If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The programmed magnetic material, which applies a combination of constant and gradient fields that assure a sufficient magnetic/gravitational field dose, is applied to both superficial and deep affected tissue. It will modulate the bodys normal production of anti-inflammatory chemicals from cells in the affected tissue, and will accelerate pain relief and increase blood flow instantly. (See more in the complete description below)
Biologically Active Magnetic/Gravitational
Pain Aid Pad
Omega Quantum Technologies in collaboration with the Keshe Foundation designed and manufactured a more advanced pain relief application, specifically and exclusively for human and veterinary medical use.
Intelligent unique configuration of constant and gradient fields, which have been shown to be clinically effective for musculoskeletal pain relief.
These Bio Magnetic Active Materials are recommended for adjunctive use on sports injuries and acute/chronic pain conditions including:
Reduce Pain, Improve Circulation, Increase Cell/Tissue Processing
Acute and Chronic Fatigue
Chronic Lower Back Pain
Acute and Chronic Back Pain
Maintain the spine in normal position
Sprains & Strains
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Acute and Chronic Tendovaginitis
How The Pain Relief Works:
Magnetic fields interacting & affecting the body in two ways:
Increased Blood Flow:
Magnetic/gravitational fields cause vasodilation, which increases the flow of oxygen and other nutrients to the affected tissue, and takes the final products of cellular metabolism in the affected tissue, augmenting the bodys natural healing processes.
Increased Lymph Flow:
Magnetic fields cause lymph vessel dilation, which accelerates the reduction of swelling, a major source of musculoskeletal pain, and increases nutrition in the tissue.
The programmed magnetic material, which applies a combination of constant and gradient fields that assure a sufficient magnetic/gravitational field dose, is applied to both superficial and deep affected tissue. It will modulate the bodys normal production of anti-inflammatory chemicals from cells in the affected tissue, and will accelerate pain relief and increase blood flow instantly.
One of my parents has rheumatoid arthritis in both hands that hurt all the time. They recently tried the pad for this issue. This is what they experienced.
Left hand - 20 minutes pain gone the next day (think this was done in the evening before bed), after initial treatment described the hand as having tight tendon feeling when moving the hand but no pain. A few days later (the pain had not returned) 20 more minutes and afterwards no tight tendon feeling. Since the first treatment where pain went away itís been 5 days or so and still no pain and no tight tendon feeling. Is this permanent? Not sure time will tell.
Right hand - This hand was much worse than the left. 20 minutes dropped pain level by 75%, an additional 20 minutes a few days later removed the remaining 25% of pain, now hand has no pain, but has the tight tendon feeling, just like the left hand experienced. Person is going to hit the hand up one more time to see if tight tendon feeling goes away. 3-4 days since the initial treatment on the right hand and the pain has not come back.
They have swollen knuckles as a result of the arthritis, I'm not a doctor but I think that might be due to the bones being deformed (calcium build up). This aspect of the condition was not affected, and as I understand the technology I would not expect this to change. But my parent said they didn't care about how their hands looked as long as they had no pain in their hands.