Magrav Power System Delivery Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI I just receive my Magravs Power unit today in the mail. I will run tests on it over the next month. I intend on sharing my results here.

Comment

Forum admin, please make a filter that blocks and bans everybody who posts a link to pesn. It often comes from first-time posters who joined a few years ago, as if some spammer had made a stock of many fake accounts, but is even too stupid and lazy to fake being interested. If small minds look for small things, let's bait some virtual rat traps !

Comment

Originally posted by We are One View Post
        FYI I just receive my Magravs Power unit today in the mail. I will run tests on it over the next month. I intend on sharing my results here.
        Great.
        It would be nice to have regular updates weekly or bimonthly.

Comment

Waiting patiently for some positive feedback!

Comment

Anyone with shipping issues or questions should contact the KF Customer Service Centre, and fill out a support ticket to guarantee follow through. Go to this page and select "Customer Service Centre": http://support.keshefoundation.org

Comment

Note: There is a up to a 90-day wait for the Magravs Units, from after the payment has gone through.

Comment

Hi all that are interested
                My update on order of Magrav-Power Unit which by the way was back in July 2015
                I still have not received my Magrav-Power Unit (read my two previous post for more details)
                The latest update I have is on the 7 January 2016 I received this Email
                DEAR JOHN SMITH (and yes John Smith is my real name)
                TNT Global Express Spa, leader in express transport, would like to inform you that our client:
                ACQUA&SOLE SRL
                Via San Mauro 31
                33050 PAVIA DI UDINE UD
                telephone number: +39327-1291089
                e-mail address: magazzino@acquasole.it
                has recorded a shipment for you on www.myTNT.it.
                For additional information, please contact
                The Customer reference for this shipment is xxxx.
                The TNT consignment note number for this shipment is xxxxxxxxx
                Information regarding the consignment will be available for you to track and trace with a simple click on the following link Alternatively, you can contact your local TNT Customer Service.
                Best regards
                TNT Express Italy
                www.tnt.com
                (I have left out the customer number and tracking number for security reasons.)
                However the tracking number provided
                dose not show any item shipped to me
                also I have checked with TNT and they have informed me
                no item is listed to be delivered to me from Keshe foundation manufacture
                they checked the customer number (xxxx) and the tracking number
                also my name and address no item listed.
                So no item has in fact been sent.
                I informed customer support at Keshe foundation website.
                Received a reply with this information.
                Dear John,
                We have been informed from the factory that the shipment was returned due to missing adapter in the package.
                Currently your order no. xxxx is in process at the factory. Tracking information will be available as soon as sent.
                We apologize for the inconvenience.
                Thank you,
                Ella
                Keshe Foundation Administration
                It is now 30 January 2016 still no tracking number received and certainly
                no Magrav-Power Unit
                As I said before if I receive the Magrav-Power Unit I will post it.
                For those that contacted me on face book please note I have closed my
                face book account.
                Cheers

Comment

Hi for those that are interested as I said I would do I have today Monday 8 February 2016 received the Home Magrav-Power Unit when I have more time I will try
                  and upload a photo not sure if it works because I am in the middle of moving home to another location so I will not plug it in for at least another 4 weeks which is a bummer
                  but I have waited 6 months for it to arrive a few more weeks wont hurt cheers for now (PS the colour of it is sky blue)

Comment

First let me say I am an avid supporter and most grateful for Mr. Keshe and his efforts for all of these years!
                    Here is a chronological record of my order/payment and attempted correspondence with the manufacturer. I have received no further response. It would be reassuring to hear anything at all about this order.

-----Original Message-----
                    To: q.e.distributor <q.e.distributor@gmail.com>; customer.care <customer.care@maggrav.com>
                    Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2015 8:40 pm
                    Subject: Re: correction
                    Thank you, Kevin. I am a little concerned to be receiving your offer, however, since I have already ordered and paid for the Universal System including the donation, and I had expected that you would have my information on file.
                    Is there some confusion about my purchase? I will say that I understood Mr. Keshe to say that 4 Kw units are expected to be available early next year. If that is the case and the price is not increased then I would be willing to wait on the larger unit. Can you advise?

Thank you, geoff byrd

To: customer.care <customer.care@maggrav.com>
                    Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2015 4:27 pm
                    Subject: correction
                    correction...the power systems are NOW for sale on www.maggrav.com
                    --
                    Kevin Blundell
                    MAGGRAV Inc.

To: customer.care <customer.care@maggrav.com>
                    Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2015 4:25 pm
                    Subject: power system update
                    Greetings!
                    The magrav home/car power system is not for sale on www.maggrav.com
                    Documentation about the unit will be released shortly. Shipping begins at the end of this month.
                    Thank you.
                    --
                    Kevin Blundell
                    MAGGRAV Inc.

Date: Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
                    Subject: New order N. 00007164 (Geoffrey Byrd)
                    To: geoffreybyrd@gmail.com
                    Purchase order
                    Order number: 00007164
                    Order date: 20.10.2015
                    Order status: Paid
                    Customer information
                    Bill to
                    Full name: Geoffrey Byrd
                    Street / No.: 108 W Clifford St
                    City: Winchester
                    State: VA
                    Postal Code: 22601
                    Telephone: 540.336.2126
                    E-mail: geoffreybyrd@gmail.com
                    Ship to
                    Full name Geoffrey Byrd
                    Street / No.: 108 W Clifford St
                    City: Winchester
                    State: VA
                    Postal Code: 22601
                    Telephone: 540.336.2126
                    Order items
                    Product name Quantity Single price Total
                    Magrav-Power Universal System
                    Donation: 300 EUR DONATION
                    Contribution Location: USA
                    Delivery time: Europe: within 30 working days. Other continents: within 30 working days. Worldwide: 90 Days Delivery on all Magrav-Power Systems (universal and car)
                    1 799.99 EUR
                    plus 21 % TAX
                    799.99 EUR
                    plus 21 % TAX
                    Subtotal: 799.99 EUR
                    Shipping price: 80.00 EUR
                    Paypal: 36.68 EUR
                    plus TAX 21%: 168.00 EUR
                    plus TAX 6%: 2.20 EUR
                    Total incl. TAX: 1086.87 EUR
                    Paypal
                    Outside Europe

Comment

I seems patience is the key. I waited 100 days for my car unit but it eventually arrived

Comment

Dear all in this topic. I see now how we have all suffered severe testing of our faith in the Keshe project because of long delays in manufacture and delivery. I sent several heartfelt messages to Ella having ordered on the 13th of September 2015 from the UK. I too got a message after one failed delivery in January 2016 saying the the appropriate plugs for the UK were not attached to the proposed shipment on the 8th Jan. I was devastated enough at having been let down yet again when am such a vocal advocate of the Foundation's integrity. After strong complaints I received notice of delivery which I could not trace on TNT's computers (as with the first email). Having called a spade a spade and informed the Foundation, "how could they expect to deliver peace in the world when they could not deliver one simple Magrav unit to me" I at last received my unit complete with ITALIAN plugs. We all human but business is business.
                        However there is a BIG BUT here. Keshe IS who he is and is under great pressure to deliver peace to the world. As he has said himself he used these units "to get the donkey moving". The main purpose isn't reduced energy bills it is that these units will network the world to calm the psyche of man and beacon those with the correct sympathies. God bless us all and God bless the messenger. Larry Robson

Comment

just my 5 cents;

communication with your customers (on an individual base) is the most important thing ever. period.
                          public announcements in workshops do not fall in that category.

before there was a ticket system, customer (di)satisfaction would have set a new world record.
                          with this i did get a response (for technical issues) within resonable time.
                          i hope this also helps for issues related to shipping delays.

Comment

Thank you domino for your 5 cents worth. We are breaking world records everyday in all aspects of human endeavour.

Comment

Originally posted by when View Post
                              Hi all that are interested
                              My update on order of Magrav-Power Unit which by the way was back in July 2015
                              I still have not received my Magrav-Power Unit (read my two previous post for more details)
                              The latest update I have is on the 7 January 2016 I received this Email
                              DEAR JOHN SMITH (and yes John Smith is my real name)
                              TNT Global Express Spa, leader in express transport, would like to inform you that our client:
                              ACQUA&SOLE SRL
                              Via San Mauro 31
                              33050 PAVIA DI UDINE UD
                              telephone number: +39327-1291089
                              e-mail address: magazzino@acquasole.it
                              has recorded a shipment for you on www.myTNT.it.
                              For additional information, please contact
                              The Customer reference for this shipment is xxxx.
                              The TNT consignment note number for this shipment is xxxxxxxxx
                              Information regarding the consignment will be available for you to track and trace with a simple click on the following link Alternatively, you can contact your local TNT Customer Service.
                              Best regards
                              TNT Express Italy
                              www.tnt.com
                              (I have left out the customer number and tracking number for security reasons.)
                              However the tracking number provided
                              dose not show any item shipped to me
                              also I have checked with TNT and they have informed me
                              no item is listed to be delivered to me from Keshe foundation manufacture
                              they checked the customer number (xxxx) and the tracking number
                              also my name and address no item listed.
                              So no item has in fact been sent.
                              I informed customer support at Keshe foundation website.
                              Received a reply with this information.
                              Dear John,
                              We have been informed from the factory that the shipment was returned due to missing adapter in the package.
                              Currently your order no. xxxx is in process at the factory. Tracking information will be available as soon as sent.
                              We apologize for the inconvenience.
                              Thank you,
                              Ella
                              Keshe Foundation Administration
                              It is now 30 January 2016 still no tracking number received and certainly
                              no Magrav-Power Unit
                              As I said before if I receive the Magrav-Power Unit I will post it.
                              For those that contacted me on face book please note I have closed my
                              face book account.
                              Cheers
                              Yes, it does go like that. I did ordered pain relieve pad and have got similar mail stating as delivery will be done by TNT from contractor company in UDINE. After few days postman has bring package on my doorstep. I do live in Croatia and it should be that delivery for this region is going through tat partner company in UdineE - Italy.

I did ordered my first Maytag unit before few days and made full payment but I've got not much feedback from keshefoundation yet. I have just got initial mail with order number.
                              .................................................. ................................................
                              Edited 31 Oct. 2016

In meantime I have got some feedback from keshefoundation but still waiting for delivery,
                              I have no big expectations but I will keep updating this thread if that thing arrive.
                              Last edited by Dadner; October 31st, 2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Anyone with shipping issues or questions should contact the KF Customer Service Centre, and fill out a support ticket to guarantee follow through. Go to this page and select "Customer Service Centre": http://support.keshefoundation.org

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X