Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Solution

you search for peace you may see it here:

92. Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.
    93. And [yet] they divided their affair among themselves, [but] all to Us will return.
    [21:92-93]
    --------------
    52. And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
    53. But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.
    [23:52-53]

you had to follow islam but you created biggest sect called christianity

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
    [5:116]
    -------------
    Jesus was not but a servant upon whom We bestowed favor, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel.
    [43:59]
    -------------
    And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
    [4:157]
    -------------
    And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.
    [4:159]
    -------------
    Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.
    [4:116]
    -------------
    Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.
    [3:59]
    -------------
    And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."
    [61:6]
    (you had to follow Muhammad (peace be upon him) and be muslims)
    -------------
    And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend.
    [4:125]
    -------------
    67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.
    68. Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah ] and this prophet[Muhammad], and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally of the believers.
    [3:67-68]
    -------------
    Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah ."
    [6:161]
    -------------
    They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."
    [2:135]
    -------------
    Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."
    [3:64]
    -------------
    you distorted your scriptures to please your own desires you can read on the subject here:
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s314/...0d5dce91a3a5bf

as of Quran it is protected
    --------
    Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.
    [15:9]

this verse fits the stage well

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper.
    [2:120]
    -------------
    so there is no peace until you believe.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X