Any successful working homemade magravs yet??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any successful working homemade magravs yet??

I am busy with assembly and finding a few pieces. Has anyone got one working yet?

Hi Darcer. I seen a 2Kw unit on Fb thats pushed out 5.4Kw so far. Its also referenced on another Keshe forum.

Comment

Thanks good to know

Comment

Hello Everyone,
        I just watched Mr. Keshe's video update from a few days ago where he says the best way to nano coat is to use heat from a torch. He also mentioned that the coils need to be polarized inbetween each nano coat. Yes (Darcer) a lot of people have built the Magrav and are not getting good results which more than likely comes from not heat nano coating...not polarizing..... not using the new 144 turns on the large coils and 81 on the small coils....and not having the inner coil touching the outer coil in each set.
        Here are a few questions I would like to see answered before I proceed and waste more time and materials:

1. Can we heat nano coat existing Caustic nano coated coils and plates? Or do we need to start over using new copper material?

2. After each Heat nano coating do we polarize before going to the next Heat nano coating? Or...is polarizing required with Heat nano coating?

3. Is it best to Heat nano coat with the coils assembled?

4. From the video it seems to be important to polarize the copper coils in a specific way. Meter positive to coil negative and Meter negative to coil positive. Is this correct? Polarizing seems to condition the plasma to run in a specific direction (which makes sense)....we need a picture of the coils showing the contact points for our meters (very important!). If we assemble each of the 3 coil sets and then heat treat them as a set....then after each has cooled we could polarize....that to me seems the most efficient way. If each coil set is polarized as a unit we would be conditioning the plasma in the entire coil set to move in one direction. Can someone or perferably Mr. Keshe clarify this?

5. Concerning the nano coated copper plate required to produce Gans. Should we use the millivolt setting on our meter to condition the plate inbetween each heat nano coating? I don't see a way to polarize the plates as described for the coils.

6. How many heat nano coatings are suggested?

Comment

Mr Keshe has answered your question in todays magrav correction teachings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_hQSYGYixg

and afternoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpFVTgj70CQ

Comment

Please be patient as new Magravs Units are conditioning themselves and their environments, which may take up to weeks. It is an interactive experience with the owner, where they each make adjustments.

Note: Some Keshe factory Magravs Units have been recalled for upgrades, and those owners have been notified that new units will be shipped at end of December.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfixitrick View Post
              Please be patient as new Magravs Units are conditioning themselves and their environments, which may take up to weeks. It is an interactive experience with the owner, where they each make adjustments.
              Note: Some Keshe factory Magravs Units have been recalled for upgrades, and those owners have been notified that new units will be shipped at end of December.
              Hello mrfixitrick. Where can a Keshe Foundation video be found which shows a working magrav unit producing more power out than it is consuming from the mains, including proper input and output power measurements? I have already submitted this question in this forum and to customer support a few weeks ago and I have been completely ignored so far. Is it because the Keshe Foundation has never had an actual working magrav unit to date that has been verified as working using proper input and output power measurements? If so, please be honest and just state what the actual facts of the matter are. To do otherwise would seem to indicate that you have something to hide and may actually be trying to deliberately mislead people. If the Keshe Foundation has produced working magrav units which produce more power out than they consume from the mains, it would of course be nothing at all for the Keshe Foundation to post a video showing such a working magrav unit including showing proper input and output power measurements in the video as well. Not posting such a video and completely ignoring requests about where such a video can be found is very suspicious behavior on the part of the Keshe Foundation to say the least. Could you please respond?

Last edited by CircleOfNine; December 9th, 2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

CON...use common sense...must it be spelled out? OK here, If you had a working unit that could absolutely revolutionize the world and you where selling it, would you .
                A--Have an independent reputable lab test, then make the results available for everyone to see
                OR
                B--Make claims, be evasive, and offer NOTHING in the way of independent data and research..
                Last edited by Genecop; December 10th, 2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CircleOfNine View Post

Hello mrfixitrick. Where can a Keshe Foundation video be found which shows a working magrav unit producing more power out than it is consuming from the mains, including proper input and output power measurements? I have already submitted this question in this forum and to customer support a few weeks ago and I have been completely ignored so far. Is it because the Keshe Foundation has never had an actual working magrav unit to date that has been verified as working using proper input and output power measurements? If so, please be honest and just state what the actual facts of the matter are. To do otherwise would seem to indicate that you have something to hide and may actually be trying to deliberately mislead people. If the Keshe Foundation has produced working magrav units which produce more power out than they consume from the mains, it would of course be nothing at all for the Keshe Foundation to post a video showing such a working magrav unit including showing proper input and output power measurements in the video as well. Not posting such a video and completely ignoring requests about where such a video can be found is very suspicious behavior on the part of the Keshe Foundation to say the least. Could you please respond?

Hi CircleOfNine, Measurements were made in the lab with the original prototype units. Tests and videos will come in due time. The Magravs Units from the factory in Italy have been recalled for an upgrade, and improved units will be shipped out at end of December. It will take up to a month for those units to condition themselves to the environment they are installed in.

There is also a problem with measuring input and output...how does one do a "proper" test on an installed and conditioned Magravs plasma device? For example, installation of electrical meters on both sides of the unit, can disrupt the essential plasmatic flow, and stop the necessary nano-coating process of the home wiring. And each home is a different environment.

You have not mentioned the main point of the working Magravs Unit; it is a plasmatic device that works differently than other appliances. The possibility of using less energy is a side-effect of the Unit. Saving money is not the main feature that Mr Keshe is suggesting.

Consider the idea that if someone has their focus and concern on "savings" when buying the Unit, then it is also likely that their greediness will blind them to the possibilities of what the plasmatic Magravs field can actually do.

The Magravs unit is an interactive device that will change your environment and your life...but, only if you let it. I generally recommend that if people have doubts about the Magravs unit, to not buy one...as they will inevitably be disappointed.

-Rick

Comment

I have had my Magrav system operating for about 1 week, Here is the situation. Input voltage 248, input current 0,15Amps , Input Power measures 39 watts. Load is a fan! Output power into fan measures 38watts, voltage 247 and current 0.15. The unit was run unloaded for 3 days, I have so far had no blackening of the input wires! In theory the above figures should not be possible as there is no copper connection past the input connecting wire to the capacitors and in from the capacitors on on the output side! The dc resistance is close to 2 megohms (2,000,000) Ohms. Today I have removed the Power measurement unit altogether and we continue!

Comment

Originally posted by mrfixitrick View Post
                      Hi CircleOfNine, Measurements were made in the lab with the original prototype units. Tests and videos will come in due time. The Magravs Units from the factory in Italy have been recalled for an upgrade, and improved units will be shipped out at end of December. It will take up to a month for those units to condition themselves to the environment they are installed in.
                      There is also a problem with measuring input and output...how does one do a "proper" test on an installed and conditioned Magravs plasma device? For example, installation of electrical meters on both sides of the unit, can disrupt the essential plasmatic flow, and stop the necessary nano-coating process of the home wiring. And each home is a different environment.
                      You have not mentioned the main point of the working Magravs Unit; it is a plasmatic device that works differently than other appliances. The possibility of using less energy is a side-effect of the Unit. Saving money is not the main feature that Mr Keshe is suggesting.
                      Consider the idea that if someone has their focus and concern on "savings" when buying the Unit, then it is also likely that their greediness will blind them to the possibilities of what the plasmatic Magravs field can actually do.
                      The Magravs unit is an interactive device that will change your environment and your life...but, only if you let it. I generally recommend that if people have doubts about the Magravs unit, to not buy one...as they will inevitably be disappointed.
                      -Rick
                      Hello mrfixitrick. Well, I will try to answer as politely as I can, but your reply is really something else.
                      What can be said to this:
                      "The possibility of using less energy is a side-effect of the Unit. Saving money is not the main feature that Mr Keshe is suggesting."
                      ... and people who are expecting a magrav unit to provide energy savings are just 'people who are blinded by greediness'?

Before things get too far off track, let's review what is currently stated on the Keshe Foundation website in regards to the magrav units for sale:
                      ( currently at: http://www.keshefoundation.org/shop-...es/kf-products )

"Magrav-Power Car System
                      This is a full system that is able to power your car! An electric car can be supported eternally."

That description seems pretty clear that one should expect the Magrav Power Car System to be able to power an electric car eternally.

"Magrav-Power Universal System
                      This is a full system that is able to power your home, and produce electricity for the grid!"

Here it is clearly stated that you should be able to use the universal magrav unit to power your home and even have excess power
                      left over to send back to the grid.

Those two descriptions quoted above directly from your website seem pretty clear on what the stated purpose of the magrav power units is for.
                      To now suggest that people are just being 'blinded by greed' by expecting magrav units to actually perform as is clearly stated on your website
                      pages is frankly absurd. This whole thing smacks of serious misrepresentation, to say it as politely as I can.
                      Also, people wanting to have a free energy device would likely well be in part for money savings, but obviously the larger scale major benefit of free
                      energy devices would be moving the world away from reliance on the hugely polluting and carbon emitting power generation sources we have now
                      which has brought this world to a very critical point now in regards to sky rocketing climate change and its ever increasing devastating effects.
                      To suggest that people who are interested in seeing free energy devices brought into this world are 'just people blinded with greed'
                      is so far off the mark it is not even funny.

For those who have paid the large amount of money that the Keshe Foundation is charging for these 'magrav power units'
                      under the good faith that the magrav power units would do what the Keshe Foundation has described they would do on their
                      own web pages, you would be perfectly in your rights to demand a full refund, given mrfixitrick's comments above completely
                      backtracking on what the Keshe Foundation has up till now represented on their website as the main purpose of the magrav units.
                      If the Keshe Foundation refuses to refund your money in full, I would suggest lodging a formal complaint with the Italian Police. Everyone
                      is free to do as they please, but the misrepresentation regarding the magrav 'power' units seems pretty clear at this point, given
                      mrfixitrick's comments.

I have seen enough. I hope people use their common sense and don't allow them self to be bullied or to have the wool
                      pulled over their eyes in regards to these magrav units which now 'may only produce excess power as a side effect',
                      and then only if you are not 'blinded by your greed for free energy'.
                      Yikes!!! This has to be one for the record books...

Last edited by CircleOfNine; December 10th, 2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

The Scariest part of this entire thing....I think MR Fixatrick actually believes what he is saying...

Comment

Hello Genecop. I think that is probably the case for the most part, but I think there is probably some heavy cognitive dissonance
                          going on with followers of Mr. Keshe. They really want all his claims to be legitimate, but when evidence keeps coming up that
                          is in direct contrast to the things that Mr. Keshe has been saying, such people are left to either face these facts or to
                          brush aside the facts and instead cling to rationalizations as best they can. I would hope the magrav units
                          could actually produce free energy as this Keshe Foundation website clearly states they should do, but unfortunately it really
                          isn't looking too promising at this point.
                          Last edited by CircleOfNine; December 10th, 2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

And as the dogs keep barking, and chasing their tails in the circle of nine or maybe the cat of nine tails trying to put out fear and negativity, meanwhile,the plasma caravan goes gracefully by cheered on by millions. You guys in the circle of 9 crack me up. Oops, It's time for the real news, the 91st workshop is starting. Don't get too dizzy spinning in skeptical circles.

Comment

oh yes, consciousness is needed.
                              Look into the situation of the world of war, does here anyone call this consciousness.
                              How can a margrav work within that condition, look at 91st workshop and hear what Keshe is telling.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X