Beliefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beliefs

His definition is : an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

the word belief in itself does not mean anything and you have a belief that it mean something because I gave you the definition of it. without definition this word is neutral.
    we gave a meaning to "belief". So this definition can be change by a positive or negative meaning or stay neutral.

I gave you an example: when I was 5 years old someone told me that my mom was a prostitute, I was confused because I did not know the definition of this word at this time, the only thing I knew that the guy said it in a mean way. By having no definition to this word I could not think and make an emotion of it so I could not react or act on it.

If this guy appeared in my reality it is because I had maybe some arrogance at this time.
    So he came to tell me "look inside yourself you have something that is not align with your true self" .
    I did not react to the guy that was positive and I could be aware of working on this belief of arrogance to change it to a neutral or positive one I did not do it because I did not know.
    So today if we have a governement this way it is because we are this way too. otherwise it won't exist. what there are oustide is the what we have inside. By changing our beliefs inside us we will change the outside.
    If we decide to punish the government and the people responsible for what they did to us we will punish ourselves because we created them with our beliefs. I know that a bit crazy to think this way and when you know who you are you can not hurt yourself because we are all that is and all that is is everything, all existence. we are not a part of it we are it. no separation , integration. our reality what we call physical world is in the spiritual world because we are in a dream.

Quite right, Dimitri. That is why Mr.Keshe has spent the last few years teaching as many people as possible how to make nano coating and to produce Ganses. If we had not learned these things and seen the practical results for ourselves they would just be beliefs or some magic show. We are now in the process of elevating our souls through service, changing our emotions to peace and spreading those fields with focused intention, backed up by practical action, to the world leaders and every being on this planet.

Comment

Lately Mr.Keshe has taken us to the next step. By explaining the true nature of the soul in all it's power and glory. With this knowledge we can practically apply our true power and glory using our universal loving intentions and test the results for ourselves. No belief is needed anymore if we have evolved past the need for it.

Comment

Before this knowledge was explained and practiced our beliefs had been manipulated with flowery language or threats of severe punishment by a corrupt priesthood and ruling elite. That is now no longer possible to continue as the cat is out of the bag.

Comment

yes we have been manipulated by someone and this someone is our own self, in your reality that you created so It means you have been manipulated by yourself. we are creating our own reality too that is not the same than yours we might live similar things because we were agreed to participate together to the same experience which was decided in the souls level. God or what we call " all that is " expand by experiences and that the only thing that is real. The goal on this Earth is to re-member who you are ( a spirit in a human body) How do you remember that you are a spirit if you don't feel real ( physical reality) ?. Nano coating and gans were just permission slip. 2 years ago when I found Mr Keshe I wanted to build the magrav and something inside me said no because that was to primitive. the thing I discover is that we have to use our imagination to communicate. If you can imagine something. that means it exist otherwise you won't be able to imagine it, because you can not imagine non existence . your reality is made by your imagination. Like a dream, because you are living in a dream so you can change everything. If those guys are negative it means that we are too by sending peace to them you are sending peace to yourself.

​5 facts in the universe the rest are permission slip ( beliefs)

_Change is the only constant in the universe.
          _The all is one and the one is all
          _you exist
          _what you put out that what you get back
          _everything is here and now

Last edited by Dimitri; July 2nd, 2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I agree, we cannot be manipulated unless we give permission. If we own a car, let another drive it while we sleep in the back seat, that is very risky indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitri View Post
              yes we have been manipulated by someone and this someone is our own self, in your reality that you created so It means you have been manipulated by yourself. we are creating our own reality too that is not the same than yours we might live similar things because we were agreed to participate together to the same experience which was decided in the souls level. God or what we call " all that is " expand by experiences and that the only thing that is real. The goal on this Earth is to re-member who you are ( a spirit in a human body) How do you remember that you are a spirit if you don't feel real ( physical reality) ?. Nano coating and gans were just permission slip. 2 years ago when I found Mr Keshe I wanted to build the magrav and something inside me said no because that was to primitive. the thing I discover is that we have to use our imagination to communicate. If you can imagine something. that means it exist otherwise you won't be able to imagine it, because you can not imagine non existence . your reality is made by your imagination. Like a dream, because you are living in a dream so you can change everything. If those guys are negative it means that we are too by sending peace to them you are sending peace to yourself.

​5 facts in the universe the rest are permission slip ( beliefs)

_Change is the only constant in the universe.
              _The all is one and the one is all
              _you exist
              _what you put out that what you get back
              _everything is here and now

Golden RatioS
              http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=3005.msg44568#new

K: what is left in the tray if you can collect it and you see it, will be
              pure tritium plasma and it is the secret to the space technology
              fuel. In the space fuel it will work like this: (2.36.29Ścircle
              drawing)--H in the center circle, D in the middle circle and T in
              the outer circle or vice versaŚ Hydrogen, Tritium and Deuterium.
              The flow between these if you can connect and understand how to
              do it, you can instantaneously become gravitational or
              instantaneously become magnetical.
              This is how you load your
              spaceship system. I just spoke with the Mozhans; you don't have
              this in your brain and you have to try something else. You have
              seen how to make tritium in a plasmatic level. It is not a matter
              level.
              https://transcriptions.keshefoundati...N-draft-v1.pdf
              7 seVen 3+3 heVen 1

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...eham2017a.html

heaven O hell
              Last edited by science2art; July 2nd, 2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Same if we travel as a group on a bus, train, ship or plane. We believe we are in good hands and trust the pilot, driver or captain are competent. We are only truly safe to travel when we, as a soul, are fully in charge.

Comment

Hallo Dimitri,
                  ​good Posting! I belief it is better to concentrate on what you like and want to have instead fighting against something you even do not understand fully.

​I have a friend who is really Special in making People angry ... the Point is he does not seems to have the Intention to make them angry AND somehow he seldom realize that they are angry. He is looking in the Moment of unhappyness in another direction and stays naturally friendly. This makes the other Person calm down soon or later.

​First i thought - i should make him realize it ... meanwhile i look on the People why they get angry.You know what i mean?
                  Last edited by Doewolf; July 3rd, 2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X