Want to be involved in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks who are seriously interested in being manufacturers or distributors of the Keshe technology can click on the Support FAQ button on the main KF Website and follow through to register. Things will become more organized in Canada over the next couple of months.

Comment

Hi all;
      I am new, still working through workshops. I can hardly wait to get some built. Has anyone here got one of the power systems built and working.
      This is the most exciting thing in my life, my original love has always been science of "space", which in fact is not empty space. It has been over 30 years now since school, but most certainly worth the wait.
      I am in Sussex, NB area (dairy country). In between the 3 NB cities. Is there anyone in this forum close to my area?
      I believe Earth is owned by us all, not just the few that control.
      I would like to find someone further ahead of me in learning the tech to send questions to. It would be a great help to have some questions answered as I am learning. Maybe a group of us can work together and maybe register as a charity in Canada and those within the group will work to expand this knowledge outward. With my business knowledge and experience, I can help with ideas on how to get this out as quickly as possible.

Peace & Love
      Mag (Margot Roode - Maggie)

Comment

Dcor; Please let me know if/when you see savings. I have purchased the materials. Still watching workshops. I want to really understand this tech. I am confident this tech is amazing with huge potential for people and for the Earth. I wonder if there is a tipping point, when there are multiple reactors around the Earth, will they connect to each other over distance and when there is enough, will the reactors as a group repair Earth to its original pristine form? When nano coating copper, what is the purpose of aluminum and plastic in the water? Is this the same reaction the zinc will produce in the water? What I have seen in previous workshops.
        I also would like to see a video of someone that has reduced their electric bill or gas bill. I plan on putting one together anyway simply for the science of it.
        Peace
        Mag

Comment

I'm interested in helping with manufacturing, settting up local keshe office whatever - I'm in Victoria BC,

Comment

Awesome, so am I. I am in NB. I know we are opposite ends of the country. Location nowadays has less meaning than it did years ago. We can easily communicate via skype or by another medium.
            I am slowly working my way through the workshops. I started with the Oct. blueprint week, in December and watched the first few. Because I had so many questions just watching those first few, I chose to switch to the kids workshops. I'm just a little over 1/2 through them. I want to build to learn whether it works or not. Before I complete a build, I want to see one working. After all, working at the atom level can be dangerous if the person does not understand the science behind it.
            I've also been researching Wilhelm Reich's orgone. In many ways it is similar as it does accumulate/attract life force energy. He also layered in groups of 3. But no chemical reaction needed.
            Thanks,
            M

Comment

Notice to Canadians:
              We will soon have Keshe Foundation Canada set up, and plan it to be active over the next months. Those who are interested in manufacturing, or distributing, or otherwise being involved with Keshe Foundation Canada, need to sign up at the Support/FAQ page so we have your name on file. (Support/FAQ link button is found on the main KF website http://www.keshefoundation.org )

Comment

Excellent, My main interest is to understand the science to be able to build, repair, and discover and test new applications. I would also have interest in the business/charity area. My strength is in finding solutions and analyzing to determine which solution is the most likely to have the results expected. M

Comment

I have registered through the web page. Is there any way to confirm it has been received? It does not show on my profile or anywhere. I plan to order the 3 books and the 7 papers in a couple of days. Then it will take a month to get here. I am very behind currently, so my help at this time, would be to volunteer my business skills for ideas to get the science out. Peace M

Comment

I am not too far from Canada (northern MN, USA.) if i can be of assistance i would be happy to help while more groups in my area are set up. Very little support in the usa other than cali it looks like? i wish we had an education center here in the states that one could attend.

Comment

Originally posted by JMRoode View Post
                      Dcor; Please let me know if/when you see savings. I have purchased the materials. Still watching workshops. I want to really understand this tech. I am confident this tech is amazing with huge potential for people and for the Earth. I wonder if there is a tipping point, when there are multiple reactors around the Earth, will they connect to each other over distance and when there is enough, will the reactors as a group repair Earth to its original pristine form? When nano coating copper, what is the purpose of aluminum and plastic in the water? Is this the same reaction the zinc will produce in the water? What I have seen in previous workshops.
                      I also would like to see a video of someone that has reduced their electric bill or gas bill. I plan on putting one together anyway simply for the science of it.
                      Peace
                      Mag
                      Hi. I have my unit running since Dec 29. Now I've placed a meter, one from the grid, and another meter after the magrav. I am disappointed to announce that I have seen no electric savings to date. Likewise, I do not see any of the bare wires connected to the capacitors change in color (ie nano coat). I may end up giving away some of the materials I invested on this project to people who are still eager to see something happen come out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by dcor View Post

Hi. I have my unit running since Dec 29. Now I've placed a meter, one from the grid, and another meter after the magrav. I am disappointed to announce that I have seen no electric savings to date. Likewise, I do not see any of the bare wires connected to the capacitors change in color (ie nano coat). I may end up giving away some of the materials I invested on this project to people who are still eager to see something happen come out of this.
                        Dcor, i would be interesting in the materials and but i would also like to add many of the improvements and changes to the maggrav are for the most part easy to change over, split capacitors that give feed back into each grav and each mag and each mag-grav connection. The Sync was also added with gans of lead, 99 and 100 workshop, i will add the drawings i made while watching the last workshops. but if you cannot continue i am interested and we could work it out very soon. Thank you, either way i can help, i will. i can send my email via private message if need be. Attachment
                        Last edited by Asa Johnson; 02-15-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfixitrick View Post
                          Notice to Canadians:
                          We will soon have Keshe Foundation Canada set up, and plan it to be active over the next months. Those who are interested in manufacturing, or distributing, or otherwise being involved with Keshe Foundation Canada, need to sign up at the Support/FAQ page so we have your name on file. (Support/FAQ link button is found on the main KF website http://www.keshefoundation.org )
                          Thanx rick

Comment

Hi Dcor. Your systems have not failed. It is your setting which is the matter. In further teachings from what you have learnt, we have been taught not to put a meter after the magrav stacker system. This is to avoid the interruption of the operation of the unit by the incorporation of the matter of the meter. The understanding should begin where you should see electric energy going one way, and the plasmatic energy of the unit going the other way. Once produced plasmatic energy moves more in the direction of the first meter from the grid. Give it time to operate and recently, you have been adviced to connect only a fridge system to the set up to realise fast activation. All the best my friend.

Comment

Hello - I am Elle from Kamloops, BC Canada. Having discovered the Keshe technology only a month ago I am researching the tech off the Knowledge Seekers youtube videos and looking at the numerous documents on the subject. Although I am an Electronics Engineer I am finding conflicting information on how to build my first unit. Knowing what I know - it is important to build the unit in particular the capacitors to the correct specs. As I have attempted to build capacitors from scratch in the past which had absolutely no capacitance. The building of this device is not as simple as explained in some videos/docs that I have seen. In Knowledge Seekers 137 Mr. Keshe explained that the caps had to have a coating of aluminum on the opposite side of the GaNS. This makes sense as to my knowledge of capacitor building theory. Is there anywhere a more precise and complete tutorial exists? I have not checked the facebook page yet. But I think there is some confusion spreading due to the lack of precise fabrication of the device. And I am confident that the unit works - otherwise the Keshe company would not be producing units to sell! I give thanks to the Gods that we have exposure to this tech that, surely the negative forces of the planet, would not want the public to have. Bless Mr. Keshe and keep him and his family safe. Most inventers in the past with what the elite call "disruptive technology" free energy devices either went to their death bed along with their tech (Nicola Tesla), had it stolen and were found dead or disappeared along with their tech long before it became public...

Also I too am interested in manufacturing of these devices to free Canada from the grips of the Kabal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elle View Post
                                As I have attempted to build capacitors from scratch in the past which had absolutely no capacitance. The building of this device is not as simple as explained in some videos/docs that I have seen. As I have attempted to build capacitors from scratch in the past which had absolutely no capacitance. The building of this device is not as simple as explained in some videos/docs that I have seen..

EXPERIMENT - 4.58 Volt Plasma Battery -
                                Keshe - Alekz Beads - How To Make - Free Energy
                                Last edited by science2art; 01-04-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X