This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Russia in the process of implementing the Peace Roadmap

As one race there is need to support Russia in the process of implementing the Peace Roadmap

Following the receipt of the letter from Duma the followers of the Keshe Foundation have to realize that there is a lot to be done by them to achieve peace.

Russia has some eighteen neighbors and some very aggressive and strong.

For Russia to be able to implement the Peace Roadmap, it needs that all these nations simultaneously do the same on the same day that the day of peace for Russia does not become the day of aggression by others on them once their forces guaranty that they will not fire that day.

Therefore the followers of the Foundation collectively have to write and encourage and push for all these government to accept the keshe Foundation proposal of the peace Roadmap for the days that Russian government accepts as no firing day or a peace day which the next on to be on 21.7.2015.

The list of the nations which we need and urge you to write to all their embassies, leaders, prime ministers, all national radio and television to put public encouragement to push for their leaders to accept the one day a month peace for the July as assembled by Sandor of the Keshe Foundation core group is as follows below .

Please inform the Foundation on this link of all your activities and who you have written to and when and where and request for a reply.

We urge you to do this as one nation one planet peace program of the Keshe Foundation.

If we manage to get a large number of these Russian neighbors nations to agree to lay-down arms according to the plan of the Keshe Foundation, then we can build to the neighboring countries of the Russian neighbors governments and soon we shall achieve world peace.

As the Director of the Keshe Foundation; I urge for your support that with the release of new energy units for cars and home, this Peace Roadmap becomes an urgent and paramount as the economy of nation will change beyond recognition in the months to come.

Funds saved for buying bullets and arms can now mean lifeline for hospitals, schools and other positive implications.

Please post all address, emails , names and connections you use that others can use to send their invitation for peace.

Neighbors of Russia / Countries / Leaders
    1 Abkhazia / Raul Khadjimba, President of Abkhazia
    2 Azerbaijan / Ilham Aliyev, President of Azerbaijan
    3 Belarus / Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus
    4 China / Xi Jinping, President of China
    5 Estonia / Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President of Estonia
    6 Finland / Sauli Niinistö, President of Finland
    7 Georgia / Giorgi Margvelashvili, President of Georgia
    8 Japan / Shinzō Abe, Prime Minister of Japan
    9 Kazakhstan / Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan
    10 Latvia / Raimonds Vējonis, President of Latvia
    11 Lithuania / Dalia Grybauskaitė, President of Lithuania
    12 Mongolia / Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, President of Mongolia
    13 North Korea / Kim Jong-un, First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea,
    First Chairman of the National Defence Commission of North Korea
    14 Norway / Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway
    15 Poland / Bronisław Komorowski, President of Poland
    16 South Ossetia / Leonid Tibilov, President of South Ossetia
    17 Ukraine / Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine
    18 United States USA / Barack Obama, President of the United States
    Last edited by Amarok; July 31st, 2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Starpathwalk, please correct your post in the line under number 13. North and South shouldn't be in the same line, correct?

Comment

Thank you for pointing out my careless mistake. I have corrected it.

Comment

15 Poland / Bronisław Komorowski, President of Poland only to 5.08.2015
          Now was elected in Poland / Andrzej Duda, President starts 6.08.2015

Comment

Send letter to the President:

#1 Abkhazia http://presidentofabkhazia.org/en/co...smo_preidentu/

#7 Georgia: https://www.president.gov.ge/en/Send...ToThePresident

Found a method of searching, use "letter to the President of..." I tried "government of" and that doesn't work so well. I'm going to try writing these two. smile I wish us all luck with this!

Comment

Update (within minutes): Sent same (form) letter to President of Abkhazia:
              #1 Abkhazia http://presidentofabkhazia.org/en/co...smo_preidentu/

#7 Georgia: https://www.president.gov.ge/en/Send...ToThePresident

I just sent this via the link above to the President of Georgia:

Dear President Margvelashvili,

Greetings. I hope this message finds you and yours very well indeed. I'd like to bring a peace effort to your attention.

Please support the Keshe Foundation Peace Roadmap proposal. This is a one day per month agreement for peace. Russia is wanting to take part in the next no firing or peace day on 21.7.2015.
              I, as a supporter of Keshe Foundation initiatives, together with countless others of like mind, request your cooperation in making the world a better place. Let wisdom and kindness be the means by which we rule our actions and together we will create a wonderful world.

Please ask that resources in your government support this critical effort: a step toward world peace. It can be done with your help.

I would also ask that you discuss this with those leaders you know who also share a border with Russia. Russia is willing and we need all countries around the world to likewise stand for peace.

It is a small world. Human efforts are needed to repair this world we all share. It is necessary to use our collective energies to improve its condition, to turn resources toward sustainable support and to turn completely away from war.

I request a response, if you would be so kind. Thank you in advance for all you will do.

Sincerely,
              Last edited by pinkshovel; July 19th, 2015, 05:36 AM. Reason: Edit just to add additional letter mailing #1 Abkhazia

Comment

Sent letter (as above) to President via page indicated:

#2 Azerbaijan http://en.president.az/letters/new_form

Comment

#3 Belarus President Lukashenko is enthusiastically cooperating with BRICS, of which Russia is an important member. No email address is provided. I did not write them. http://president.gov.by/en/news_en/v...meeting-11761/

Physical address http://www.pen-international.org/new...onal/President of the Republic of Belarus
                  Alyaksandr G. Lukashenko
                  Karl Marx Str. 38
                  220016 g. Minsk
                  Belarus - See more at: http://www.pen-international.org/new....VQWQiIBm.dpuf

Notes:

The situation is pretty much ideal as Lukashenko's main concern is the independence of Belarus and he considers the BRICS agenda completely harmonious with his plans for Belarus. http://president.gov.by/en/news_en/v...meeting-11761/

The above organization (pen-international.org) had this address as part of a letter written regarding some organization members who were allegedly arrested for protesting the government (i.e., causing disruption). They were protesting for democracy. The government site (above) describes the country as a democracy.

Comment

Please a complete list of the documents which have to be sent to the prime minister of Japan and the national TV and radio.
                    (I don't expect that we can make the translation of those documents.)

Comment

Countries threatening Russia = the US and its allies (NATO, EU, Japan, S Korea). Belarus, for example, is *tight* with Russia, who is building a military base there as we speak. Funny enough, though, I have a friend who lives walking distance to President Lukashenko's house.

Letter-writing is nice and all, but I should think countries will need to get out of the western bankers' grip before they can adopt this technology en masse. Russia's geo-political maneuvering, which is going very well lately, will be the deciding factor.

(Speaking of Russia... Syria is an urgent candidate for these power generators -- the US is destroying their electrical infrastructure in an effort to create a failed state and generate more refugees for Europe. A decentralized power strategy would render this strategy impotent. Mr. Keshe should give President Assad a call.)

And I do wonder how willing Russia itself would be to adopt or help promote this new technology, as their current economy is rather oil-dependent.

I'm thinking of moving to Russia in the near future. I'd be happy to help however I can, though I don't speak Russian just yet...

Comment

Did Putin encode the go to implementation of new energy technologies i.e. free energy devices in his UN Speech of 28. September 2015? I don't think that is a coincidence because President Putin's terms fit perfectly to the energy device of mr. keshe. Was this a secret signal for people in the know to start the release because Russia with the BRICS countries has now the capabilities to guarantee a succesfull release of the technology, where the us, uk and the TPTB (the powers that be) or better the powers that were would prefer to shut the technology down? There must have been a HUUUGGE coordinated decades long effort in the background to bring this technology out. Well we will see next week . What are your thougts?

President Putin's UN Speech with the announcement to introduce new energy technologies starting at 20 min 30 sec.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q13yzl6k6w0

Comment

Для координации Русскоязычного населения - создана группа в социальной сети Вконтакте - https://vk.com/keshefoundation и группа на этом форуме - http://forum.keshefoundation.org/sgu...B8%C3%B1%C2%8F (Фонд Кеше Россия)

Comment

The US govt Zio-cancer extends into all those countries as well. How does anyone make that go away short of yet more destructive means? It's always the same, all these small countries tend to be fixed by fear of the evil empire, and also totally bound and gagged by the banksters of this same regime. All in a world where Putin has been the voice of reason and a model of self restraint! And that has had my head reeling for several years now. The living-soul is enslaved and manipulated, as is the human physicality by all manner of negative control narratives. The vast majority understand truth to be only what they can see presented directly in front of them at any given moment. I hate to say it, but until the true Eternal Creator of our living souls reaches down and tears off the Ouroborus that is strangling this planet, it is difficult to see how the written word can prevail. I was kind of hoping that this plasma technology could somehow realign and free all souls so that all people, even the ones who tend towards evil, could be reverted back to a more original state of being. I am truly hoping the free energy aspect of all this is just a way to introduce its far greater ability to influence or counteract whatever dark frequencies that have had hold of everyone for eons. There I go applying hope again....lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X