Important information for the 21st of April event in Dubai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important information for the 21st of April event in Dubai

Important information for the 21st of April event in Dubai...

We are receiving a number of request from different supporters that if they can attend, or if they can bring with them their family and loved ones to the event.

You can attend the two day event as long as you make your booking through the website as everyone else, and pay and go through the security check as others.

For those of you irrespective of your position in the Foundation, whom get invited by M T KESHE personally to attend, the Foundation will cover the air ticket and hotel stay for the individually only.

If anyone invited would like to bring a friend or family member, they have to cover the cost of the accompanying person, be it the wife or children or loved ones by themselves and still have to put them through security check.

No one without the control number generated for them will be allowed in the event irrespective of their position. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Water Processing Improvements: Hi guys! I am just recently joined, have watched a few videos, am building some of the projects. A bit of my background. My father was an MIT trained engineer, My stepfather was a PHD Bio-chemist and I grew up with a major on site bio-chemical lab. This environment plus my early particle physics studies just after my 6th grade school, lead to my continued physics and chem studies in college.

So lets discuss Water and your discussions regarding the body and pH. In bio-chem, there is a magic number that is the formative rule that the blood seeks to maintain at all costs. That number is 7.365 pH. So the 7.0 pH may be a numeric mean number, but for the body, 7.365 is the dominant baseline target. When you add acids to your bloodstream, the body reacts by buffering the pH back down to 7.365. This is done by the alkaline stores being drawn on even to a point of them being emptied, and by extracting calcium from various parts of the bone matrix and other resources.

Actually, the body is reaching for alkalinity normally, from the beginning, and it keeps trying to maintain that alkaline state. So Alkaline by design, and Acidic by function. Muscle contraction produce acids, other physical and emotional efforts will also acidify the body. Of course most people will try to get their energy, by digesting acidic foods.

So the objective can be implemented to maintain a minimum pH of 8.0, to maintain a surplus alkalinity that can be used to buffer the acidic additives, even just to stop the alkaline reserves intact and also allow bone density to be maintained.

One aspect that contributes to an alkaline expression in water is to address the spherical surface expression of the electrons. Water tends to bind into large molecular grouping even 25-40 molecule size. So to reduce the number of water molecules that are grouped together.... easily increases the ratio of electrons expression on a smaller overall volume.

My water set up is as follows: I start with a solid carbon block to block the solids and some amount of chlorine etc. This allows the following 7 filter setup to last longer also. So the filtered water is stored in glass bottles, then bottle by bottle I transfer the water to be boiled to release the GASES chlorine, fluoride, and more. I let the water set overnite to allow further gaseous vapors to escape.

Then I run the water thru a final filtration system. For this I use a 5 phase filtration system. I bought a Zero-Filter system, from local Walmart they are cheap and the filters last a couple months. The TDS meter shows exactly 0.00. Now this is a substantially improved distilled water. What I drink for water ONLY.

This will provide a much more useful water for the all other processes. Enjoy
    Last edited by RayB; February 10th, 2016, 10:02 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Water purification.

What motivated my fairly extreme water processing was the project I was playing with to encourage home grown Kefir using water kefir grains. This is a highly sensitive probiotic series of related colonies of a variety of life forms. Using the tap water will kill kefir quickly. Even my using a 7 stage ionic water filtration system, the kefir was deeply restricted on its growth increase. It took 2+ weeks for the Kefir to double in quantified volume.

The TDS for this location from tap water is over 500. Even when I ran the local water thru my 7 stage filtration, the TDS only dropped to 215... nowhere near enough for my purpose.

So I also wanted to see if I could liberate any trapped gases in the water.. so I boiled it. tasted better but TDS was the same. So then I added the Zero Water unit after letting the water sit overnight and allow the open container to allow vapor release. So then I test the water, the TDS is exactly 0.0.

Now to my final tester.. the Kefir. The volume increased 11 times in the same 2 weeks. A dramatic increase in growth, compared to non treated water allowing only 2x growth incease in the same time.

This is the data that encouraged my shift to ONLY using the water processed this way.

I would suspect this form of water will remove contaminates that wont then be added to any of the GaNS being produced.

Enjoy All

Ray
      Last edited by RayB; February 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

OH I also have a tube from the water source that has 5 Neo Magnets (discs with holes, N52) placed in a configuration where the magnets are pushing each other apart. There is a HUGE amount of energy released. This has the effect of breaking the clumping of water molecules to much smaller groupings... more electron expression per surface area.. This will increase the pH by test of the water. Then you can add the tube coatings.. enjoy!

Ray

Comment

pH testing... The body actually has pH tides daily.. 2 Base Floods and 2 Acidic Floods. The body uses these for various functions and then adjusts the pH again. We have always used pH testing paper, best used with a drop of urine and wait 1 min to compare against standard color gradients. The skin is often acidic, so we prefer a direct pH test of the internal fluids, thus urine is used.
          Last edited by RayB; February 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

** Did not find a suitable place to post this point**

I've stuck with the emerging KF since 2011 and have added discussion of KF/ plasma ideas to my other areas online via creating the now very busy UK facebook group discussion page.
            https://www.facebook.com/KesheFoundationUk/
            This group has facilitated several regional groups and communication regarding a UK structure - if and when required.

All I want to add is that the chosen country of Dubai makes it difficult for some of us who *really* want to attend.

I got a minor 'slap on the hand' during my student days for having a cannabis plant in a window. - Yes it was stupid... and in that happened in 2016 - it would not even go to court. Today such a minor find is not even recorded.

Point is - in that era, I got a 50 fine and the magistrate event said the charge was over-the-top - but I now cannot travel to the USA, Australia or Dubai.

So I will be absent from one of the more important meetings in KF history - despite sticking with the KF when many were still hesitating to do so. We want to work towards communal creation of platforms that will escape the terrestrial gravity well.... if this meeting is crucial towards that end - I lose out... as will other I am linked with in UK.

I hope someone brings the above to the attention of Mr Keshe. I tried to get him over to talk in 2013 at a UK Exopolitics event. My history is checkable if you want to get back in touch via a PM.

Thanks, davID
            Last edited by exouk; February 25th, 2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

That's a bummer man. Any infraction can lock you out in life nowadays. It seems they see it as a way to reduce the number of people that can interact with humanity so they can eliminate freedom. Synthetic Alcohol don't count it's their drug of choice and what a drug that is ! Don't fret it now, the meeting will be broadcast later. In the main I think this meeting will be about forming the worldwide gov't of peace. Don't worry no it's not the elite's NWO but something in the complete reversal so their evil ways.
              Last edited by SwiftMessenger; February 25th, 2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks Swift

As a long term KF [background] supporter from England - I found it ironic that two the two countries I need to enter in 2016 for meetings or presentations were Dubai and Australia.. - former for KF meeting, Oz for a Nexus presentation in their annual event.

Although the trend is now towards making cannabis LEGAL in many Euro and US States - these two countries are the ones with the archaic laws that mean many ppl in my position with a 20 year old conviction [that the UK judge even laughed at i recall as a student at the time] are not included in this new wave of common sense law changes globally... so we end up unable to get VISAs for 0.23% of nations on the globe.

I do hope it is recorded - or people like myself who have stuck with the global KF from the start - are not excluded over silly terrestrial issues such as drugs laws that vary from region to region.... these are MINUSCULE issues compared to what we should be spending our time dealing with in a post-2012 world. -

davID
                Exo UK
                UK KF Facebook Group Founder - https://www.facebook.com/KesheFoundationUk/
                =
                Last edited by exouk; March 7th, 2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

-
                  PS: If someone can bring the above issue to Mr Keshe in near future - i'd appreciate it,

- We could have a 'vetted' private feed from Dubai for members like myself who were willing to attend but cannot do so...?!

He may know me as someone who tried to bring him to the UK for an event in 2012 - but dates clashed from what I worked out with his PR/Secretary at the time [I think Belguium was location at that time?].

Thx, davID
                  #

Comment

Originally posted by RayB View Post
                    Water Processing Improvements: Hi guys! I am just recently joined, have watched a few videos, am building some of the projects. A bit of my background. My father was an MIT trained engineer, My stepfather was a PHD Bio-chemist and I grew up with a major on site bio-chemical lab. This environment plus my early particle physics studies just after my 6th grade school, lead to my continued physics and chem studies in college.

So lets discuss Water and your discussions regarding the body and pH. In bio-chem, there is a magic number that is the formative rule that the blood seeks to maintain at all costs. That number is 7.365 pH. So the 7.0 pH may be a numeric mean number, but for the body, 7.365 is the dominant baseline target. When you add acids to your bloodstream, the body reacts by buffering the pH back down to 7.365. This is done by the alkaline stores being drawn on even to a point of them being emptied, and by extracting calcium from various parts of the bone matrix and other resources.

Actually, the body is reaching for alkalinity normally, from the beginning, and it keeps trying to maintain that alkaline state. So Alkaline by design, and Acidic by function. Muscle contraction produce acids, other physical and emotional efforts will also acidify the body. Of course most people will try to get their energy, by digesting acidic foods.

So the objective can be implemented to maintain a minimum pH of 8.0, to maintain a surplus alkalinity that can be used to buffer the acidic additives, even just to stop the alkaline reserves intact and also allow bone density to be maintained.

One aspect that contributes to an alkaline expression in water is to address the spherical surface expression of the electrons. Water tends to bind into large molecular grouping even 25-40 molecule size. So to reduce the number of water molecules that are grouped together.... easily increases the ratio of electrons expression on a smaller overall volume.

My water set up is as follows: I start with a solid carbon block to block the solids and some amount of chlorine etc. This allows the following 7 filter setup to last longer also. So the filtered water is stored in glass bottles, then bottle by bottle I transfer the water to be boiled to release the GASES chlorine, fluoride, and more. I let the water set overnite to allow further gaseous vapors to escape.

Then I run the water thru a final filtration system. For this I use a 5 phase filtration system. I bought a Zero-Filter system, from local Walmart they are cheap and the filters last a couple months. The TDS meter shows exactly 0.00. Now this is a substantially improved distilled water. What I drink for water ONLY.

This will provide a much more useful water for the all other processes. Enjoy
                    Thanks a lots

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X