Pain Aid Pad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I purchase the Keshe Pain Patch?

Comment

I've spoken to Omega Quantum asking about the Pain Aid Pad and the Keshe Pain Patch.They said that they make the former not the latter.To purchase,they told me to go to their distributor: MAGGRAV.com.I posted a query a couple of days ago,asking where I could purchase the pain patch.It was not answered and was removed.My experience of trying to obtain information on how to obtain Keshe products in the Philippines or anywhere else has met with zero assistance.Most disappointing

Comment

Colin, please give me your email address, as I have asked Kevin, the manager of Magrav, who is a personal friend, about your request and he says he never received it. He will contact you as soon as I give this to him.

Comment

Thanks ticoguy. My e-mail is: greenfield.colin@gmail.com..It was Omega Quantum in Hong Kong to whom I spoke

Comment

Your Welcome Colin. I've passed your email on to Kevin, so you should hear from him shortly

Comment

Kevin is a great guy and replys very quickly I'm sure the email didn't send because he contacted me within 15 minutes!

Comment

Is there a blueprint available for the Pain Pad. Especially how to create and program the magnetic material ?

Comment

Penetrating Smell!

The Pain Pad I received (this summer) had a very penetrating chemical smell. It was so strong that it would even smell through multiple layers of clothing giving me and my family a headache. I had to wash it twice (manually scrubbing the fabric with regular detergent) to get the smell out of it. I tried to avoid scrubbing the inside pad best I could, which wasn't easy since its fully sewn-in.

My question is whether washing the Pain Pad impairs its effectiveness to heal? Anyone else with the same experience? Does the nano-coating come off when washing it?

Btw, reading the other posts about late delivery: While I received the Pain Pad, the rest of the order (CO2 Kit and CO2 Plates) never arrived. I had ordered it back in April '15. I also never received a response to my reminder emails.

Comment

I learned for pain pad:
                    Bag, paper and some drops GaNS-water
                    Close the bag. That's all.
                    I got already good feedback.
                    You can use the bag on your clothes.
                    Thank you Mr. Keshe

Comment

Yes, making your own pain pad is probably the best. There's a YouTube video showing how to make one using a kitchen vacuum sealer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fNIGMwoe80. It's in German but pretty self-explanatory. It's even easier to make one with a Zip Lock Bag. Just insert a sheet of paper towel sprinkled with CO2-GANS water and seal it. Make sure you don't touch the GANS to avoid contact with anyone's DNA. Else the pad emotionally bonds with that person even before using it. The first person to use it will keep it, i.e. it has to remain "virgin" before giving it to s.o. Use separate/dedicated pads for each family member. Write their names on the bag and never mix them.

I don't know how why Omega Quantum Technologies doesn''t mention the emotional bonding limitation with their pain pads (unless I missed it), assuming their's contain GANS.

Comment

I have few Pain Aid Pads/Belts on Sale now, also have three CO2 Kits available. Delivery will be fast (2-7 days) in US. I am distributor in US. I saw couple people here interested and asking questions, if I can help you, please email me at begreattransformation@gmail.com
                        Last edited by begreattransformation; 01-10-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Pain Aid pad Recommended for use on sports and other injuries and
                          acute/chronic pain conditions, including:

Acute and Chronic Fatigue
                          Compressionís Syndrome
                          Chronic Lower Back Pain
                          Acute and Chronic Back Pain
                          Maintain the spine in normal position
                          Sprains & Strains
                          Wrist Pain
                          Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
                          Knee pain
                          Muscle Pain
                          Tendonitis
                          Acute and Chronic Tendovaginitis
                          Overuse Syndrome

Comment

The pain pad i have found to be very beneficial.....absolutely no pain in the lower back and hips after utlizing it.....My 81 year old father has one also,and his joint pain is being substantially reduced as he utlizes the pain pad each day,more positive results manifest.....this first available healing device from keshe foundation technologies is the start of eventual availability of primo energy healing systems for all by the looks of it.....coooool to see we can custom build our own as Mr,Keshe and the keshe foundation teaches us.Also its great to see more homeopathic herbal type cocktails like INSTAFLEX manifesting,instaflex enabled me to continue to do blue collar type work.....if we are looking for a saviour and a doctor,we can look in the mirror,and voila....all is one as one is all.....we got a very tough and very intelligent saviour spearheading keshe foundation,fierce lightwarrior.....some us others can dial up the sentiment.....like Mr Keshe says,something like,i am not a sentimentalist,i am a scientist.....bravo chef.....a votre sante.....namaste.....

Comment

Question - Can you use the pain mat for more than 2 hours? Like over night? Why is there a time limit? Are there side effects if you use it longer? Thanks

Comment

I used pain aid pad this morning for hard pain at my back the pain gone fast within 5 minutes, its working and recommended.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X