This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTKeshe View Post

Hopefully we should have spanish speaking knowledge seekers in the institute.
    Regards Mr Keshe.
    For me would be a dream, to be in the Spaceship Institute, my native language is Spanish, you know me right through the forum, the problem is, I do not have sufficient economic resources.
    my only option, would receive a scholarship from the foundation Keshe.
    would this be possible?

Best regards

Erick Claussen

Comment

The knowledge seeker list is completed and hopefully we ill start the program on the 15.2.2014

Comment

• Sunshiner
        Sunshiner commented
        Editing a comment
        Bulgarian translation (Превод на Български)
        Листът с търсачите на знание е завършен и се надяваме да можем да започнем програмата на 15.01.2014

• eliya
        eliya commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrads!!!

• foth
        foth commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Mr. Keshe ,

First of all, congratulations , to you, your team , and the knowledge seekers.

Is it possible to tell us , what the languages will be that the student/teachers or knowledge seekers will use.

Where they will present there , hopefully regular tutorials and thereby giving explanations and

debating the lessons.

Sincerely Ad

Hello Mr. Keshe,

are there any updates on this topic, can you tell us which languages the student/teacher will use or will teach us.

Sincerely Ad Schuurmans

Comment

The language of the Foundation is core stays English.

Comment

• foth
          foth commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

Ad

I am very keen to learn but do not have the money to Join the institute. I would like to know how individuals will be providing this information back to their countrymen or how we will get access to this information? How do we get in contact with knowledge seekers from our country?

Thank you

Comment

The Keshe Foundation is pleased to announce the start of the spaceship institute knowledge seekers sessions.

The first group of Knowledge seekers work at the spaceship institute began on Monday the 17th of February and from now on the knowledge seekers will start their work of learning and teaching through their own workshops.

Comment

• barbo
            barbo commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!

• Sunshiner
            Sunshiner commented
            Editing a comment
            Bulgarian translation (Превод на български)

Фондация Кеше с радост заявява началото на работните сесии на търсачите на знание в Космическия институт.
            Първата група Търсачи на знания започна в понеделник 17 февруари и от сега нататък търсачите ще стартират дейостта си по учене и преподаване посредством собствени уъркшопи.

• Ishcan
            Ishcan commented
            Editing a comment
            La Fundación Keshe tiene el placer de anunciar el comienzo de las sesiones de los buscadores de conocimientos del Instituto Astronáutico.

El primer grupo de trabajo de Buscadores de Conocimientos del Instituto Astronáutico, empezaron el Lunes 17 de Febrero, y de ahora en adelante, los Buscadores de Conocimientos, comenzaran su trabajo de aprendizaje y enseñanza a través de sus propios talleres.

Although there are no announcements or comments in the Spaceship Institute Website...

Comment

Originally posted by coba8899 View Post
            I wish to become a student of your Spaceship Institute. but unfortunately it is not in my hands, I will dedicate rest of my life to learn and to teach .
            Same goes for me Waterson, however like you, I'm dedicated that my years ahead will witness me aligning my personal foundation toward eventually becoming a Keshe teacher.
            So many uncountable tens-of-Billions on Earth have lived & died dreaming of these days...I'm so grateful for my life during these 3VOLutionary "Keshe Times!" I wish to exploit the one-and-only-life-I'll-ever-have to this incomparable opportunity & cosmic journey.
            ~Love of Life to us ALL!

Comment

Thank you for the valuable information on the 34 workshop . the beings around us have to be of darkmatter and dont walk they float . a darkness that is noticeable in total darkness .the form onlly Love Truth Peace Health to all

Comment

OMG, did you guys see the prices for this thing? Who are all these rich people that care about free energy? Aren't most wealthy people content to burn fossil fuels? Where are they getting students for this thing?

Comment

Man I love it - If I am a little younger and have some different circumstances I knock at your door and never leave. To learn from Keshe Foundation must be above great. I hope to meet you Mr. Keshe one day in person. Even if you don't like it. I must tell you deep from my heart "Thank you very much for your effort. The technology you present to humanity change the world." God bless You your family and your team!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X