Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls/Containers filled with GANS

Hi All,

I am trying to find directions on how to create the 3 balls that are filled with GANS. I have found some information on them - but no clear instructions on how to create them. I know Mr. Keshe states that we should use any material available (less Aluminum). But I don't even know what to do with them, other than put them in the middle of the 3 coils. I did see one individual create them with a 3D printer and then he was attempting to coat the inside with copper dust (or something). I see other videos of people turning them on motors and such. I have downloaded the instructions and cannot find any reference to the construction of these balls. I guess my question is: where are the instructions for making these?

Thank you for any input you can give me. I have only begun my research on this last week.

Originally posted by shreddoctor View Post
    Hi All,

I am trying to find directions on how to create the 3 balls that are filled with GANS. I have found some information on them - but no clear instructions on how to create them. I know Mr. Keshe states that we should use any material available (less Aluminum). But I don't even know what to do with them, other than put them in the middle of the 3 coils. I did see one individual create them with a 3D printer and then he was attempting to coat the inside with copper dust (or something). I see other videos of people turning them on motors and such. I have downloaded the instructions and cannot find any reference to the construction of these balls. I guess my question is: where are the instructions for making these?

Thank you for any input you can give me. I have only begun my research on this last week.
    Hi shreddoctor. You can get hollow fishing floats, some are even designed for adding water, replace it with GANS.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5CyyJ2K05k

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzero View Post
        Hi shreddoctor. You can get hollow fishing floats, some are even designed for adding water, replace it with GANS.
        Thanks for the input.
        Step 1 hollow fishing floats (bobbers).
        Step 2 ?
        Step 3 ?

Are there any instructions?

Comment

Hi, I have gotten a magrav kit from US Arizona people but they send empty balls, so I'm looking for someone to put the right gans in 3 balls and i'll buy them from him, at 10 to $20 each if possible, I did see somebody who had gans in balls, and I offered to buy them but cannot find that offer or person again, not sure which forum he was in!!!!

Comment

Thanks for your responses, Keshe in Arizona called me and set me straight on what I need to do, but I'm not into working with gans solutions, so they offered to take back the kit for credit, and says they are going to offer the completed assemblies soon even in October, so this is what I've been waiting for for over a year, so Iím now very happy, and waiting to see them available on their site: https://usastore.keshefoundation.org/store/?alias=store as it's difficult to Google it!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X