니다.

2014년 말에 Livestream 시연을 통해 선보인 Star Formation의 작동 및 컨트롤에 의한 간단한 형태의 기술 응용은 이제 각 지역 케쉬재단과 사람들에게 그 기술의 전모를 공개할 것이며 지구촌 모든 사람들이 평화적인 목적으로 사용토록 할 것입니다.

인간 뇌의 의식구조에서 갈등을 받아들이지 않음으로해서 무기생산이 불필요하다는 것을 알게될 것이고 따라서 총 한방 쏘지 않고서도 우리는 인류가 평화를 수용하고 모든 무기공장을 폐쇄, 무용지물로 만들도록 할 것입니다.

케쉬재단의 철칙중 하나로서 우리는 우리의 파트너 제조업자에게 한개를 팔면 똑 같은 한개를 가난한 사람들에게 무상으로 공급할 수 있게 우리에게 공급해 주도록 재단의 수익금을 풀어서 사용할 것입니다.

이 법으로 인해 우리는 가진자와 몾 가진자 사이의 간극을 매꾸고 이제 모든 사람들이 케귀재단의 새로운 우주 질서, 도적질 없이 기꺼이 나눔으로 인한 평등으로 모든 사람이 평등해 질 것입니다.

새로운 공중부양 및 공간이동 시스템이 올해안에 판매될 것입니다. 이렇게 되면 국경선이 무너지고 인간사회 갈등의 주 요인인 국가성(Nationhood)도 우리가 끝내는 것입니다.

올해 우리 일의 일부로서, 종교단체는 우리가 믿음의 다른 길들을 대표하는 기구로 받아들이지 않기에, 우리들의 정서는 모두 "너희는 도적질 하지말라"는 말씀에 바탕을 두어야하며, 따라서 우리의 기술은 인간의 일상의 욕구충족에 필요한 모든 것을 제공할 것이고, 이로써 하나의 세계에 전체로 하나됨을 가져와 인간은 하나의 종족, 하나의 믿음으로 평화와 번영에 기초한 신기술을 개발하고 지원하는데 그가 가진 역량을 집중토록 인간을 강하게 하여 인류의 동질성을 강화할 것입니다.

올해 만약 인류가 무장해제와 신기술의 평화적 응용을 위한 도구들의 개발에 진전을 보인다면 년말경에 우리는 열린 접촉공간에서 인류를 우주 커뮤니티에 소개하고 우주적인 지식과 기술의 교류를 개시할 것입니다.

이것을 성취하기 위해서는 유엔은 총회 혹은 그 이전에, 단치 정책으로서만이 아니라, 케쉬재단의 기관들이 제공한 기술을 갈등의 해소에 사용하도록 강제함으로써 전 지구의 무장해제를 받아들여야 합니다.

우리는 세계의 지도자들과 종교지도자들에게 한자리에 모여서 행동으로 이 지구와 그 시민을 위한 대변인으로서 하나의 공통 리더십 그룹이 되어주길 권고합니다. 이것은 통일을 위한 것이 아니라 장차의 우주평의회에서의 대표그룹을 선임할 수 있기 위함입니다.
                    우리가 여러분에게 새로운 개념을 가르쳐 드렸듯이 이제 우리는 여러분에게 우주의 보다 큰 가족을 보여드립니다.
                    이 재결합에 참여할 수 있는 유일한 존재는 종족으로서의 인간이지 다른 자격은 없습니다.

우리는 여러분의 부족함을 잘 알고 있으며, 이제 우리는 여러분을 동등한 가족으로 받아들입니다.
                    그 결합을 옳은 모습으로 성취하는 것은 여러분의 노력애 달렸으며 우리는 여러분이 어려운 시기를 헤쳐나가도록 인도합니다.
                    우리는 우리가 인류에게 전해드린 신기술의 도움으로 인류가 평화의 성배를 들고 이 재결합에 우리와 함께하길 희망합니다.

M T Keshe

Comment

Originally posted by Amarok View Post

For this to be achieved, the United Nations in its annual meeting or before have to accept total Earth disarmament, not as a policy, but by enforcing the use of the technologies delivered by the institutes of the Keshe Foundation for eradication of conflicts.
                      This sounds to me that you better start to work with Psychologist instead with the United Nations. Sorry ... i forgot they make their money with conficts, so they might not be very intersted in eradication. You want to establish "the same results as during the cold war" - this discribes a CONFLICT. Or do you think a paralysed person has a free will ... at least he is peaceful.

You talk about commercialization of the Keshe Technologie. This means you begin to work with the guys who have the money to pay you?

A Community without communication will be a Prison. And only for exchange universal Technology and Knowlege without the exchange of beings will be still a prison.

A knowlegde seeker is probably not the person who will find the knowlegde.

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Keshe.
                        It certainly is an ambitious Road to follow and it is fantastic! Let us go make it our reality as soon as possible.

Comment

Thank you for an amazing 2014 and an expansive opportunity in 2015… namaste

Comment

Thanks Mr. Keshe.

My feeling is that without knowing it, we are already deep inside first contact as a process. If Mr. Keshe is not from the star S, and with the release of the 'key' in the last workshop, I wont be surpriced if 'the event' has taken place. These are exciting times to be alive indeed.

Alchemistvilla.

Comment

In Many occasions , Mr Keshe said this is not the first time human has the technology and lost it, how to make sure we don't lost it again this time ?!!!!

last time my grandfather (i am Egyptian) built the pyramids to show or protect the knowledge and here we are 7000 year later rediscovering every thing again !!!!!

how can we break this loop ?

A small group of powerful organizations/companies/countries always like to keep the same status even if you give the poor all the technology .... the poor might change behaviour and becomes just like the rich and powerful do. it the human nature.

It feels like Mr Keshe is asking us not to be human any more. it seems very very very difficult if not impossible. thats probably why we lost this knowledge again and again .........And this is probably where we need to change our approach so we don't lose it this time again.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X