Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decide to disappear 2 months and spend my time on my internship,I believe the future is beautiful!Best wishes to Mr Keshe!
    And good luck!

Comment

• Wonderful news!

We are all excited to hear of your progress. I feel great satisfaction in knowing more information of your current work. The patients taken by your team and your own exhibits a powerful dedication, passion, and love for the intended outcome.

Thank you so much, Mehran Keshe for your profound sense of purpose!

Mark House

Comment

• Originally posted by MTKeshe
        ... with release of videos in the next 6-8 weeks.
        Awesome! I can't wait to hear what my skeptical friends and associates say when see videos of a functional reactor. I so badly want to tell them, "SEE? I hate to say I told you so but, I TOLD YOU SO..."! Ha!
        That is THE best news I've ever heard in my life, so far.
        Thank you so much Mr. Keshe for all you do and have done for Humanity.
        Now it's up to the rest of us to expand upon these principles and bring new inventions to light.
        Re: The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Tristmegistus, The Solar Work (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet).
        11) The structure of the microcosm is in accordance with the structure of the macrocosm, thus was the universe created.
        12) And accordingly proceed the knowledgeable. From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the procedure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTKeshe
          The setting of the new reactor after three month of development was completed this week.

The reactor is now going through initial testing and then test for full load will start in the coming weeks.

We should be able to confirm the testing process, results and the working of the systems with release of videos in the next 6-8 weeks.

M T Keshe
          The Founder of the Keshe Foundation
          Mr Keshe,
          You said before you were going to share and show here on the forum the testing and results as they progressed..
          When?

scott

Comment

• erickclaussen
            erickclaussen commented
            Editing a comment
            hi scott
            I would also like to see the results and testing techniques.

• Originally posted by sdrm View Post
          Mr Keshe,
          You said before you were going to share and show here on the forum the testing and results as they progressed..
          When?

scott
          It's been almost a year since last September, and every time they say the same 4 or 6 weeks, but the time never comes.
          It makes me wonder if in the end will have no reason all those people who say they never work.

Greetings from Spain

Comment

• I expect that this post wont get through a "keshe censorship" as many of my other posts. Keshe if you promise some videos or results in few weeks it is considered to be very rude if you don't care to even get people know what is happening after few months. I know that you will always postpone the generator to "near future" as you have none. But please at least feed your blind followers with some "food" so they can spread your "truth" and they can look forward to say to their friends "I TOLD YA SO , SEE?""....lol. End this whole circus please. Its over.

Comment

• The work with the new non- nuclear reactor for production of energy starts today after 4 weeks of redesigning the reactor systems.

We shall post the results in the coming weeks.

Comment

• ello there,
                just wondering hows it going are you on track , if so well done .
                also the market of power generation seems to be changing in a big way of late since the start of your advertising of this product your price was a bit high but fair , though now you need to do some market research and you will find products that will undercut yours buy over half (50%) , they may have a shelf life of 30 years but they don't need to pay a consumer use to get recharged when needed. which adds to the total cost of the product.

I look forward to the release of you products on the market and the following understanding of uses of them by the global community in an open sourcing kind of way and to bring our prayers of our soul to heart and help us to share as a community based not on fear but understanding of real giving not hot air and hopeful ideas where people have wasted their lives .

Comment

• Is This Topic Dead???

Comment

• Originally posted by plasmaoneall View Post
                    Is This Topic Dead???
                    No it is not. We are waiting for another Keshe post that the generators are ready in next few weeks/months/years/centuries. You will see.

Comment

• What happened to the Space Positioned Battery from where anybody could take energy and produce with two cell phone batteries food, water and heat in Africa???

Comment

• The Keshe Foundation will make full disclosure about test results and the delivery of the non-nuclear power generator on 19,12,2013.

I hope all will be satisfied with our disclosure about power generator.

Comment

• marek.istvanek
                          marek.istvanek commented
                          Editing a comment

• Sunshiner
                          Sunshiner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ПРЕВОД НА БЪЛГАРСКИ (BULGARIAN TRANSLATION)
                          Фондация Кеше ще разкрие пълните детайли за тестовете и резултатите относно неядрените енерго-генератори на 19.12.2013.
                          Надявам се всички да бъдат задоволени с нашето разкритие относно генераторите.

• languzi
                          languzi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Has the generator delivered?

• Originally posted by MTKeshe View Post
                        The Keshe Foundation will make full disclosure about test results and the delivery of the non-nuclear power generator on 19,12,2013.

I hope all will be satisfied with our disclosure about power generator.
                        Hi!
                        Are you going to show a functional generator?

Comment

• That will be an interesting presentation, Keshe... I cannot wait a month to watch it... A real, functional, plasma reactor; Wow, that will impact the technological networks...

Comment

• Terje999
                            Terje999 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have been waiting all day and looks like nothing
                            I truly believe...

• Announcement by the Keshe Foundation in respect to the 3_4 KW power generators.

Following the development and testing of new materials for space reactor technology for production of plasma in a non-nuclear reactor in the past months, the Keshe Foundation has achieved successful testing in creating and maintaining plasma in these new generation of reactors that we are satisfied to precede with the production of the power generators using the new phenomena.

As the result of this success, the development and preproduction of commercial energy units in conjunction with the keshe Foundation Italy team has started.

The full production phase will follow in the first weeks of 2014.

The Foundation informs the less than one hundred people around the world who have reserved these power units; the delivery of their systems will be fulfilled as systems are produced in February -March 2014.

We thank you for your patience and trust in the work of the Foundation.

Attaining the national certificate for entry and use of these systems will be up on each individual purchaser.

For European users, they can choose to wait for the delivery up on the Foundation submitting and receiving EU certification or they can arrange for the certification by themselves.

Now that the energy unit tests are completed, The Keshe Foundation will start negotiation with governments around the world for the use and implication of the space Magravs systems for motion in early 2014.

This section of the technology will be released first to governments for them to be able to put effective regulations in place for their further use for transportation and cross borders control.

The reason for this move by the Foundation is that the flight systems can involve national securities and we make sure that no nation is left out or can be affected negatively through this development.

We would like to thank members of the Keshe Foundation Italian team, whom have supported us in finishing the last stages of this reactor devlopment.

At the same time, they have become the developers and the producers, and they will carry out the commercialization of power generators in Italy for the Italian nation.

M T Keshe
                          The director of the Keshe Foundation
                          Dec 19,2013

Comment

• Doug MacDonald
                            Doug MacDonald commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well worth the waiting. Patience is a virtue. My wife is Italian and we have relatives in Italy so we are very happy that they will likely be the first to benefit from local production and sale of these wonderful reactors. Best wishes to the Keshe Foundation and it's support teams.

• marek.istvanek
                            marek.istvanek commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dear Mr. Keshe, I am glad, your team has achieved this state and we are looking forward to cooperation.
                            Good luck with the finalization of these great receivers.

• Sunshiner
                            Sunshiner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bulgarian translation (Превод на Български)

Съобщение от Фондация Кеше по отношение на 3_4 KW енерго-генератори.

Следвайки развитието и тестовете на нови материали за технологията за космически генератор за производство на плазма в неядрени условия през последните месеци, Фондация Кеше постигна успешно тестване на създаване и поддържане на плазма в тези нови генератори и така ние можем да продължим с производството на тези генератори използвайки този нов феномен.

Като резултат от този успех развитието и предварителното производство за комерсиални цели в съръботничество с Кеше фондация Итали започна.

Пълната производствена фаза ще последва през първите седмици на 2014.

Фондацията информира че по малко от 100 човека по света които са резервирали техните енерго-генератори; доставката на техните системи ще бъде изпълнена след като бъдат произведени системите през февруари-март 2014.

Благодарим за търпението и доверието в работата на Фондацията.

Придобиването на национален сертификат за внос и употреба на тези единици остава за сметка на всеки индивидуален купувач.

За европейски потребители, може да изберат да изчакат с доставката до момента в който Фондацията кандидатства и получи ЕС сертификация или могат да се погрижат за сертификацията сами.

Сега след като тестовете на енергийните системи са завършени, Фондация Кеше ще започне преговори с правителствата по света за употребата и внедряването на Маграв системи за придвижване през ранната 2014

Тази секция на технологията ще бъде първо освободена за правителствата за да могат да положат ефективни регулации на място за последваща употреба за транспорт, както и контрол между границите.

Причината за тази стъпка от фондацията , е че летателните системи имат връзка с националната сигурност ние правим нужното за да не може нито една наия да не може да бъде засегната негативно чрез това рззвитие.

Искаме да благодарим на членовете на Фондация Кеше Италия, които подкрепяха нас в завършващите и последни етапи от развитието на този реактор.

В същото време, те се превърнаха в разработчици и производители, и те ще носят силата на комерсиализацията на енерго-генератори в италия за Италианската нация

М Т Кеше
                            Директор на Фондация Кеше
                            19 декември 2013

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X