Looking for support group in Central USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ken, I have a hybrid and i get 54 - 64 miles to a gallon. I am very interested in your "(2) created, designed and built several plasma car devices (of which are all in operation with great results)". will it work on hybrid and is it simple enough for me to do it myself? If your health pens is reaching inner organs and bones, did you use special kind of gans other than co2? I am interested in your #4 and #5 item - I have a way of doing probe too but cannot detect the strong and weak points.

be well and much gratitude to ALL for sharing.

Comment

So excited to read about your Plasma Creations, guys! I am experimenting a little bit with Pens and Canons, also just love using my Nano Health Patches.
      Also I am an official Foundation distributor here in US, if you are interested, please contact me at begreattransformation@gmail.com
      My location in North Carolina. Blessing to ALL, Gala

Comment

I am from California and building a plasma star formation I have to create many of plasma formation but this one is unique and advance

Comment

Originally posted by genewalter View Post
          I USED ASA ALLAN JOHNSONS BATTERY METHOD TO BOOST MY GANS PRODUCTION. I PUT AN LED IN SERIES AND IT LIT UP AND WAS PRODUCING GANS. I GOT IN A HURRY AND ELIMINATED THE LED, THE GANS PRODUCTION WENT INTO OVERDRIVE BUT THE SURFACE OF THE WATER GOT A LOT OF CLOUDY STUFF ON IT AND THE GANS IS NOT SETTELING LIKE IT DID BEFORE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOURS
          Gene Hi I'm Keith located in Maryland, (I was born in Missouri) and still have relatives in the Midwest. Having grown up around the world I've learned that where I lay my head can be home as I consider myself and world and Universal citizen. When one gets into the KFSSI education we learned that what tends to accumulate on the top of the water in GANS boxes or containers tends to usually be COHN aka Amino Acids which should be collected and kept as they can be used in future plasma processes or possibly even be consumed as food. Those Amino acids will connect with each animal on the planet including the human one. So the floating film on top should be collected with a nanocoated spoon or even a steam nanocoated paint brush (steam only as caustic solution will cause the brush hairs to destroy) which from what has been shared collects it and allows it to be shaken off easily because of the nanocoating on the brush hairs. Hope that helps.
          also if you want to get in contact with me anyone here drkeithschaffer@gmail.com. Light and Love, Keith.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X