Want to be involved in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to be involved in Canada

Can someone hook me up with people in Canada who are interested in the manufacturing.

Hello Peace2uz,
    where are you located, in Canada? I am based in Toronto, Ontario.
    Raju
    raju_pvr2006@yahoo.com

Comment

When will the Magnegravi Be released in Canada, I am from Hamilton. Thank you, Richard Urquhart II

Comment

I'm from montreal(canada) and would be more than honor to distribute keshe Technology here.

Comment

I'm in, on BC lower mainland. Only 20 years in sales. Anyone else out this way?

Comment

Seems like everyone is enquiring to get a manufacturing business going, maybe we can connect with just Canadians via skype sometime... please email me if anyone is interested to get the next step moving and we should start get a core group started like Keshe had mentioned so we can all take responsibilities to move this to the next level. Email me anytime..... don.greenfield@gmail.com

Comment

Forgot to mention I am from Regina, Saskatchewan..... anyone here in town or nearby please lets get together...... thanks.

Comment

Montreal here !

Comment

Hello Don,
                  i am based in Toronto, Canada and right now going through the Keshe teachings / workshops ( Blue Print Week). the info is quite astonishing, to be honest. i am shaking my head.. and it is too good to be true. because of the 'Plasma' concepts that are completely new to me.

i am very interested, and will go through the rest of the week, to decide a plan of action.

there are a few interested persons who have responded to my earlier post, above. I guess, someone in Canada has to take the initiative to put the basic things together.
                  Unless, someone else already has commenced working on the systems, and we are unaware of who they are. I am interested in pooling, and be a part of group who have common interests.
                  Please let me know.
                  best, peace and health
                  Raju

Comment

Hi. I'm in Toronto as well. I've just started learning about this during the Ambassador announcement. I'm actively listening to the workshops with an immediate plan to replicate the magrav power supply. If all goes as planned, then I want to produce in a small scale and distribute using Keshe's philosophies, and propagate from there.
                    As a start I think it would be good to exchange information about where to source materials as I assume we have access to similar brands / stores.
                    I've started to make the list of materials and where to source as follows:

1. 14 gauge copper wire - Home Depot sells 14/2 and 14/3 wire in different lengths. We will need to strip the insulation to get the bare copper wire.
                    2. copper plate - Amazon Canada has some, but I am awaiting more information in terms of thickness
                    3. Zinc plate - I still don't have a supplier for this
                    4. Plastic case - Walmart has a good variety
                    5. Plastic container for GANS - dollar store
                    6. Chicken wire - I have not checked but I suspect home depot will have this.

Thats it for now.

Comment

I want to add for caustic (NaOH) I've managed to only find the Zep brand in Canadian tire. It doesn't show the ingredients.

Comment

I just found the Zep crystal Heat drain opener ingredients on their website;
                        Key Ingredients: SODIUM HYDROXIDE; caustic soda; soda lye SODIUM NITRATE; chile saltpeter; soda niter ALUMINUM; METALLIC GRANULES SODIUM CARBONATE; soda ash; carbonic acid, disodium salt - See more at: http://www.zepcommercial.com/product....0PqWshyX.dpuf
                        I'm not sure if this will work...

Comment

Originally posted by dcor View Post
                          I want to add for caustic (NaOH) I've managed to only find the Zep brand in Canadian tire. It doesn't show the ingredients.
                          Hey brother! In Edmonton, we found pure NaOH at Home Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by peace2uz View Post
                            Can someone hook me up with people in Canada who are interested in the manufacturing.
                            I'm interested in manufacturing. Edmonton, Alberta

Comment

Originally posted by kolossus View Post
                              Hey brother! In Edmonton, we found pure NaOH at Home Hardware
                              Hi. I want to call Home Hardware but how do I ask them? Do I ask for Lye or Sodium Hydroxide?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X