Acceptance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptance

idont know where to post this. i had such a hard time tonight trying to convince two 70+ men to just listen to part of yesterdays interview of keshe that i wanted to scream. then just the question of if they would go to the moon if the opportunity presented, and especially the concept that they could live to the age of 150, 180, 300 seemed to enrage them! i kept hearing "do you remember when" and " have you ever seen". and i kept starting with, " do you think 100 years ago they would say "do you remember when" about ________! and did YOU ever see_______! We all have to live forever eventually, get it over with now! lol.
    and strangely now as im typing it, i feel much better...thank you forum

MuchLuv

Debating the Keshe Technology

Originally posted by jamie whitefeather View Post
    i had such a hard time tonight trying to convince two 70+ men to just listen to part of yesterdays interview of keshe that i wanted to scream. then just the question of if they would go to the moon if the opportunity presented, and especially the concept that they could live to the age of 150, 180, 300 seemed to enrage them! i kept hearing "do you remember when" and " have you ever seen". and i kept starting with, " do you think 100 years ago they would say "do you remember when" about ________! and did YOU ever see_______! We all have to live forever eventually, get it over with now! lol.
    and strangely now as im typing it, i feel much better...thank you forum

MuchLuv
    From your last line, I would say you should have been talking to your diary! But thanks for sharing!

As a general rule, I advise not to bother debating... (not sure what you wanted to achieve... get them to watch the interview? Lead a horse to water... but he may not drink anyway) whether Keshe's information is true or not. Just give them the references, and if they a curious they can read, and if they can understand, great!

It's not as if you were trying to save their soul, was it?

Comment

The only acceptance that I get is when I start with a rock to molecules to atoms to plasma. After that there is disbelief and worse. I still tell people without much detail, most are on a wait and see basis.

James AKA Lynx

Comment

In all situations, it is best to find something to agree about before introducing Mr. Keshe's technology to them. Be truthful and sincere, or your lies will be seen in your mannerisms. Most of all, enjoy what you are talking about, don't be fearful, and just give them enough to peak their curiosity.
        Good Luck!
        Anthony

Comment

I find it best to arouse their curiosity and let them ask questions. But, be properly informed and know what you're talking about. It is real, it is true and it is banned in the US (except to benefit western arms mfg'rs). I predict people will be hacking "diluted plasma reactors" together in their kitchens and basements in the near future. They're really quite simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Boldhawk View Post
            From your last line, I would say you should have been talking to your diary! But thanks for sharing!
            http://forum.keshefoundation.org/new...ewreply&p=7031
            As a general rule, I advise not to bother debating... (not sure what you wanted to achieve... get them to watch the interview? Lead a horse to water... but he may not drink anyway) whether Keshe's information is true or not. Just give them the references, and if they a curious they can read, and if they can understand, great!

It's not as if you were trying to save their soul, was it?

Thank you N Polimeni,
            i did not debate with these gentlemen and you are correct that this has more to do with me than them. you can not forse a horse of corse they have the references and curiosity im sure. both these men were engineers of their time, and hopefully someday soon they will help me understand these patents!

muchluv,
            jamie

Comment

Originally posted by James AKA Lynx View Post
              The only acceptance that I get is when I start with a rock to molecules to atoms to plasma. After that there is disbelief and worse. I still tell people without much detail, most are on a wait and see basis.

James AKA Lynx
              What ever happened to ''Faith''! I am having the same difficulties here in my area! One example I use is... you can't see the wind.. you can feel it on your skin and in the movement of leaves on trees or .. you can see the sun and you feel its warmth, are you assuming this warmth is actually coming from the sun? We have to help or at least try to help these individuals to start searching for themselves...at least plant the ''seed'' of curiosity!

Karen - LUVTHETRUTH

Comment

Most people are sleeping. They got asleep from the day they stop looking to go forward in their real life : the understanding of there soul and the grow of it. What's needed is to bring that small light that will awaken them. And that is not too easy unless you have a proof they can feel and so be illuminated by inner. Otherwise plant the seed by using their knowledge and bring them a little further.

Love to all

John.

Comment

Whatever Happened to Faith

Originally posted by LUVTHETRUTH View Post
                  What ever happened to ''Faith''! I am having the same difficulties here in my area! One example I use is... you can't see the wind.. you can feel it on your skin and in the movement of leaves on trees or .. you can see the sun and you feel its warmth, are you assuming this warmth is actually coming from the sun? We have to help or at least try to help these individuals to start searching for themselves...at least plant the ''seed'' of curiosity!

Karen - LUVTHETRUTH
                  Galileo had a more difficult time... the faithful didn't believe his logic. Faith is an overused word, with ambiguous meaning, and the one that most people mean when they use it, is: accepting something on the say so of another without proof.

Things come into existence (or into view) when consciousness changes. Here's an interesting article on consciousness and reality: Does Consciousness Create Reality: The Double Slit Experiment-and-Waking-up.

If you merely believe what Mr. Keshe says, without having an internal foundation of a resonant consciousness, they, you are taking him as a religious figure. On the other hand, if you believe his technology has merit on the face of its arguments and presentation, then, that would help bring it into the realm of reality for more and more people. After all, all most of us here don't even have an engineering drawing of one reactor... all I've seen are sketches...

But if one reads and studies then he can evaluate rather than believe.

Comment

As Mr, Keshe has said, the key to realizing the truth of all this is inside our own bodies. That's where all these "impossible" mysterious reactions are occurring all the time. Gases to solids at room temperature etc. etc. etc. then he points out that the huge and visible objects in space we see every night are all finding their places and motions in relation to each other without rocket motors of fire or gun powder. It's all going on right in front of us but some cannot see the forest for the trees. Really nothing needs to be proved at all to the skeptics or narrow minded we meet as it is as plane as the nose on their face. Free will makes our decision to agree or disagree. Arguing with old dogmas is a waste of time in most cases but everyone on earth will reap the benefit of this technology as it is developed whether they believe or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Boldhawk View Post
                      Galileo had a more difficult time... the faithful didn't believe his logic. Faith is an overused word, with ambiguous meaning, and the one that most people mean when they use it, is: accepting something on the say so of another without proof.

Things come into existence (or into view) when consciousness changes. Here's an interesting article on consciousness and reality: Does Consciousness Create Reality: The Double Slit Experiment-and-Waking-up.

If you merely believe what Mr. Keshe says, without having an internal foundation of a resonant consciousness, they, you are taking him as a religious figure. On the other hand, if you believe his technology has merit on the face of its arguments and presentation, then, that would help bring it into the realm of reality for more and more people. After all, all most of us here don't even have an engineering drawing of one reactor... all I've seen are sketches...

But if one reads and studies then he can evaluate rather than believe.
                      Greetings,

I understand what you are saying about the word ''Faith''. In no way did I mean it to refer to Religion. We are actually on ''the same page''. I would like to add... that the reactor design or us as humans or whatever it is have the same underlying key. This is what is difficult for many to understand at the moment and simple for those who do understand. I believe that if others do not do their own searching or research and wait for something material to be put in front of them in a working form, (like a spaceship or a generator) then they are actually missing the beauty of everything. It's just my personal opinion.

Karen - LUVTHETRUTH

Comment

Come on guys it's easy to live comfortable inside our invrted commas..it's just this to me. So maybe the better thing to do is have patience and do your dayly love-careing each other and maybe one day...maybe 1 year, maybe 6 days, maybe today all will flow good. Lovecareing is international like all the emotions are so i stopped to speak to others with the mouth and began to let action talk for me since i noticed words can easily make misunderstandings. Chill, keep calm and have fun guys

Comment

Originally posted by James AKA Lynx View Post
                          ......The only acceptance that I get is when I start with a rock to molecules to atoms to plasma. After that there is disbelief and worse. I still tell people without much detail, most are on a wait and see basis......
                          Many individuals would understand the principles of plasmas should they research on Net. I'd say, it's no good to be lazy and wait only.. Waiting while not lazy - acceptable.

Comment

hello!

good that you deliver the truth. The interview was amazing!!

Comment

It's more a matter of consciousness than belief

Ourbasic constraint is our connectedness to universal consciousness, andhow our own individual consciousness has developed.

Asa child, I was raised to believe that if it could be imagined, therewas a way to make it real. That's why I spent my homework hours,after I finished my Latin, sketching mechanical perpetual motioncontraptions. Then, when I went to formal school I was told about thelaws of thermodynamics. I secretly kept thinking there was somethingnot truthful about that, so I have always had reservations.

AsI understand it today, consciousness creates reality, and all we knowis more or less true depending on its context. One can't separate orcompartment knowledge as if each part was independent of the other;to do so, obscures the broader concept or reality and truth.

Whenpeople believed the earth was flat, the earth didn't become flat, butno-one would venture out to the edge, as the waters flowing into theabyss were to strong, that once you hit the point of no return, youwould no longer be able to return! But that reality wasn't truth, wasit?

Soreality is what is perceived by people more or less in common. (Whenindividuals don't agree, we put them in mental institutions to getthem to conform to the common reality.) But what is perceived by allbeings, or entities in the universe is a reality closer to theuniversal truth of consciousness, than the limited view by people ina small planet, in a remote galaxy, in a remote part of the universe.

Fromthis one can say truth and reality are ever-changing, ever-expanding,and at the top end, we can say universal consciousness is the highesttruth, outside time and space, and between that and where we are now,is the constant change and growth towards greatertruth/reality/knowledge/experience.

Therefore,I can echo what SpaceCaptain said in his post, about expanding knowledge, and learningeverything one can.

Thatgives a broader context within which to evaluate the validity ofanything that we encounter. For example, because of my ownbackground, I find most of what I read Mr. Keshe state, as highlyplausible, and within my personal sense of truth and reality.

Hisperspective is at time inconsistent with modern reality, because, asI see it, he had the understanding to view the earth flat concept andis suggesting and presenting something better than a flat earth,which fits better with the broader consciousness of existence.

Sodon't waste your time figuring out whether you can believe or not.Just learn everything you can to establish a better based or context,from which you can make a reasonable set of conclusions. Then, builda plasma generator.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X