CO2 Gans problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO2 Gans problem

It’s been about a month that I started my own experiment of Nano coating of the Copper plate. According to Mr. Arman video on youtube I think I am on the correct path for Nano coating. The problem starts when I use the Nano coated Copper plate with zinc plate (I am using old Zinc frying pot) to produce CO2 gans, all I see is white particle or foams around zinc plate. I am sure CO2 in plasma state will start showing around copper plate. after 4 days there is none. Any suggestion that what would be the problem? I thank all of you in advance.
    Last edited by spirit1199; August 4th, 2017, 07:20 AM.

Hi Spirit I see the wire you are connecting between the two plates appears to be a thick stranded wire as opposed to a single solid conductor type wire, it is also recommended to put a LED (light emitting Diode) on the wire with the negative, flat side of the LED going to the zinc plate. The white particles are the GANS you are looking for the ones closer to the zinc plate with be the ZNO or zinc oxide and the lighter fluffier white particles closer to the copper will be the CO2. You make a bit of both at the same time. Hope that helps.

Comment

for 4 days, i can say its very good result! so its not a problem at all.
      you can make gans in two ways: slow way and fast way. if you choose slow one - its can take weeks or even months! but quality is always best. try also to use nano coated copper wire, not regular one.
      for fast way you may (or even must) use also fish tank pump and little electricity, one battery "D size" 1.5V could be perfect fit. you will get your gans just in hours then.

Comment

Dr. Keith, you are correct. I am using a thick stranded wire. very good eyes Dr. I will start every thing from scratch and I will use a led too.
        I will share the result.

and Spacedream, thank you for your advice. that will be my next project.

With love and respect

Comment

Originally posted by spirit1199 View Post
          Dr. Keith, you are correct. I am using a thick stranded wire. very good eyes Dr. I will start every thing from scratch and I will use a led too.
          I will share the result.

and Spacedream, thank you for your advice. that will be my next project.

With love and respect

Spirit you can also replace the salt with magnesium salt as it will also yield a different gradient of co2/zno. I have used nanocoated copper scrubbers (chore boy) which is a 100% copper type not stainless steel electroplated with copper. The copper scrubbers have a large surface area and produce massive amounts of co2/zno even with just a led in a few hours, with no addition of current from a battery. Experiment for yourself and see and test and get your own results. We learn far more from doing than talking. Light, love, peace and prosperity. Dr Keith DD.

Comment

Thank you for share, DrKeith, good to know!
            [offtop] I find they make also for brass, if someone needs too. [/offtop]
            Attachment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X