Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano coating and wirering

Hi,

Can someone let me know if both coils can be wired before going through the nano coating process or coils have to be nano coated first and then wired?

Thanks
    Nick

Hey Nick, I have not done so yet, but after watching the vids out there of people dipping the coils individually, as well as even nano coating everything individually, I am thinking of streamlining the process a bit.

First off, I am thinking I will produce all the coils and wiring them to completely, then nano coating the entirety at one time. This way we mitigate a large % of the handling abuse and the need for later touch ups or worse. My thinking here is, if the nano coating does in fact regrow with system use, then why should any small scratched matter that much after 1 week or 2 of operation?

Secondly, with that completed coil system hanging, I am going to try spraying the GANS using an HVLP touch up gun. (several light coats with drying in between) I already have allot of experience spraying super expensive nano coating products designed by the Jet Propulsion lab for NASA to mitigate friction. I used that on to GT1 and GT2 race care engine, gear box and other parts. If the spraying doesn't work out, because there is a possibility of it not totally covering the interior of the entire coil, then maybe dipping the coils is the way to go, and using the small touch up gun after that operation is done, to add more GANS to the exterior of it, and to get all the other wires done etc.

My issue with the dipping ONLY, is that gravity wont generally allow for even distribution of the GANS throughout the springs, especially so when there is an inner spring already making hard contact on certain segments of the outer springs I.D. Truthfully, in my opinion, the best course of action, if it is possible, would be to GANS coat at least the wound spring coil sections prior to slipping one into the other. THEN, using the touch-up spray gun we could hit all the other straight wires.

As it stands now, and based on my long mechanical experience, there is just no way all of those copper winding's inside the large coils are being coated 100% when they are being statically dipped while bent into a circle. My educated guess is, this is the reason for failures or low efficiency of peoples systems. The same might also be said for the Nano coat process as well, but far less likely due to the medium.

The ultimate goal in my thinking for the GANS coating, would be to find a way to process it as the plastic coating is processed to cover the copper wiring now, so that our copper wire comes pre-coated with nano and GANS. This is exactly where this operation needs to go and go quickly if the foundation is serious about giving everyone the ability to scale this venture up. So now we are talking about dedicated GANS only production facilities (jobs); and dedicated Nano coating wire facilities (jobs). At which point this "coil-ready" product could be sold cheaply and distributed everywhere, which would greatly speed up everyone's production; and most importantly ensure the best and most uniform product performance worldwide. I would also add into that plan the availability of professional grade outer casings like the foundation currently uses, as well as professionally manufactured plasma capacitors. (jobs-jobs)..lol

I will be attempting these processing ideas shortly. If the GANS spraying works, I will make a video.

All in my humble opinion of course.

Comment

Following the "Coil Production Step By Step" PDF file in the blueprint download, they clearly connect the 4 coils together into one "stack" before nanocoating it. So that is the way I am proceeding. I have done 2 rounds of nanocoating so far, and have a couple of bare spots only on each of the 3 "stacks", so I am going to do one more (once more NaOH arrives!).

Comment

Thank you guy for your messages - very useful - Based on the various opinions, I will connect all the wires and then nano-coat the lot but was advised to ensure to leave a small gap in the wiring to allow the nano-coating to cover everything - this way I wont have to touch the wiring after the nano coating process or if I have to, I will use a pair of plies with insulation tape (avoid scratching the copper). Repeat the process several times until all is completely covered. Thanks for your help

Comment

Learning too
          Last edited by learning2; November 26th, 2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Dispute about whether nano-coating the copper wire/plates changes characteristic of that wire/plate is redundant or useless.

Properties of naked copper wire are different than properties of nano coated !!!!;
            it has to do with different surface composition that in first case is made of Cu only and second case is made of mixture of Na, H, O and Cu.

The nano coated wire reacts with environment at different light curvature that improves wire properties (= improves properties to desirable properties).

Comment

learning still
              Last edited by learning2; November 18th, 2015, 08:11 PM. Reason: I was wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the help - I have now wired the lot and tonight it's the Custic bath etc... have a volt meter ready, buckets and will GANS process on the way too.. Like Mr Kesh says, patience is the vertue to all successes so, I will take my time and if it doesnt work then I;ll do more coil until I get it right Either way, it's great to learn about this new tech. Happy nano coating!!

Comment

Originally posted by jplenihan View Post
                  Following the "Coil Production Step By Step" PDF file in the blueprint download, they clearly connect the 4 coils together into one "stack" before nanocoating it. So that is the way I am proceeding. I have done 2 rounds of nanocoating so far, and have a couple of bare spots only on each of the 3 "stacks", so I am going to do one more (once more NaOH arrives!).
                  You are correct. I was wrong.

Comment

Question: Would a Potters Ceramic Kiln Nano coat the Coils like the fire & blow torch method ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzero View Post
                      Question: Would a Potters Ceramic Kiln Nano coat the Coils like the fire & blow torch method ?

I would say judging from my results from my coils heated over hot coals in my wood stove, vs. my caustic coated coils, that kiln would work even better. Not a bad idea to look into going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by jplenihan View Post
                        Why do I keep hearing about "4 coils" when a magrav has 6 coils? Also if they need to be connected before nanocoating, then the build videos were misleading and every single magrav made so far is wrong. That is not Phd level teaching. Not even 3rd grade.

Comment

I think, Modhand, when they talk about four coils, they are referring to the nested coils in one stack. There are two outside magnetic coils, and two inside gravitational coils for a total of four. I agree, when I first read it I was confused as well.

Comment

Yes, Bigjake, that is how I interpreted it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. S Asher View Post

I would say judging from my results from my coils heated over hot coals in my wood stove, vs. my caustic coated coils, that kiln would work even better. Not a bad idea to look into going forward.
                              i am glad i found this post, i have been thinking of the best way to nano coat as well since i first learned of it, i like the idea of fire coating as you see the changes right away. i like the caustic because it covers completly. i think the heat kiln is in between the two styles. small parts i have been fire nano coating and it works well. if you get them too hot the nano flakes off which i have been trying to find the best balance.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X