Blueprint Learning Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprint Learning Questions

Thought I would start this forum for those who watched the blueprint live-steam or YouTube videos and have questions.
    This is day one, Oct 26 as I have my copper wire, and he said in morning the coils are one is 70 to 80 turns and the other is 150 to 160 turns and one goes inside the other. Can someone please explain what number turn coil are bigger, what number turn ones are inside, and why would would be nice too.
    This my be explained in the afternoon video, I have no clue at this moment, any information would be nice. Thanks
    Last edited by Shebuté; November 3rd, 2015, 11:40 PM.

Hi, you need 12 coils

3 coils with aprox 5.6mm diameter and 70-80 windings
    3 coils with aprox 5.6mm diameter and 150-160 windings
    3 coils with aprox 12mm diameter and 70-80 windings
    3 coils with aprox 12mm diameter and 150-160 windings

You should look at this, it is a very detailed instruction with all sorts of infos and is beeing updated continuously: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.y33r40t8host

Comment

windings should be counter clockwise!

Comment

Thanks, I'm sure there will be more questions through the week.

Comment

What is meant by counter clockwise ? Is it like following the thread of a standard (right hand) threaded rod, or the opposite ?
          I ask this because the video of the spring made with a hand drill has not enough resolution to see the direction of the chuck (no slow start/stop shown), and want to know whether the wire being pulled by the rod comes in contact above or below it. Is my spring below CCW ?

Comment

Will any bare, pure copper 14 ga wire work?

Comment

A question I have, from what I see of the process so far it should not make a differences if wires is wound clockwise or counter clockwise as long as both the bigger and the smaller coils are wound the same way. Is this true???

Comment

In regards to screw threads, a normal right-hand thread screw is considered to be clockwise. A left-hand thread would be counter-clockwise.

Comment

If this is where the questions are asked: here are two that I have up right now:

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...-copper-plates
                  http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...-copper-plates

I'm not sure if they will ever be answered or not, so I thought I might try them out here.

Also, if the inside coils don't pass through the outside coils easily, am I going to have a hard time nano coating/ gans coating / and essentially not be able to harness any plasma?

Comment

There is a note that really caught my eye in this initial document that the community is assembling:
                    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...s8/edit​

"Same occurs in the gut when we eat, every mineral/nutrient/substance undergoes a plasmatic reaction and is absorbed into the body/blood, hence once a proper saturation of plasmatic energy exists around you, the less food will be required....just as the plants. Humans or animals would not exist without the sun (nor any complex life forms). ..."​

What is being said here very much sounds like some of the same claims of "orgone", "chi", "life aether or ether", etc. from various others who have worked in this arena. Does "orgone" equal "Keshe plasma"?

If so, this is a very critical revelation because people like Karl Welz have gone beyond "orgone accumulators" and have created an "orgone generator" that could potentially be used or learned from here. We may be able to either couple the technology OR, at the very least, learn from it to really understand on a more technical level what is going on here and how to reproduce it as well as to collaborate with others in these fields.

Comment

Attachment From my point of view the pictures of the Magrav-Power Blueprint there the windings are not counter clockwise ?????
                      Could anyone check that please!
                      Last edited by tom4; October 30th, 2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom4 View Post
                        Attachment From my point of view the pictures of the Magrav-Power Blueprint there the windings are not counter clockwise ?????
                        Could anyone check that please!
                        Yes.. someone PLEASE make it clear.
                        Keshe demonstrated while holding the rod with your left hand, you pull the copper under a rod, then push it away from you and over the rod.

buttttt....

Richard's video and pictures has it the other way

and the blueprint shows it the same way. I've made 24 coils now and they are all matching the blueprint pictures.

Comment

Within the 'Magrav Power Supply updated 10-30-15.pdf' there is mention of 'Fire Resistant Paper with Dried Gans' on page 4 of 7 titled, 'Plasma Capacitor (Single Layer).

This looks like it would create more activity (based on my limited knowledge), but if one does either the costic method or torch method of creating nano coatings, would there be a chance of scratching the spring surfaces?

And, if scratches do occur, can one touch up the nano-coating with another dip/steam in costic and/or the torch method?
                          Last edited by learning2; October 30th, 2015, 10:46 PM. Reason: Edit: added image

Comment

Thanks Tom4 ,this is a very clear picture of counter-clockwise going downwards...but depending which way you look at it its also clockwise comming upwards....but Ill stick with your way I think

#5 Globalsolver : Your spring looks clockwise I think comparing it to Tom4's ?
                            Last edited by ozigoo; October 31st, 2015, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I know that US 14guage/1.628mm is the "ideal" "best?" wire to use, but wondering how much difference Guage 18/1.22mm would be?
                              I bought 80 meters of it awhile back before this detail came to light...=\
                              Hate to go to all the trouble of making the coils only to find it doesnt work or only gives out 1.5kw max or some strange phenomena....
                              cheers

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X