No magrav reviews on the interner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No magrav reviews on the interner

As of the writing of this I am unable to find any reviews of a factory mnf unit. These units were supposed to be shipped in thousands in oct 15. Does anyone here know of such a review? Thanks

So far no one reported publicly that a unit has been received. In the link below it is stated, that the first production units are displayed on the picture and this is from the 18th of november. It looks like there are some delays.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1526127&type=3

Comment

I just found out they have been delaying since before 2012. This saddens me. I was hoping this was real. But, they keep doing and saying things that make it all look like an elaborate hoax. But, why would they bother with such a scam? Money? They do ask for way too much money for these things, and their SSI is outrageously priced. Maybe they're just here to dash our hopes.

Comment

Well then someone is lying. In the blueprint videos on a number of occasions the products were shipped and you had to contact the foundation if not received.. Is this a gift to mankind or more garbage Mr Keshe??????

Comment

Currently, there is no proof that the technology works and also no proof that it does not work. I recommend looking at https://www.youtube.com/user/RoaldBoom - he has built a nice test setup. In a few weeks we will know more. His first unit did not work, but it was not built correctly, so he rebuilt. I really want this whole thing to work, but as we speak the cons pile up more than the pros. What is strange is the lack of communicated news through the Keshe Foundation website/board.

Comment

Originally posted by seeker View Post
            Currently, there is no proof that the technology works and also no proof that it does not work. I recommend looking at https://www.youtube.com/user/RoaldBoom - he has built a nice test setup. In a few weeks we will know more. His first unit did not work, but it was not built correctly, so he rebuilt. I really want this whole thing to work, but as we speak the cons pile up more than the pros. What is strange is the lack of communicated news through the Keshe Foundation website/board.
            I've been following Roald Boom. His first unit wasnt made wrong, it just didn't work. His second unit is made wrong because he said he wound it clockwise, the opposit of the first one.

Why in the world can't this foundation just show us a working unit if they have one?

It looks like they do not have a working device. If they did, wouldn't they be saving 60-80% off their factory's electric bill and be easily able to show their results?

I had such high hopes for this... It breaks my heart that these supposedly spiritual people could possibly be scammers. If they don't do the right thing soon it'll become obvious.

Comment

Currently, there is no proof that the technology works ..........as we speak the cons pile up more than the pros.

You are looking in wrong places on Internet. Perhaps you are looking on "interner" (as per the thread title).

On Net you would find several blogs describing Magrav Power unit as working; many pictures attest to success of this technology.

Perhaps do more thorough research.

Comment

I have spent lots of time and money on this as from what I have learned I can see it working. This is the official forum for this and yet not many people use it. Just like everything about this tech if you do get it to work you are going to have to work for it. I do agree tho that the explanations and co-operation suck big time. If we get it working it will surely be a joint effort. In the long run this hardship and frustration shpuld lead to a greater understanding of what we are doing and who we are but it crap at this stage of the game

Comment

Time was money, in the past. We are moving on, together. Experiment and share.

Comment

Originally posted by freo View Post

Perhaps do more thorough research.
                    Who don't you just share your insights via link?

btw I am building my own unit and want this whole thing to work, I am not a negative hater, but I do know that we live on the planet of lies, unfortunately. So proper testing is required, not just believing words.

Comment

Been following along for some time now, positive and loving emotions are some of the most important attributes to have in this life, I have been the architect of my own life using this as a mission statement. That being said we live in a world that can sometimes exploit this...This world is ovelaid with the reality of others, these other realities influence and affect our own...therefore it's not good enough to just blindly push ahead believing that you can push all the negative to the side. Sometimes you must use some of your own intuition, if this intuition tells you something might not be right...Listen.. I will continue to be hopefull and positive, but my spider senses are tingling...Peace. g

Comment

I just wanted to report that the first have received their magrav unit!

Comment

I just wanted to report that the first have received their magrav unit!
                          Supply link please!

Comment

Here is one link to somebody who got the unit in Germany: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoldenAgeofGans/ But it is white and has three-pin plug. The units for Europe were supposed to be blue! Only the ones for U.S.A. were supposed to be white because of fire resistance...

Comment

Magrav-System 1: first initial load - englisch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NU0EQvUlhQ

Magrav-System Initialisierung 1: Anschluss des ersten Verbrauchers - LED 11W german

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CpzsoXsE6Q

Erste Keshe Magravs Power Unit erreicht Deutschland! Interview mit Besitzer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhywJxeGp5A
                              Last edited by science2art; November 25th, 2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X