Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Static Reactors

Mr. Keshe,

I was looking over your sight again today and started paying more attention to your cola bottle reactor. I was wandering what part of the system determines the positive vs negative electrodes? Does the voltage increase as electrodes are spaced closer or farther apart? Is it possible to connect electrodes in a series configuration to increase voltage? Last question. In the photos you are showing voltages of about 1/2 V to 1.5V and mention that voltages of up 10 volts have been achieved using static reactors. Have you actually measured power output? If so how much power can you get out of a static reactor?

Re: Static Reactors

I was wandering what part of the system determines the positive vs negative electrodes? The plasma flow

Does the voltage increase as electrodes are spaced closer or farther apart? No, not as far as we have tested, even we have put electrodes face to face and no changes have been seen.

In systems I am testing angle of positioning has effects sometimes, but can not be explained.

Is it possible to connect electrodes in a series configuration to increase voltage? Yes , but this needs a very specific method which I will explain soon, you are working with matter and plasma in the bottle.

Last question. In the photos you are showing voltages of about 1/2 V to 1.5V and mention that voltages of up 10 volts have been achieved using static reactors. Have you actually measured power output? Yes , the power output is configuration dependent I will explain this soon

If so how much power can you get out of a static reactor? Some out-put configurations can produce up to 6-10mA, surges of 40-50 mA have been recorded but they tail off very rapidly.

Interesting enough, one has the Dc and Ac in some specific cases concurrently.

Comment

Have you experimented with varying the surface area of the electrodes to see if that has any effect on power output?

If plasma flow effects the polarity does the velocity or acceleration of flow have any effect?

When you say one has AC and DC at the same time I am assuming you are talking about AC Voltage and DC Voltage. This is actually
      very common in electronics. Most electronic devices have an inherent capacitance which tends to create a DC bias. Most of the time
      the bias is filter off using a high pass filter so it doesn't mess up other devices that are sensitive to voltage levels.

Comment

Have you experimented with varying the surface area of the electrodes to see if that has any effect on power output? Yes it does not make that much of difference due to the size of container we use.

Positioning near the body of the container has effects.

There is surface current and voltage initially too. I think they call this initial adhesion current and voltage, this is chemistry which I do not understand , and this after a while disappears.

If plasma flow effects the polarity does the velocity or acceleration of flow have any effect? NO, not in static reactors, but we have never tried to blow into the environment to see if changes occur. We have used and I am using open top systems and once the disturbances are not to much the change of polarity occurs through magnetic level.

But if you have hole in your system before the magnetic condition of plasma is set-up, you never get your system going, but once you have set the plasma going you can make as much hole as you like. If you notice I open the top of the bottle and you still get the same voltages and currents.

This is what a lot of people do not understand, that once you set-up magnetic field of the plasma, they tend to hold on to the environment they have started.

I have plastic film container , used for Kodak films, and I usually open it and closed it to show that there are no liquids in it and then close it and the 8 terminals on it still give the same voltage and amperage as before it was opened and closed. This has been running with me for about 3 years, and the systems is empty and hollow and air comes and goes an d the system still works.

I do not know if I have mentioned it before, but in some liquids we use, if the liquid touches the plates then there are no voltages or currents, where in normal battery the plates have to be in the liquid to release the charges. I presume this is normal in plasma conditions

When you say one has AC and DC at the same time I am assuming you are talking about AC Voltage and DC Voltage. This is actually
        very common in electronics. Most electronic devices have an inherent capacitance which tends to create a DC bias. Most of the time
        the bias is filter off using a high pass filter so it doesn't mess up other devices that are sensitive to voltage levels.

There is a AC voltage which we do not considered and have never considered. This is about the level of the DC Voltages and I have always ignored it and have seen it a hand full of times.

AC comes from ionisation of hydrogen in the chamber.

Comment

Working...
        X