X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Keshe Foundations

A call to all national Keshe Foundations:

If you are already running a Keshe Foundation in your country, be it a registered or an "independent" organization,
    please contact us under nationalKF@keshefoundation.org with your name and/or the name of the official representative of your organization, along with your website URL and Facebook link if you have one. Please also mention the status of your organization (official or non-official).

If you are not running a Keshe Foundation in your country yet, but would like to establish one, contact us under the same email address (nationalKF@keshefoundation.org) and let us know your motivation for wanting to start a local Foundation. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

We will soon provide information on our website on how to set up national Keshe Foundations.

Love,
    Amarok

Thank you for all your incoming emails. PLEASE WRITE TO US IN ENGLISH ONLY.
    And please be patient, there is no need to send emails more than once, all of them were received.
    Keep them coming! We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Amarok

Comment

Just a quick update:
      We have received several requests, and will be processing them as soon as possible.
      Please be patient while Mr. Keshe and others are busy with the opening of the KF SSI.
      Further updates about the national Keshe Foundations will be posted here:
      http://keshefoundation.org/KFinternational/

Comment

How to contact a national Keshe foundation?
        Is there a contact list?
        Thomas

Comment

Hello!
          As tom4 asked already, how can we contact a national Keshe foundation? For example Austria? Will you release a list of all?

Comment

Austria plus CH starts soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2A...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Thank you Mirage, i have seen the video just an hour earlier. Are they the "heads" of the austrian keshe foundation? Do you know them (personally)?

Comment

Thank you so much Mirage, the video is brilliant !!!!
                I recognized Keyvan and Ritchard I had the joy and honour to meet at the KFSSI opening!
                Looking forward so much that Switzerland is going to gather as well into the Plasma Family !
                Love you guys,
                Nadine

Comment

yes i know him personally, he know much about Keshe and other technology and he is works in a group.
                  Right now, he is very busy, because he build up a manufacturer group for CH and Austria.

Comment

That's fantastic news, thank you mirage! Where can i get more information about the Austrian group and also the manufacturer group? I know people who maybe can help with the production and spread of the technology or even become manufacturer because they have the financial capabilities to do so.

Comment

Hello to All:
                      I send the mail for Argentina.

Comment

Good afternoon prompt if whether Russian official group that operates from the fund?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X