Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "comet" Elenin is going to affect earth?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How "comet" Elenin is going to affect earth?

Dear Mr. Keshe,

It is now without doubt that in the past several years, "comet" Elenin can be linked to all the 7+ earthquakes around the world.
    The last 3 line-up between the sun, earth and Elenin has caused the following major earthquakes:

Feb 27, 2010 - alignment is Sun-earth-Elenin, and the earthquake is Magnitude 8.8 OFFSHORE BIO-BIO, CHILE February 27, 2010
    Sept 3, 2010 - alignment is earth-Sun-Elenin, and the earthquake is Magnitude 7.0 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND September 03, 2010
    March 11, 2011 - alignment is Sun-earth-Elenin, and the earthquake is Magnitude 9.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN March 11, 2011

You can find detail info prepared by Mr. Elenin himself at this link:
    http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/04/21/is-th ... #more-1682

Since there is very little info available on the properties of Elenin, there are a lot of speculations on the web.

Based on your experience, what do you think will happen when Elenin comes nearer to earth in the coming months? Will it trigger the RS11 earthquake that you had predicted? Following are 2 dates of future alignment:

Sept 27, 2011 - alignment is Sun-Elenin-earth
    Nov 22, 2011 - alignment is Sun-earth-Elenin

Of course, since Elenin will be crossing the Mars orbit on June 27, 2011, it is highly likely that the effect of Elenin will be felt very soon even without any alignment!

Please elaborate as much as you can! Thank you!

Re: How "comet" Elenin is going to affect earth?

The point is that we know in astronomy stars pull on their planets, but what is interesting if one could find the face-view of the earthquake and threesome motion and the position of these objects facing Earth-Sun-comet.

That is to say, where was the comet and which part of earth was facing the comet at the point of these earthquakes and which side of the Sun was facing the earth.

Then if the interface links up with side, where any of the three earthquakes did happen, then this can be the proof where the next earthquake will be when it returns, as the facing part of the earth will do the same shift as past three times. Or may be there is angular pull to this Magravs of three objects on the top layers of the planet too.

That is to say the earth is not pulled on its central circumference, but tilted polarference, which this can explains why one observes such huge shifts of the plates with this comet positioning.

Polarferences we have observed in tests to have devastating effect on the system, and in a way they create distorted fields in a more destructive way, and unknowingly we have put systems in this position and we have seen total break down on fields and the internal collapse of the inner core physically in number of times, specially when we have been testing in Belgium in 2006-2007. Then we had to modify our systems, but frequently we got trapped in polarference forces and the central layer core or the outer core fields would collapse and core drops from its height in the system.

I would like to run a test on these bases on couple old reactors which we have and see the results, in respect t threesome Magravs and their pull on each other. I will let you know when I have done them.

I am sure you know that the cycle life distraction on earth every few million years is getting associated with the twin Sun of the earth, but would the position of this mitroids is the cause of large earthquakes of the past is a miniature version of the same phenomenon?

I think yes.

I am sure that this comet effect earth deeper layers in way acceptable and possible.

If these earthquakes are and can be linked to the comet position, this confirms something more profound in the structure of our planet and this meteroids internal materials’ structure.

This meaning that this meteroids carries the same matter(s) content as the elements as in the upper crust of layers of the earth, which this by matching and reverse fields attraction creates the profound movement of the upper crust layers of the earth under 8km depth.

Thus interesting point is that if we find out the materials in the inner structure of the mitroids’ we can find out, what are the materials in this layer crust of the earth too?

Now one sees how interconnected the world of creation is from matter to the field and field to the matter and this will be the same, when one learns about the relationship between matter, transition and principal matter fields and tangible matter world too.

Comment

Dear Mr. Keshe,

Thank you for your detail reply. If you check the following link, you can find more updated info on Elenin as compiled by Dr. Sircus:

http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/elenin

At this point, I think the possibility that this is a huge object is very high, both from its earthquake inducing capability, and its coma as measured by the Russian observatory. It is interesting to note that there is "a rapid growth of the coma" on this object! Since you said that "light" is caused by magnetic fields, so the logical conclusion is that this object must have a very strong magnetic field.

Please continue to fill us in on your opinion based on your experimental results. I think it is an excellent opportunity to varify your theory, and also to shed some light on what is going to happen. Thank you again.

Comment

Dear Mr. Keshe,

I just thought of another thing. As I think about this object Elenin more, I can see the following possibility. Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

Given the orbit of Elenin, I did a rough calculation and can see that even though Elenin might be really large, it should not block out the sun when it passes between Sun and earth around the end of September because it is still quite far from earth. However, if the magnetic field of Elenin is really large, then it is possible that when Elenin passes between Sun and earth, it could "glow" with a certain color that is linked to its magnetic field and this glow can be so large that it could "color" all the light coming to earth. In other words, we might be seeing some really strange phenomenon such as the sky turning red for several days!

Also, since around the end of September, the alignment is going to be Sun-Elenin-earth, this might not cause any earthquake because all the "tugs" are coming from only one side of earth. Instead, it might just "deform" earth's orbit, pulling it closer to Elenin and Sun, and we might feel the additional heat from the Sun. The situation is going to be very different in November 22, when the alignment is going to be Sun-earth-Elenin. This tug-of-war from both sides will most likely cause a M11+ earthquake on earth. And since this alignment is going to last for over 24 hours, the quake is going to happen at the weakest point on earth's crust.

I don't know if my speculation is correct or not. Any input from you is most appreciated.

Also, using your gravitational positioning theory, how do you explain the orbit of Elenin? Why does it have such an extreme elliptical orbit? Is it possible that the magnetic field inside Elenin is "changing" with time in order to produce such an orbit? Also, do you think "real" comets have an internal magnetic field? (They must, if your theory is correct, right?) Please elaborate. Thank you.

Comment

I find it interesting Mr. Keshe's comments about the polar reference. It sounds to me like a very small change in the polar reference can have dramatic changes in the magnetic fields of his reactors. You could imagine then how any small shift in polar reference of one of the planets could change not just the planet, but the entire system.
          Here is how I see it, tell me if I am wrong of course, but I see our solar system as one big, gigantic Keshe reactor, with multiple core's. Like a delicate watch, each piece has a part to play in the overall way our solar system works. Take for instance Venus. It spins backwards, or rather, opposite from Earth and the other planets. Why? Also each planet has a specific Polar reference. Look at Uranus, its polar reference is at a 90 degree angle compared to Earth. Again, why? Honestly I think the reason is, to provide us with a home, a safe haven.

Comment

In recent past we have developed a neutral full Magravs field systems again, this has not been achievable for several years as I did not understood the concept of how to repeat it on demand basis, even though I have been making neutral Magravs systems for years. Interesting about this is that, neutral Magravs even though are indifference to their fields’ forces around them, but they exert massive forces on the fields’ directional flow and motion.

The possibility is that when earth is in the centre of these two objects, then the earth can behaves as neutral gravitational systems and then this becomes the danger point for the earth.

This is the point where the crust will move drastically as free flow matter on the magma of lower layers of the planet.

If your assumptions are correct then this will be a point of disaster for mankind as the plates will all make shifts over the 24 hours, and this can be catastrophic.

But we wait and see.

The earth is entering three crucial points in its magnetic fields structure internally and externally in the next 18 month and if you add this comet’s fields effects on it, which might fall on the same period, then this increases directional forces of the Sun on earth, then god help the mankind, if one understands the forces which will come into operation between fields and matters.

The continent of Asia will make the due course move in one sweep, Japan will be moved with such a frosty that the last earthquakes becomes the child play and worst will be set with South America,

New Zeeland will be torn apart in time because of this and Hawaii eruptions will become very powerful that we have not seen the types of for thousands years and the damages which due volcanic eruption with mixture of water leading to creation of supersonic waves and production of plumes that they create in the upper layers of atmosphere.

I think there is a forth field force which will appear soon on the seen, outside the solar system, which this will create the last disturbing motion in 2012, and this will be the last push for full continentals motions.

Comment

Originally posted by MTKeshe
              The earth is entering three crucial points in its magnetic fields structure internally and externally in the next 18 month and if you add this comet’s fields effects on it, which might fall on the same period, then this increases directional forces of the Sun on earth, then god help the mankind, if one understands the forces which will come into operation between fields and matters.
              Can you please explain more on this? What do you mean by "three crucial points"?

Originally posted by MTKeshe
              I think there is a forth field force which will appear soon on the seen, outside the solar system, which this will create the last disturbing motion in 2012, and this will be the last push for full continentals motions.
              What is this fourth force that will appear soon on the scene?

Comment

Working...
              X