"Every action of man has been recorded; in time it will all be shown."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice of you for sharing your story doewolf thanks we humans can only see in this light frequency as far as i know there is 7 altogether or 14 depending on if you add the shadow accept or may be 9 taking in white and black as the two equal opposite sides of the prism = 18, black is a color no color is clear any way life is all around us and we can,t even see it. if any one here gets a chance to talk to mr kesh please ask him about this. i am sure he said he was going to do an experiment showing us for real these other realities around us i can't wait

Comment

@Doewolf, you are telling about The Star Rover by Jack London - a wonderful novel, which used to be banned (censoored) by dictatorships.

Comment

@dove - cheers, you not only human! It is because you shared your story before - thank you. In my opinion it is a question of awareness. If you are going with a group of humans through a forrest and ask them afterwards what happens. My may get the answer - We have been in a forrest? or Bigfoot was following us all the time.

Comment

@starpathwalk. Yes - thank you. In my opinion the prisoner banned or (censored) the dictatorship.

Comment

... at least the prisoner noticed that nothing really happens to him.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X