This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: Workshop No.76

Please be advised that any recordings of the latest workshop No.76 be held off line for the moment until an announcement is made by Mr.Keshe. Thank you for co operating in this request.

OK, Doug, thank you. By the way, for any reason the 74th and 75th Workshop are no longer on youtube either.

Comment

I am glad, i have it, full version,
      I had been lucky, that day I had vacation and the PC was switched on
      This is explosive for the entire earth, what told Ali is awesome.
      It is what man can achieve, I say it again, awareness is
      absolutely necessary, otherwise you go crazy

Comment

I was just able to watch about the first half hour,now its gone. I am very excited to learn about what ever it is.

Comment

It's online again

Comment

Originally posted by Doug MacDonald View Post
            Please be advised that any recordings of the latest workshop No.76 be held off line for the moment until an announcement is made by Mr.Keshe. Thank you for co operating in this request.
            Sorry Doug, I was not very concentrated, when I was reading tis message and because the 74th and the 75th were offline at this time, I was not cutting them, but the 76th KSW and put it to my video channel

Comment

Hallo I just registrated few days ago and misd the 74 to 76 workshop. Is there any way to get and see them. where and how can I order an energy unit ( the blue one), its not on the offer list. thanks for any respons

Comment

What about the "special" knowledge seekers workshop around the 11 august 2015, which one is that supposed to be?
                Last edited by Cee; January 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM. Reason: Posted wrong date: thought it was 26th

Comment

Doug, I would like to with someone about what my generator is doing. When I hook it up I get sparking and it flips the breaker.
                  In the meantime I am making the health pads, pens and the cups. My wife has been transcribing the most recent calls as synopses so I will post here in case they are helpful to others. They are almost word for word, but she changes the order of some words that are awkward to those who speak English as a first language. Thank you for the recent information on your strawberries. We are in northern US so we are still waiting for the lilacs to bloom at our elevation. The files are too large to post here so if anyone wants them they can be emailed. post to PE Schmaltz for notes from 13, 14th Tuesdays and 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 knowledge seekers. She is still working on 113th knowledge seekers.
                  Last edited by PE Schmaltz; May 16th, 2016, 01:52 AM.

Comment

sorry, make that I would like to talk with someone about my generator..............

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X