Looking for support group in Central USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for support group in Central USA

Hello and much thanks to Mr. Keshe, and all for their involvement in this awesome technology! I am looking for like minded people near central USA to work with and be in contact with. i have access to lots of tools as well as machine shop and most of building a unit, i can do. however i want to get up to speed with the workshop members so i can be of better help. i feel compelled to be a part of this, and if a few people can pool thier resources, we can make these units for the our best family and friends, at least those who have the capacity. i am interested in learning everything, but the information is not found easy, although it is good for those who want to learn, learning slow and understanding this completely is essential. i wish i would have known about the first workshop, although i am very happy to be involved now. thanks again Mr. Keshe and thanks in advance to those who i can partner with. i am not looking to tag along, looking to be a fruitful member of the progression of this technology

So my question is, who in the USA is working on this technology? Can we be in contact? i will set up skype or what ever i need to communicate. thanks in advance!

Say I'm in East Texas and have been trying to build a reactor, Right now I'm trying to build those capacitors and I'm not finding something that is effective. My ganse is too wet or my coils too small. Every thing does not look right.

Comment

Here is my email. jacvarin1@gmail.com

Comment

Hello, My name is Todd Ford and I am based in the White Mountains of Arizona. I realize our proximity is not optimal, but if there is anything I can do for you please feel free to ask. ToddFord@terrangenomearchivescorp.com. I will do anything I can to support you.

Also as you are in the United States and Dr. Keshe has asked us to work as a national based manufacturer and assistance to such, My Corporation needs a formal plasma power system. We need plasma lighting, and plasma-based power sources for the bunker of the Storage facility of genetics materials. As we talk I would be glad to front the costs as needed to make this happen. Traditional Electro-Magnetic systems are not acceptable under our needs and conditions. We need a permanent offline source of lighting and power that never touches the grid. Plasma was our first choice 12 years ago. But we have had so many other priorities we assumed it was a pipe dream until now. If you would like to discuss this for future concerns once you have ironed out some manufacturing techniques and capacities I would love to. My hands are full with The lab and research already. I am glad I get to pass this off to someone more qualified to do it. I was worried I would never get around to making it happen. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you all, very much appretiated! I want to be as much help as i can as well. I can help getting anyone near me started. Am trying to source zinc today, have not found any yet. I will drive to see a working unit, or just to learn more if someone is close. I have some questions and i need to set up an instant messenger. What is the common instant messenger we use here?

Comment

Originally posted by Asa Allan Johnson View Post
            Thank you all, very much appretiated! I want to be as much help as i can as well. I can help getting anyone near me started. Am trying to source zinc today, have not found any yet. I will drive to see a working unit, or just to learn more if someone is close. I have some questions and i need to set up an instant messenger. What is the common instant messenger we use here?
            Allan, check boat salvage yards, they call them zinc anodes, if there is a boat supply by the lake then they might have them, solid zinc is best in my opinion, most salt water boat supply have them, bass pro shops might have them. I went to a boat salvage yard and they have tons of brass, bronze, zinc, stainless, sold by the pound.

As far as energy generation, try modifying a gasoline or diesel generator engine to use the plasma and run fueless, the gen head will still produce the 120, 240, 480v ac 60 single or 3 phase to save on overhead costs, until you can build the proper magrav for your application, just the ability to run fueless is so huge, the magrav and the rest is the icing on the cake, for us, "the 4 wheel race", as keshe put it,

Love and Gratitude

Comment

Originally posted by steven chiri View Post

As far as energy generation, try modifying a gasoline or diesel generator engine to use the plasma and run fueless, the gen head will still produce the 120, 240, 480v ac 60 single or 3 phase to save on overhead costs, until you can build the proper magrav for your application, just the ability to run fueless is so huge, the magrav and the rest is the icing on the cake, for us, "the 4 wheel race", as keshe put it,

Love and Gratitude
              Could you elaborate more? i have a generator. what do you mean the 4 wheel race? living and working on the road or all of our cars? either way i see the humor, very true!
              Boat yard is a great idea! Very thankful for the responses

Comment

Originally posted by ToddF View Post
                Hello, My name is Todd Ford and I am based in the White Mountains of Arizona. I realize our proximity is not optimal, but if there is anything I can do for you please feel free to ask. ToddFord@terrangenomearchivescorp.com. I will do anything I can to support you.

Also as you are in the United States and Dr. Keshe has asked us to work as a national based manufacturer and assistance to such, My Corporation needs a formal plasma power system. We need plasma lighting, and plasma-based power sources for the bunker of the Storage facility of genetics materials. As we talk I would be glad to front the costs as needed to make this happen. Traditional Electro-Magnetic systems are not acceptable under our needs and conditions. We need a permanent offline source of lighting and power that never touches the grid. Plasma was our first choice 12 years ago. But we have had so many other priorities we assumed it was a pipe dream until now. If you would like to discuss this for future concerns once you have ironed out some manufacturing techniques and capacities I would love to. My hands are full with The lab and research already. I am glad I get to pass this off to someone more qualified to do it. I was worried I would never get around to making it happen. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the support! I look forward to learning this technology and helping get you a unit. I think the biggest challenge is learning all of this completly. Thanks Again, very kind to offer that help! i am open to suggestions as well if it would expedite your needs.

Comment

Hello from the Midwest
                  am Currently beginning my attempt and have already done extensive research on materials needed,... as well as how to begin this project. I wish there were more people like us who we could meet up with to make this happen locally. Unfortunately, I live near Chicago and getting the proper materials here are a bit of a challenge. Never-the-less I will be starting my GANS production within the next couple of weeks. Please add my email to your list of USA contacts. (cyberdudezone@live.com)
                  I will try to add to the knowledge base as much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Asa Allan Johnson View Post

Could you elaborate more? i have a generator. what do you mean the 4 wheel race? living and working on the road or all of our cars? either way i see the humor, very true!
                    Boat yard is a great idea! Very thankful for the responses
                    keshe refers to the human race as the 4 wheel race, that we are the only race in the universe that uses a wheel to move around on the planet, in fact 4 wheels, lol.

With regard to the generator, most farms have a genset or an internal combustion engine attached to a generator head.

The genset will either be 220 480vac depending on which one you purchase, also single or 3 phase.

In doing it this way you do not have to wait for the tech to be released for the 3 phase magrav or waiting to nano coat the wiring completely.

These are perfect for experimenting on with the tech to reduce fuel consumption instead of doing it with a car.

The easiest ones to play with are the gasoline powered units because they do not have fuel injection on them, but most gensets are diesel injection these days.

So by applying a magav car unit design to the internal combustion engine this will reduce fuel consumption to a point when almost no fuel will be consumed.

So during the testing phase the fuel regulation will slowly have to be reduced, only because throttle position and jet size were so important during the normal operation prior to magrav.

Eventually what happens is that the plasma supplants the fuel and combustion heat is reduced and when that occurs wear and tear are also reduced to almost zero.

It is totally contradicts what we thought we knew and learned about what makes motors work.

Since the engine now operates a 110 to 120f you can use the cooling system as a recirculating heating system, by plumbing into radiator hose and pumping water back into your homes in the winter like a heat exchanger system.

So the farm has continuous power and heating from this one genset that consumes no resources, yet provides power and heat to the home and to the barn or to the fields in anyway shape or form.

If you run piping around grazing fields you can heat certain zones and the animals will follow the heat naturally, their is no end to the things that you can do once you do not have to worry about consuming resources.

Hope this helps

Love and Gratitude

Comment

I AM IN OHIO, I HAVE BEEN STUDYING AND HAVE BEGUN THE BUILDING PROCESS. I HAVE SUSUSFULLY MADE A SMALL BATTERY / CAPACITOR TYPE CELL IN A SODA BOTLE. IT PRODUCES POWER ENOUGH TO CHARGE A CAPACITOR WITH NOTHING IN THE BOTTLE BUT NANOCOATED CAPACITORS IT ALWAYS PRODUCES VOLTAGE BUT THERE ARE LARGE DEVIATIONS IN THE VOLTAGE. I WANT TO PARTNER WITH AND DISCUSS THE WORK WITH OTHERS IN THE USA. YOU CAN EMAIL ME gwalters@firesafetyhouse.com
                      I HAVE BEEN PRODUCING GANS BUT WANT TO SPEED UP PROCESSING IT AND DRYING IT. MY NEXT PROJECT IS A GANS BATTERY CELL. IT IS MADE I AAM JUST WAITING ON THE GANS. IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE NOTES EMAIL OR CALL MY CELL 419 350 1673
                      GENE WALTERS

Comment

Originally posted by genewalter View Post
                        I AM IN OHIO, I HAVE BEEN STUDYING AND HAVE BEGUN THE BUILDING PROCESS. I HAVE SUSUSFULLY MADE A SMALL BATTERY / CAPACITOR TYPE CELL IN A SODA BOTLE. IT PRODUCES POWER ENOUGH TO CHARGE A CAPACITOR WITH NOTHING IN THE BOTTLE BUT NANOCOATED CAPACITORS IT ALWAYS PRODUCES VOLTAGE BUT THERE ARE LARGE DEVIATIONS IN THE VOLTAGE. I WANT TO PARTNER WITH AND DISCUSS THE WORK WITH OTHERS IN THE USA. YOU CAN EMAIL ME gwalters@firesafetyhouse.com
                        I HAVE BEEN PRODUCING GANS BUT WANT TO SPEED UP PROCESSING IT AND DRYING IT. MY NEXT PROJECT IS A GANS BATTERY CELL. IT IS MADE I AAM JUST WAITING ON THE GANS. IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE NOTES EMAIL OR CALL MY CELL 419 350 1673
                        GENE WALTERS
                        Sounds good Gene, i will be in touch, i have been making gans with zinc concrete anchors i found,with 1 AA, and nano copper, has been working very well. the whole container filled up until it started to settle. thanks for the reply by the way! i have lived and worked in cambridge ohio two years ago

Comment

DID YOU PUT AN AA BATTERY IN THE WIRE BETWEEN THE PLATES? MR. KESHE SAYS IF YOU ADD POWER TO CONNECT NEGATIVE TO THE NANO COATED PLATE IS THAT WHAT YOU DID?
                          I HAVE PRODUCED GANS BUT NOT AT A FAST ENOUGH PACE I RE FLAMED THE NANOCOTED COPPER AND CLEANED THE ZINK PLATE YESTERDAY IT WORKES BETTER BUT STILL NOT FAST ENOUGH TO SUIT ME.
                          I WANT TO TRY ADDING A BATTERY LIKE YOU DID.
                          I HAVE BEEN USING THE PROPANE TORCH METHOD OF NANOCOATING. WHEN I BUILT THE CAPACITOR/BATTERY IT TESTED AS A DEAD SHORT, BUT AFTER NANO COATING IT WAS READING 20K OHMS BETWEEN POS AND NEG AND IMEDIATLY STARTED PRODUCING POWER. THAT WAS ENOUGH SUCESS FOR ME TO TRY TO GO FURTHER.
                          ONE WIERD THING IS THAT IT HAD TO BE INSIDE OF AN EMPTY BOTTLE TO MAKE VOLTAGE. MY HIGHEST READING IS .025 VOLT DC

Comment

Originally posted by genewalter View Post
                            DID YOU PUT AN AA BATTERY IN THE WIRE BETWEEN THE PLATES? MR. KESHE SAYS IF YOU ADD POWER TO CONNECT NEGATIVE TO THE NANO COATED PLATE IS THAT WHAT YOU DID?
                            I HAVE PRODUCED GANS BUT NOT AT A FAST ENOUGH PACE I RE FLAMED THE NANOCOTED COPPER AND CLEANED THE ZINK PLATE YESTERDAY IT WORKES BETTER BUT STILL NOT FAST ENOUGH TO SUIT ME.
                            I WANT TO TRY ADDING A BATTERY LIKE YOU DID.
                            I HAVE BEEN USING THE PROPANE TORCH METHOD OF NANOCOATING. WHEN I BUILT THE CAPACITOR/BATTERY IT TESTED AS A DEAD SHORT, BUT AFTER NANO COATING IT WAS READING 20K OHMS BETWEEN POS AND NEG AND IMEDIATLY STARTED PRODUCING POWER. THAT WAS ENOUGH SUCESS FOR ME TO TRY TO GO FURTHER.
                            ONE WIERD THING IS THAT IT HAD TO BE INSIDE OF AN EMPTY BOTTLE TO MAKE VOLTAGE. MY HIGHEST READING IS .025 VOLT DC
                            Yes negative to nano copper, i use scrap wire and the zinc concret anchors i found amongst some junk drawer stuff. what i have been doing is use AA battery then when they start to die off, i put another new battery in. Then after that battery goes low i put two in line and so far it has worked well, you have to be carefull not to go too low or too high with the voltage, and make sure whatever you are holding the plates or wire with does not touch the water, that will give you undesired gans. this is what i have gathered. when i made a test coil just strait i had fluctuating voltage as high as 5 volts at one time, but it was always fluctuating...it kept dropping voltage as i handled it, it was something i have never seen before. that was with my first batch of gans,

i am very curious on the design concept, i wonder if tubes could be used and coil inside, gans and nano coat are easy with tubes, you can choose to nano coat or gans either side, i think there must be something to this, cant seem to get the idea out of my head. i am still trying to learn from previous workshops but daily life is with holding me from dedicating enough time to it, always distractions. i am excited to see where this all brings us.

Comment

From within this beautiful creation/discovery of our astonishing Mr. Keshe, it pleases me to see common everyday people, both, ambishous and ready to take action.

While only being introduced to this new technology in November of 2015, I have not only learned a great deal, but have accomplished a great deal as well. Having accomplished;

(1) building a plasma star formation (of which I have a great deal of fun with),

(2) created, designed and built several plasma car devices (of which are all in operation with great results),

(3) constructed a number of plasma health pens, (of which I give away to help and introduce others to this new technology, and with the capability reaching inner organs and bones),

(4) created and designed a hand-held plasma unit, (of which was illustrated by Mr. Keshe in one of his teachings),

(5) created and constructed a small hand-held plasma field debugger/probe (of which will trace an entire plasma wired configuration - as one moves along the system it detects the strong and weak sections, so to speak),

(6) invented and constructed a plasma field interaction device/system (when you have a good non electrically charged star formation as I do you feel the plasma field a great distance away, even through the walls - well with this armor mounted onto the human body the field strength increases by at least 50% or greater),

(7) designed myself a mini stacker,

(8) last but not least, a mass altering/producing gravity device (of which which has increased it's own weight by, again, at least 50% of which flucuates).

At this current time I have organized a small team to assist in small production, research and design. It would please me more than greatly to be able to work with others of which share the desire to take all of Mr. Keshe's teaching forward. Those of you that supplied an email address will receive a conformation of this posting. Any one interested in joining forces must let me know. I ever every intention of investing in this technology.

Accomplishing astonishing dreams while helping you with your endeavors as well,

~iamken (see profile for the name of which the masters of the people agreed to when they assigned me their number)
                              iamken@MinistriesOfHumanitarianCouncil.Org

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X