Create water from the air

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create water from the air

There are many systems to create water from the air, but expensive and not homemade. How can the Keshe tecnology be aply to get water from the air.
    I think this the next step for freedom.
    Any idea how to build a device to get water from the air? Mr. Keshe

Hi Jecc, Mr Keshe's teachings covers everything. Simple systems but complexity depends on the mind state of the individuals. Innerstanding self is the key to everything. I gained some very profound insights into our psychi at an early age. Here an insight. Small words are locks and keys, when you say thank you, if you please.

Comment

To make watter you have to nano coat 2 buckets inside and out one must fit insite the other after nano coating u must suspend the smaller one inside the bigger one now that one is suspended and nano coated u fill the samller one with h2o and sea salt put in a piece of zink totaly cocered in watter with a piece of nano copper wire wraped around colckwiseand put cover on the center bucket. Pop a hole on the bottom of the otter bucket with a piece of tube or not thats just to retreve the watter, the more air that passes throu the 2nd bucket and first bucket will produce more h2o

Comment

Did anyone tested this?

Comment

Hi, i did test it but not on purpose....I had two big bottles of gans one with cuo2 en one with zn oxide....my experiments shows me that ther was water outside the both bottles. I couldn't explain.

Or....the water must have come trough the glass of the bottle. Or the water was created by the two big power gansbottles ......we had put the both bottles in a plastic container..with top closed..... After a few weeks there was the amount of water in 1 1/2. Bottle cola clean water, for us it was very strange after all because there was no 1 1/2 bottle water in the two bottles with gans at all. So we have the question. Were was the clear water coming from....I have no idea.

Greetszz. Willem & Charlot

In the meenwhile we were making gold gans with cu en zn en ofcourse gold.... I had en adapter who give 1,5 v .....en after a week the proces startted..but the strange thing about was that it seems that there was three compartiments in my glass container... I have pictures of that.. Seperate layers in the l iquid

The gold gans seems to be black

Greetsz from us from holland. Willem & charlot

Comment

I wonder something, how we nanocoat the plastic? With caustic or else? And if with coustic i wonder what happen with the water that will pass thrugh the plastic with caustic. Maybe i didnt understand very well thats why ask these question. Sorry.

Comment

I am interested in making water from the air. So far I have not seen a clear description of the process either in the videos or in writing. It could be because I am new to Keshe and have not seen all the Teachings. Could someone post a practical instruction for we novices or point me to a Blueprint Teaching on the subject. Thanks to all you good people of the Keshe Foundation.

Comment

While this is not a Keshe or plasmatic process, on earth in physicality since there is humidity already in the air it is literally full of water. We have dehumidifiers which will remove water or humidity from the air, there are also air conditioners that collect condensation (water). You can also us an electric peltier cooler, which gets cold when a current is passed through it and can also produce condensation due to temperature difference between it and the air. again Water from the air. The tricky part is in the collection and cleanliness of that water. Now the experiments above also sound very positive also. Just something to consider. Keith.

Comment

on the subject of water... yesterday after watching some YT videos of Co2 production, my son asked me "can you make 'water as a solid' at room temperature?" i thought that was an interesting question. water (H2o) can be in any of 3 states, gas, liquid and solid by only changing its temperature, but what about as a GaNS? I told him I wouldn't doubt it, but i have no idea how. as Ice is simply H2o with a lack of heat.
                  I am too much of a beginner yet to really answer that.

Comment

In the January 10th Plasma Reactor group it was discussed how a ganz manufacturing process went wrong, and created not only rain clouds overhead but water on walls and floor surrounding the gans making setup.and the room adjacent to it within its plasma field forces. I believe there was mentioned chicken wire which was iron and is zinc coated to prevent rust.and a nanocoated copper plate or wires. plus a larger plastic container which had been nanocoated which created a field around and water was accumulating in the larger container. Experimentation is part of the process of learning, making mistakes, and learning from them. I believe this technology is part of the oasis system which is coming in the future. I am just sharing what was shared. if you get a chance go to the plasma reactor workshops there is really great information and sharing done there. Peace and Love to all. Keith

Comment

In 156th knowledge seekers workshop Mr Keshe mentioned nano water would be needed to create water. Any idea what this is / how to create it?

Comment

I believe that that French video clip is in that process of being transcribed and translated to english and will be shared. Hope that helps it is coming. -Keith
                        Ps. I believe it will be added to the blueprint site.
                        Last edited by DrKeith; January 31st, 2017, 02:47 PM. Reason: adding about the blueprint site.

Comment

Originally posted by laiki View Post
                          In 156th knowledge seekers workshop Mr Keshe mentioned nano water would be needed to create water. Any idea what this is / how to create it?

I can give you the link to the mythical / magical Kidz Knowledgeseekersworkshops where this was scientifically explained by Maestro Keshe for New and Old Comers :
                          Click on the Youtube link of the 15th Kids Knowledgeseekersworkshop
                          http://www.transformacomm.com/en/pla...index.htm#kids

Comment

and since our body is in a Gans state and is therefore made of 60 % to 80 % of nano-water we can create water (out of fresh air by being emotional)
                            I don't know how many I have been able moving to tears in my life and how many have moved me to tears during their lifes
                            I could make at least one movie out of it :
                            https://youtu.be/s-XolL_1dN0

Comment

I found another "tear-jerker" (that movie worked very well for my father)
                              https://youtu.be/nlP3R3Xvli0

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X