Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlasting battery

Hello,
    When you have contact with new technology, after trying to understand how it works, you first experiences that confirm if you understood. As a result I started with simple things ie which does not require battery charging. After the statement of Mr. Keshi if you put the two terminals of a battery 9V battery coils With nanoinvelit no longer download. I rebuilt this experiment with two coils (9 nanoinvelit spirit, d = 1.4 mm D = 4mm) and acumlator 9V 120mAh, consumer 3 mA (light blue resistor in series) that we used in these situations 1. I put the wires connecting coils without contact with them. 2. I connected one end of the coil to the battery. 3. I connected consumer through the coils. In all these situations discharge rate of the battery was confort to when we connected the battery directly to the consumer. Question: can anybody clarify me where I'm wrong and if anyone has tried the experiment. All the best.
    When you have contact with new technology, after trying to understand how it works, you first experiences that confirm if you understood. As a result I started with simple things ie which does not require battery charging. After the statement of Mr. Keshi if you put the two terminals of a battery 9V battery coils With nanoinvelit no longer download. I rebuilt this experiment with two coils (9 nanoinvelit spirit, d = 1.4 mm D = 4mm) and acumlator 9V 120mAh, consumer 3 mA (light blue resistor in series) that we used in these situations 1. I put the wires connecting coils without contact with them. 2. I connected one end of the coil to the battery. 3. I connected consumer through the coils. In all these situations discharge rate of the battery was confort to when we connected the battery directly to the consumer. Question: can anybody clarify me where I'm wrong and if anyone has tried the experiment.
    All the best.

I'm trying to create an Everlasting battery for our Sydney group. Have you had much success since January Loti? A French woman named Fransje Bik​ created one and shown a video but no Blueprint and detailed instructions. Be good to replicate. Video: https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/

Comment

Go on youtube and look at the Video's of the "Plasma Reactor Group" - you can do not only from Sidney but from everywhere from within the spider's web :
      Thank you Rick Crammond for your everlasting, neverending Shows !
      A Fantastic Phantom singing for the whole of the Opera around the World !
      And I prefer your Face, although the Robotic Helmet was "nicely" done ! Your 3 plasma balls in the back-ground (the work-shop before the last one) are just plasmatik.!
      A big hug to Vince and compliments for putting up the Keshefoundation Knowledgeseekers Workshop on Facebook from last Thursday on -
      So now everyone could have a look at them if they would ! For me I would like to see YOUR FACES again in a material World !
      I can tell you what all this is from my point of view and how I FEEL :

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X