When will there be peace on earth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will there be peace on earth?

Dear Mr. Keshe, When will there be peace on earth? Can you give us some hope? Many of us are discouraged with the damage to all life on earth. When will the cabal be arrested and peace and goodness prevail on earth? Will it ever happen? Please let us know.

I wonder, Mr. Keshe is never enter this forum since a very long time, what is the reason for?
    Does anybody know why?

About peace, its a question of resources, it a question of religion, its a question of differend mind and therfore of differend consciousness on earth.
    Dear member, you must know, the earth has a dark light if you could see it from a spiritual light outside in the cosmos. Other planets where also human are living, they are much stronger and shining.
    This come from the the greed and selfishness from so many people living here.
    Look around, at your inner circle, what can you see, the biggest car, the biggest house, the biggest job, the next to you suffer, dont mind, shall he suffer i dont mind, look at me i am the greatest.

This freinds is aganist cosmic laws, god law, for sure, this we as human has made done it by our own, and now they pray god help us, what a madness is tha?

Who believe that there ist life behind the coffin, tell me who, what i know, there is the real live, this from the other side, they have rules, strong rules and they are here and like to help us.
    But as our affinity goes more to greed or selfishness, then they have no chance go in contact with us.
    Thus everybody can think themself, what is going on here on earth, from what kind of energie the help is comming into his mind,

By the way, i visit an inventor this week, he is very very good, he sell all you want, or I sayit better, you need.

I saw, free engergy generator 1:10 output, (1,7kW in 12 kW) out, then 0,7 kW in and 3kW out, a magnetring, 7m dia, 3 GW out, a heatingsytem with plasma and many more.

So, i know for sure, it is here, it wait for using, but it could be, these systems works not on all conditions, because this energy decide themself where may use it and who not.

This is the confirmation of my research and experiences.

Comment

Hello Mirage, Every time Mr.Keshe posts on this forum the server is attacked heavily. The stakes in this current phase of human evolution on earth are very high. The greedy and selfish have everything to lose and feel they must fight dirty to protect their position at any cost, even genocide. Generations have been trained that way. Others have had to endure crushing poverty, invasion and slavery etc. for generations, knowing that there must be a better way to run this planet, but not having a viable alternative, the problems have grown and grown to breaking point. It is through the knowledge seeker public teaching workshops now numbering 25 that Mr.Keshe is showing those in high and low positions how to change society in a peaceful way through universal principles and technology, a viable alternative. If we look at the news just in the last week we see the Iranians have done it again taking a high tech drone down in self defence while the American hypersonic weapon system has failed to launch and blown up in their faces. Peace talks are underway now in global hotspots. You are correct when you say that higher consciousness and it's energy will discriminate between those who would misuse or abuse and those who only wish balance and harmony to be the result of their endeavours. Light favours right but loves even the wrong doers who trap themselves until they learn to rise above mere animal life. This is firstly a personal, and through that gateway, a collective journey into the mode of goodness or Sattva Guna, in Sanskrit language, from the modes of passion or Raja Guna and ignorance Tama Guna. Love to All, Kind Regards, Doug.

Comment

MacDonald
        Oh yes i agree with your writings.

At first one Master said "all wrongs things goes away, but not the truth ".

I follow the news, i heard this with the drone, i remembers the post from Keshe in this forum.
        It was a big discussion.
        I remember theyd like attack syria, then the Minister of Defense he said, let they attack us, the world should see how syria react.
        This sentence said to me, Syria are in the same positon as the Iranian, because they are good neighbors. At least nothing happen.

Also that happen on the black-sea, the russian aricraft fighter flew over an US aircraft carrier and stopped the entire electronics on the US aircraft carrier.

Open the ears and eys, there is more in the world what we ever could imagine, much more.
        Unfortunately, all technology has the military, the entire military is affected from the dark side for me, where you want to see a light there, told me where, if they have weapons to kill a human.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug MacDonald View Post
          Hello Mirage, Every time Mr.Keshe posts on this forum the server is attacked heavily. The stakes in this current phase of human evolution on earth are very high. The greedy and selfish have everything to lose and feel they must fight dirty to protect their position at any cost, even genocide. Generations have been trained that way. Others have had to endure crushing poverty, invasion and slavery etc. for generations, knowing that there must be a better way to run this planet, but not having a viable alternative, the problems have grown and grown to breaking point. It is through the knowledge seeker public teaching workshops now numbering 25 that Mr.Keshe is showing those in high and low positions how to change society in a peaceful way through universal principles and technology, a viable alternative. If we look at the news just in the last week we see the Iranians have done it again taking a high tech drone down in self defence while the American hypersonic weapon system has failed to launch and blown up in their faces. Peace talks are underway now in global hotspots. You are correct when you say that higher consciousness and it's energy will discriminate between those who would misuse or abuse and those who only wish balance and harmony to be the result of their endeavours. Light favours right but loves even the wrong doers who trap themselves until they learn to rise above mere animal life. This is firstly a personal, and through that gateway, a collective journey into the mode of goodness or Sattva Guna, in Sanskrit language, from the modes of passion or Raja Guna and ignorance Tama Guna. Love to All, Kind Regards, Doug.
          Hi Doug, Surely it is clear from what Mr Keshe has said that it is up to us now to try to reach as many people as we can to spread the word of the inevitable peace that is going to result from his higher technology. Mr Keshe has said that this is now inevitable and has placed in our hands the responsibility of spreading the word so that we can take advantage of this opportunity that he has risked so much to give to us. We need to lift this burden from Mr Keshe ( and his family) as he is under the huge stress that you so eloquently refer to. He has given to us the knowledge and as he says he has completed the task that he set out to achieve. It is up to us now to take advantage of this opportunity - and we will regret not doing so if we do not organise for as many people as possible to become aware of this knowledge, particularly the peace initiative. If we hesitate Governments may outlaw the use of the technology to maintain the status quo. I know that the temptation is to look to our own selfish needs - demonstrated so well by the popularity of the "free energy systems" - when we need to be selfless now because without the peace all is lost. We need to expand the forum to consider the big questions. Like are we going to have leaders, what is going to happen to ownership of property, what structure are we going to implement to supersede the current system. I do not see this as being complex as these decisions will be made by structures within the communities. All we have to agree to is these structures. Say community committees for instance with regional committees and national committees and then a global committee (like a global wage rate) to resolve these questions. We need representatives that are prepared to sit on these committees - or at least to the regional level - so that we can concentrate on the organisation of spreading the peace process. As we are unable to use the media we must use local leaflet drops, email, etc and then hold lectures/meetings to get the word out. We need to put aside any personal gains from the technology which will always be there for us in future if we achieve peace. If we do not do this we run the risk of losing all these rewards and the huge ethos of abundance that is inherent in the achievement of World peace. With a high "membership" we can put the necessary pressure on politicians through the spread of the technology that they become irrelevant to the process. I fear we only have a small window to achieve this which is why I believe it is a very important priority right now. After the risks that Mr Keshe has taken he deserves all out efforts now to see the process succeed.

Comment

co2 gans - spread everywhere via devices, containers to everyone everywhere it will balance everyone near them, force the aggression to rest/sleep rethink their ways reasoning and bring peace to us all imo..

Comment

Judging by the roll-out of the magrav power units, world peace will be endlessly delayed a few more weeks or months each time, indefinitely.

Comment

Things just have to take their course...On the surface it may look dire, however, there are positive changes that are not evident, that are so profoundly wonderous.

Comment

We can all play a part in helping manifest the changes we wish for the future. The following may seem like hippy mubo-jumbo, but it is the blueprint I try to follow for a better life...

Find your inner peace and don't be effected so much by the outer world. We are each creators of reality, I see this daily when I am heart centred in myself, it is the law of attraction - what I need comes to me because I am honest, honorable and true, I tune in to positive ideas and solutions and de-tune from negative stories and emotions. I don't hang on to the past nor focus too much on the future, live for the moment. I give and love unconditionally, and I am thankful for the small things in life on a daily basis. With all this, build a mental picture of what you want in your life and rehearse that in your mind regularly such that it eventually becomes your reality. Be the spearhead of this kind of philosophy in your own social circles and as more people atune to it then the world changes more - the hundredth monkey effect.

Comment

Listen to Joe Dispenza, he is so much more eloquent than me...
                    Last edited by scraggles; November 20th, 2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

If you wish to participate pro-actively please join us http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-3246520.html

Comment

When we are all united in one complete dynamique, it is the way of love for every one, a space where one is free, aware and happy accross all the creation.
                        Last edited by Pier-AlexandreLajoie; November 27th, 2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X