X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KF SSI Student Applications!

Dear All,

The Keshe Foundation is proud to announce the new KF SSI website, along with the new promotional video in HD.

Interested students can now apply directly on this website:

http://www.spaceshipinstitute.org/

Please be advised:

- Applications can not be accepted via email

- Applications will only be accepted if the application form is filled out properly

- Final acceptance of students is by invitation only

All the best!

Congratulations KF team.
    Change is upon humanity. Thank you for all you are doing for us, and providing a future for my children.
    Wish I could become one of your students and join you in Bari and help my fellow humans by teaching.
    Unfortunately it's not for me, and there are many people who are much more clever then I am to help and jumpstart
    the process of healing humanity.

Good luck

Comment

Best wishes to you all my friends from the deepest part of my heart! ROCK'N ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Woah.....beatiful video with beautiful music and.....VINCE!! Smooth voice congratulations!
      Last edited by S7eeZ; March 12th, 2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Very well done and very clear the new website of the KF SSI !
        Thank you so much Mr. Keshe and Knowledgeseekers for guiding humanity from Homo Sapiens to Homo Galacticus !
        Nadine

Comment

Thank you so very much. The opening of Kf SSI touches my soul and fills my heart with gratitude for your service to all humanity and the Universal family.

Comment

Has information about requirements for online classes been uploaded or have I missed something. Please can we get more information on costs, materials and so on.

Comment

All information can be found under the above link. There is a promotional video with lots of information, and there is a big button on the website that says "F.A.Q.". All of that is clearly visible and cannot easily be missed. Again here is the link: https://www.spaceshipinstitute.org/

Comment

Thanks.. hadn't noticed that BIG blue button before. The page is so wide did not see it over there had to scroll left.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Max View Post
                  Congratulations KF team.
                  Change is upon humanity. Thank you for all you are doing for us, and providing a future for my children.
                  Wish I could become one of your students and join you in Bari and help my fellow humans by teaching.
                  Unfortunately it's not for me, and there are many people who are much more clever then I am to help and jumpstart
                  the process of healing humanity.

Good luck
                  I second that, beautifully articulated. I am ready to join, and be part of cutting edge science that will change the world for THE BETTER..... Sousan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X